Reviews for Mutual, Never Ending Trust
Arysthae chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
This is great! Your writing style is nice and your character depth is brilliant. One thing that bothers me is the author's notes that are randomly inserted in every now and then. It just kind of breaks up the flow or the lovely prose. A hint would be to place them at the end or at the beginning, just to make the story flow better! But I can't wait for more!
ILikeNerds chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Amazing writer much?

Please update as soon as you can!
Diehard243 chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
'Sweetness and logic go hand and hand!'

I love this insight into years past! A great break from the storyline.

Though Matt's introduction into the past events has yet to happen, (thus making wanting to beg for the next chapter to come as unhelpful as it is) I find that I can wait for the next chapter, just to see how you pull it off. :)

Thank you for this chapter.

PS.

Don't overwork yourself!
ILikeNerds chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Found this on deviantart... AND ITS AMAZING.

I love the plot, and how well this story's written.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS!
ThatFoxyGrin chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
So little reviews. This story is under-appreciated. I love your writing style and descriptions. You only have a few spelling errors or mistakes here and there, nothing overbearing. Heh, Mello just changes so much. xD One minute obsessing over furniture, next minute completely cold. But I guess thats typical. I hope things work out between the three soon.
Diehard243 chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
I love it! Well I loved it before but still well played comrade. Great progression in just one chapter. I have only a short amount of time left tonight here so please excuse the rushed review.

"May thy mind flow,

May thy fingers fly.

A message to you from I."
XMattyXandXMelsX chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Okay, I want to start out by saying this story has way too little reviews. WAY too little.

I like your writing style. Everyone is in character, and I don't think you could have done a better job.

Most of the stories I've read always have Matt following after Mello. I like how you make it so that Matt actually leaves with him.

Aw, I feel so bad for Near. He always seems to be left alone. ): But at least Matt will call! (That's another thing; most people assume that Matt hates Near. I like how they're friends. )

I like this chapter. Good job.
luigifan607 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Wow, another good chapter :D

And shush Mello, Super noodles are nice...well, the only thing I eat at weekends XD
Diehard243 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
I love it! Such brilliant writing! Such good plot! Hell yeah!
HikariFighter chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Wow... This is really well written! D

It took me a minute to go from 'dude, WTF are they using £ for?' to realize 'shit, they're in ENGLAND! O'

I are smart! XD

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to where this story is going w

Good luck!
Satan's Sweeties chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
This is pretty good so far. I'll be on the lookout for more. :D