Reviews for This is the last night Hiatus
sugarcadet chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
This is really good. I wish you would update for three reasons. One, are ichigo's sisters in this one? Two, what happens to ichigo when it comes to the legal stuff like child custody. Three, will isshin keep ichigo or will byakua win custody? Four, I just plain want to see more renichi fluff. Five, shiro is funny and I hope to see him again soon.

I also liked how you portrayed shiro to be ichigo's shield and renji ti be his healer. Keep tge story alive.

sugarcadet
Gratsu-dragon chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
I love this story! is it finished? If it is can you wright each sequel cause this story is A-MAZE-ING! :D
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
When will you come back and updating this fic...? I'm waiting XD
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Please, tell me the b********d who rape Ichigo are going to get it!
Shiro chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Please you need finsh this story PLEASE finsh please
DidiRose chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Continueeeeeee xD please! Awesome story!
The elegant shadow chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
WOW I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS A AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL FANFIC AND IT WOULD BE A SIN AGAINST THE WORLD TO LET THIS MASTERPIECE GO TO WASTE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. I KNOW I'M JUST ONE REVIEWER BUT WELL ITS JUST SUCH A GREAT STORY THAT I CAN'T EVEN FIND THE WORDS TO SAY HOW MUCH I ENJOYED READING IT. SO PLEASE UPDATE!
ichigos future wife chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
update soon! this is really good!
RedSnow4 chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
I love the song you picked for this story to be based off of :D I think you should continue the story, I love this story it's cute x3
yukino89 chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
I think it a good thing you didn't put rape sene in here, cause some people don't like , but the once that like will the have to use their imagination (I suck at spilling forgive me) that way it's better, and you don't have to read the hate letters from other people

I hope there will be more
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
I likes this chapter a lot! It was very sweet
OKami23Kitsune chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Le sigh... You just had to end it at a cliffhanger? Can't wait to see what Shiro does to Isshin. Keep it up

~Lyn
konami15 chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
AHH ichigo be careful i dont want you to get hurt. please update soon i cant wait to read more
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
go shiro go shiro go! ichi! omfg don't swallow pills! omfg! update! i love this story! sooooo sooo soooo epically much!
konami15 chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
EH! i want to read more this story is really getting good please update as soon as possible thank you _