Reviews for Unstoppable
LordAtp the Flash Terror chapter 1 . 3/23
Like it. Hope you continue.
Motherofthehorde chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Read all you stories..liked them.
Thank you for writting.
Motherofthehorde
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I like your idea, like 'Blink', but I would have preferred a longer story, maybe two or more battle scenes from the Shippuden period... maybe when he owns Tobi and the other Akatsuki members because they can't touch him.
Dazzle chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This is lovely. Cheers.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Ah that was mildly amusing.
Broken Ascendent chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
It is liked.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Man, these one-shots are fantastic.
csad21 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
It's definitely an interesting idea. It's a very pretty picture you painted here, but I can't actually say that I'm very enamoured by the idea of a Naruto unable to use any other jutsu. I could, however, see Rock Lee very well in this sort of situation: being able to use kawarimi and a bunshin variation I mean. Sure, a miracle cure or half-way cure for his condition is needed first, but yeah, I can see Lee in this situation better than Naruto.

Funnily enough though, the first thing that came to my mind after reading was this is a scene where Iruka teaches the importance of mastering the academy three jutsu by pointing out that their own Hokage became strong using only kawarimi and a bunshin variation. :)
Drakosis7734 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
this is pretty good. do me a favor? Actualy make it into a fanfiction. Make it a fanfiction with more then one chapter. make it have... 20 chapter's lol. I would love o read it.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Well, think about it. The Fourth's infamous jutsu was essentially teleportation to a set point. Kawarimi is conditional teleportation/swapping out with a nearby inanimate object. It's also far simpler to use, and not all that deadly on its own - unless one happens to be a literal one-man-army.
Ben chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Like it
Aern chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Good story! Its nice and short but still gives a feeling of satisfaction. Also its not unrealistic and fits with canon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This story was plausible and not too unjustifiable. My only objection is that, during the fight with the demon brothers, you describe them as long accustomed to viscous fights.

I think you mean "vicious."

Aside from that, it was interesting. I think you gave the premise exactly as much time as it deserved - just enough to cover the idea, not so much that Naruto becomes a boring invincible hero.

It might be interesting to see how he deals with Pain, but...
eve chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
my... highly probable.
zeek17 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Great, really great!

But why you write only oneshots lately? I'd like to read some full stories someday.

Anyway, thanks for this fic!

PS. All above applies to 'The Immortal' fic too.