Reviews for The Porcelain Cowgirl
Mustard Lady chapter 61 . 11/12/2015
If something bad happens again in the next story, I'd like to see more of Woody's side and how it affects him.
Mustard Lady chapter 60 . 11/12/2015
There's no place like home, and...I'm glad Bo gave Will a good talking to.
Mustard Lady chapter 59 . 11/12/2015
YES! YES! I hoped there was something Woody could do. Poor guy. This is one of the chapters where I wanted to cry, but the tears wouldn't come out. Yes, they're together...AT LAST!
Mustard Lady chapter 58 . 11/12/2015
Oh my goodness! Oh, poor, poor Woody! I know he'll try to be a friend to her, but what will happen now?
Mustard Lady chapter 57 . 11/12/2015
Oohh! Lotso, you beast! I thought you were dead. As deadly as a crocodile.
Aawwww, Woody, Bo.
Mustard Lady chapter 56 . 11/12/2015
Oohhh!
Mustard Lady chapter 55 . 11/12/2015
Alan, you are horrid and sickening! I just know he's going to kill them just to break her! At least someone tried to reason with him, but he's let himself become a mad man! He IS insane.
Mustard Lady chapter 54 . 11/12/2015
This is one of the best chapters!
Mustard Lady chapter 53 . 11/12/2015
NNNOOO! No, no, no, no, no! Not the incinerator! No! I...I was wondering earlier if this would have significance later, but I forgot about it. Talk about intense!
Mustard Lady chapter 52 . 11/12/2015
More Woody and Bo shots, where she calms him down, just like in the movies. I enjoyed this chapter.
Mustard Lady chapter 50 . 11/12/2015
Poor Jessie. But she isn't alone anymore.
Good job, Slinky. They DO need some good news.
Yay! I'm happy for Woody and Bo Peep!
Mustard Lady chapter 48 . 11/12/2015
Yahoo! I was waiting for this part!
Mustard Lady chapter 47 . 11/11/2015
What a mess Alan has made of his life. How horrible! Can he be brought back or is he like Lotso who went down so far that he'd never want out?
Mustard Lady chapter 46 . 11/11/2015
Aw, poor Jessie. And the poor guys! It's okay, Jessie. How do you think some of the good cooks that can teach others learned this? They made plenty of cooking mistakes.
Mustard Lady chapter 45 . 11/11/2015
Oooohhh! Woody, you're still here...barely. Poor Bo. What's going to happen to her? Stoneheart certainly earned his name, the murderer! That hideous snake.