Reviews for Watching Stars Die
Grace chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is beautiful- it made me cry!
Eto117 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I liked the dying stars theme. I forgot Victoire was born on that day. You know, a lot of fics portray her as she described how others see her. Both of them actually.
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was awesome. I don't know what else to say.

-seaweedbrain213
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Aww, I really liked this story and you wrote it amazingly well. Now I feel really sorry for Victoire. But thankfully Teddy's there to help her because it IS Teddy&Victoire. Loved it.
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Lovely.
CityLightsSparkle chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Just three words:

This is cute... ;D
nolongerchecking chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Beautiful! Lovely fic!
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I loved this one SO so much! It was so beautifully written (again) and they just go together perfectly:) you made them so sweet and delicately perfect, it was amazing :)
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I loved this!It was well-written and your characterization was really good.I mostly liked your idea of the story, because Victoire always struck me as being perfect but at the same time, she's tired of being the fact that you didn't write about anything certain in the end, like whether she really goes back home or stays in France, makes the ending more good. So, overall,sweet and adorable!Great job!
m1sslovegood chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
this is sooo cute 3
shiny-chang chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
So cute they are~~! You've just reignited my love for TeddyVictoire~~
allthatiswrite chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Hi! I know that this review is coming in on the 26th( or 25th,depending on your time zone) of June, but I was browsing through the older stories and this one caught my eye. .AMAZING! I was wondering, though, if you could do an alternate ending-Victoire staying in France? :)
mrscharlesbingley chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Very cute! But then again, Teddy and Victoire always are, aren't they?
leauduciel chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
i like how you give victoire "spunk" and you don't need to say it in words but rather it's a feeling one gets when one reads your stories. she seems strong, rebellious, independent, and yet you never say those words and spell it out for us. love it.
wizardsandtimelords chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i love your stories because alot of my fav involve stars and i love them , great job in writing it