Reviews for The Porcelain Cowgirl
I love bo peep as much as u love her, great i found this story..im reading every day without giving any review(im such an idiot) but today i wanted to give review.. U deserve it.. P.s thank you for introducing \ reminding western stories..im from eastern part though ..thanks for the story..i like long chapters ..
Guest chapter 62 . 2/11/2016
but please give more importance woody- bo peep and their love too in black star..thanks so much
Mustard Lady chapter 61 . 11/12/2015
If something bad happens again in the next story, I'd like to see more of Woody's side and how it affects him.
Mustard Lady chapter 60 . 11/12/2015
There's no place like home, and...I'm glad Bo gave Will a good talking to.
Mustard Lady chapter 59 . 11/12/2015
YES! YES! I hoped there was something Woody could do. Poor guy. This is one of the chapters where I wanted to cry, but the tears wouldn't come out. Yes, they're together...AT LAST!
Mustard Lady chapter 58 . 11/12/2015
Oh my goodness! Oh, poor, poor Woody! I know he'll try to be a friend to her, but what will happen now?
Mustard Lady chapter 57 . 11/12/2015
Oohh! Lotso, you beast! I thought you were dead. As deadly as a crocodile.
Aawwww, Woody, Bo.
Mustard Lady chapter 56 . 11/12/2015
Oohhh!
Mustard Lady chapter 55 . 11/12/2015
Alan, you are horrid and sickening! I just know he's going to kill them just to break her! At least someone tried to reason with him, but he's let himself become a mad man! He IS insane.
Mustard Lady chapter 54 . 11/12/2015
This is one of the best chapters!
Mustard Lady chapter 53 . 11/12/2015
NNNOOO! No, no, no, no, no! Not the incinerator! No! I...I was wondering earlier if this would have significance later, but I forgot about it. Talk about intense!
Mustard Lady chapter 52 . 11/12/2015
More Woody and Bo shots, where she calms him down, just like in the movies. I enjoyed this chapter.
Mustard Lady chapter 50 . 11/12/2015
Poor Jessie. But she isn't alone anymore.
Good job, Slinky. They DO need some good news.
Yay! I'm happy for Woody and Bo Peep!
Mustard Lady chapter 48 . 11/12/2015
Yahoo! I was waiting for this part!
Mustard Lady chapter 47 . 11/11/2015
What a mess Alan has made of his life. How horrible! Can he be brought back or is he like Lotso who went down so far that he'd never want out?