Reviews for Unstoppable
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Nice!

The idea of Naruto mastering clones is also done in the fic Journey Of The Three Failures, though in a different way. It's an amazing read, and you might get a kick out of it.

Anyway neat fic. Have a good day.
LordAtp the Flash Terror chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Like it. Hope you continue.
Motherofthehorde chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Read all you stories..liked them.
Thank you for writting.
Motherofthehorde
marsolino chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I like your idea, like 'Blink', but I would have preferred a longer story, maybe two or more battle scenes from the Shippuden period... maybe when he owns Tobi and the other Akatsuki members because they can't touch him.
Dazzle chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This is lovely. Cheers.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Ah that was mildly amusing.
Broken Ascendent chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
It is liked.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Man, these one-shots are fantastic.
csad21 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
It's definitely an interesting idea. It's a very pretty picture you painted here, but I can't actually say that I'm very enamoured by the idea of a Naruto unable to use any other jutsu. I could, however, see Rock Lee very well in this sort of situation: being able to use kawarimi and a bunshin variation I mean. Sure, a miracle cure or half-way cure for his condition is needed first, but yeah, I can see Lee in this situation better than Naruto.

Funnily enough though, the first thing that came to my mind after reading was this is a scene where Iruka teaches the importance of mastering the academy three jutsu by pointing out that their own Hokage became strong using only kawarimi and a bunshin variation. :)
Drakosis7734 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
this is pretty good. do me a favor? Actualy make it into a fanfiction. Make it a fanfiction with more then one chapter. make it have... 20 chapter's lol. I would love o read it.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Well, think about it. The Fourth's infamous jutsu was essentially teleportation to a set point. Kawarimi is conditional teleportation/swapping out with a nearby inanimate object. It's also far simpler to use, and not all that deadly on its own - unless one happens to be a literal one-man-army.
Ben chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Like it
Aern chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Good story! Its nice and short but still gives a feeling of satisfaction. Also its not unrealistic and fits with canon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This story was plausible and not too unjustifiable. My only objection is that, during the fight with the demon brothers, you describe them as long accustomed to viscous fights.

I think you mean "vicious."

Aside from that, it was interesting. I think you gave the premise exactly as much time as it deserved - just enough to cover the idea, not so much that Naruto becomes a boring invincible hero.

It might be interesting to see how he deals with Pain, but...
eve chapter 1 . 2/22/2012