Reviews for The Death of Two Best Friends
UPDATE I disapprove of cliffhangers
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I like it
I'll do my best chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Kind of hard to read and a bit unrealistic. Like how they are totally calm and accepting that they're dead. Also, if you're just gonna nix the second chapter how to they know that they go through things, it just doesn't make sense. There better be a good reason why Jessica just happens to be there with a whole speech laid out for them. Some of Jessica's information wasn't spot on, not all children go to Everlost, only those who lose their way. Why did one of the girls ask about special powers? Ghosts and super powers don't exactly go together. Lastly, why the hell is there a newspaper article about two girls in a coma nine months after the accident? People go into accident related comas all the time and don't wake up for years!
I'llJixYouAnytime chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
You really should stop this. You're embarrassing yourself.
I'llJixYouAnytime chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Um... Debating whether or not to read third chapter. Then again, it can't get worse than this.
I'llJixYouAnytime chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
A bit... Dramatic. Work on your grammar. We'll see where this goes.
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Its really good, but right now I'm kind of clueless as to what they look like. On the next chapter maybe you should describe them. And don't rush things either. Maybe you should have had them wonder what was going on at first instead of them automatically figuring it out. But other than that awesome job!
Farewell FanFiction chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Wow they seem really calm. If i were in their situation i would be screaming my head off. Update soon~
Farewell FanFiction chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
So both of them are gonna be rippers! SWEET! Update PlEaSe :D
I am Number 5 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Gaaahhhh I love it! Update soon! :)