Reviews for Unstoppable
csad21 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
It's definitely an interesting idea. It's a very pretty picture you painted here, but I can't actually say that I'm very enamoured by the idea of a Naruto unable to use any other jutsu. I could, however, see Rock Lee very well in this sort of situation: being able to use kawarimi and a bunshin variation I mean. Sure, a miracle cure or half-way cure for his condition is needed first, but yeah, I can see Lee in this situation better than Naruto.

Funnily enough though, the first thing that came to my mind after reading was this is a scene where Iruka teaches the importance of mastering the academy three jutsu by pointing out that their own Hokage became strong using only kawarimi and a bunshin variation. :)
Drakosis7734 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
this is pretty good. do me a favor? Actualy make it into a fanfiction. Make it a fanfiction with more then one chapter. make it have... 20 chapter's lol. I would love o read it.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Well, think about it. The Fourth's infamous jutsu was essentially teleportation to a set point. Kawarimi is conditional teleportation/swapping out with a nearby inanimate object. It's also far simpler to use, and not all that deadly on its own - unless one happens to be a literal one-man-army.
Ben chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Like it
Aern chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Good story! Its nice and short but still gives a feeling of satisfaction. Also its not unrealistic and fits with canon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This story was plausible and not too unjustifiable. My only objection is that, during the fight with the demon brothers, you describe them as long accustomed to viscous fights.

I think you mean "vicious."

Aside from that, it was interesting. I think you gave the premise exactly as much time as it deserved - just enough to cover the idea, not so much that Naruto becomes a boring invincible hero.

It might be interesting to see how he deals with Pain, but...
eve chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
my... highly probable.
zeek17 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Great, really great!

But why you write only oneshots lately? I'd like to read some full stories someday.

Anyway, thanks for this fic!

PS. All above applies to 'The Immortal' fic too.
GoldenFalls chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love stories like these! It's just the right length so that it doesn't get tedious like some of the longer ones I've read, but it's fleshed out enough that it's fanfiction and not just someone writing down an idea.

I always wondered why Naruto never used his clone technique to its full potential as it's obvious you can do so much with it.

I'd like to read a fanfic like this one about the henge technique or a normal clone. I can just see all of the possibilities that they offer, but people always seem to brush them off as useless.
flan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I invite you to look at the very first instance of Naruto using the Kage Bunshin. one word retcon Naruto was still stlated to BE Kyubi then not his container(with all the implict power).
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I just love these stories that show how something COULD have been exploited, and skewers it. You're right.

although, I'm a little wondering of Naruto's stamina, , I know he made 1000 clones at one time, but could he keep them up for such a long time? Would he ever get exhausted..?

...but maybe he wouldn't have... Very good job and point here.
Wyvern I. Keya'ani chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Clicked on it by accident, to tell the truth.

Nah, just kidding. I was hoping for more of a read then this, but the story is pretty good. If only it was expounded on, that would be awesome.

Yeah, good job. I'll give you 4/5.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Well, you covered all the bases and flaws leaving only awesomeness. Now, if Naruto mastered Rasengan too? Hehehe, Yellow Flash, meet your match, White Smoke, endless Naruto's constantly poofing and endless yellow flashes everywhere. Now that match would be a battle of luck. Because Minato is faster, but Naruto has more chakra. So would Minato get lucky and hit the real Naruto fast enough to stop the Kawarimi, or would Naruto get lucky and out last Minato?
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Honestly? I give it something like a 5 out of ten, because while its well written its not terribly elaborate or original. I've seen this done extremely well before now, with some truly cunning plotting on the author's part - I mean, yeah its ok and yeah its a good idea, but Nugar's People Lie took an idea like this and went much farther with it. Maybe it would be better if we got a really detailed fight where some of the slick shit you can pull with a mashup like that would shine, but right now I'm really feeeling kind of meh.
aizen the III chapter 1 . 3/15/2011