Reviews for The Porcelain Cowgirl
kaykay chapter 61 . 10/13/2013
Cool story :)
SuperStar50 chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
At first I thought he might be Buzz, but then you wrote some things that made me think otherwise. But now- MEGA TWIST! And I love how you did it as well. It wasn't too rushed and beautifully done. I really respect you as a writer.

SuperStar50
Guest chapter 61 . 6/26/2013
That was amazing! A truly great story. Can't wait for any sequels! :D Keep writing, dear!
madier1095 chapter 61 . 6/23/2013
OH MY GOSH! :D I really hope you write more! I can not wait.
Hmm. I guess I want to see how everyone will cope with living such a crazy life for so long and then going back to normal. And then of course some more Woody and Bo fluff. :3 And then would they have children? I dunno. I can't wait to see what your ideas are. :D
Aries chapter 60 . 12/18/2012
I love it! I am so happy that Woody and Bo are finally together! I hope you continue to write more.
Lady Attie chapter 60 . 12/8/2012
This review I'm writing is very cheesy, lol. Okay, so here it goes. The ending was a great one. And yup, Bo is definetly right about what she wrote to William. I'm so glad at last that Bo and Woody got married. Yup, that's all I gotta say. I just love this fanfic, and I wanted to save it to my Favorites till the very end. You did a fantastic job writing this impressive fanfic, Heather. ;)
li ross chapter 60 . 12/6/2012
Oh my God...
Or I could say "Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln" as well, but the feeling would be the same...

I'm stuck somewhere between an outburst of laughter, tears, joy, screaming and jumping around... There are so many feelings tuycked into my heart at once that none is really being capable of reaching htrough the entrance.

I wish I had read this before, I mean, while it was being published, instead of during the last 4 days. It would have been painful, sometimes, to have to wait until the new chapter was up, since suspense can seriously kill people, but... no matter what I do with this review one will never be enough to thank for 60 bloddy marvelous chapters that have made my days brighter through the last 4 days. Besides, I kind of feel like I should have been there to send some words of encouragement or a "good luck" at least, somewhere alng the story, because you're a living person aasides from your amazing writing and, well... I hope your nephew is fine, feel glad to now that you enjoyed your vacation, etc.
And I must say nothing will ever prove how much we owe you, as that shiny "142" up there at the comments' counter. Seriously.

how good is this? that's darn unexplainable. The plot is already magnificent (if I had though you were quite the genious once buzz identity as chance was revealed, I had no idea of what was yet to come, seriously), the characters, the time gaps played magnificently throughout the alternated chapters, the Potatoeheads' names!, dialogues from the movies included ("Y'know, you never forget people, like Buzz or Jonathan… But when it really matters, they forget you." That phrase clung to my heart n' mind for hours, y'know?)

And best part is, all through the story, you had us attached unavoidably to the reading, eager to find what else you'd let as know to start unscruimbling this mess of old memories and trouble the gang had gotten themselves into.
Or at least you had me do that. I trully felt like I was inside of it, you're amazing at the writing, really.

I can never state how blessed I feel to have read through this. Necver. And I must add you've come out as a lovely person through your short comments at the beginning or end of each chapter. I'd not many times hear someone squeak at the event on theeir own story, but that was utterly adorable :P And the story trully deserved so.

Everything feels like it is where it should be. Completely.

Thank you so infinitely much!

And yes, YES comments on Will's mum's were darn funny :B

Thank you, over and over and over...

Farewell dear, take care! *Does that kin of nanu-nanu style salute Star Command rangers employ*
Madier1095 chapter 60 . 12/3/2012
:'D I'm sadly happy that it's over. I think it was a wonderful story over all. :) I've enjoyed reading every chapter. This is one of those stories that I'll always remember and will have to look back at from time to time. :D Great job!

(I was too lazy to login...)
purpledragon6 chapter 59 . 9/30/2012
AW! Thts adorable!
madier1095 chapter 59 . 9/29/2012
*Tears of happiness* I heard my heart brake when she let him leave! Thank goodness he came back for his hat. :D
The Bluest Sun chapter 58 . 9/21/2012
Oh no Bo has to get her memory back! But this story is amazing ! I don't read a lot of story's with Bo but this ones really good please continue! And cangratulations!
purpledragon6 chapter 58 . 9/14/2012
Poor Poor unfortunate soul...
fallingwthstyle chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
After reading 'The Day That Would Be Remembered' (and enjoying it and giving it a review), I thought I'd give this longer story of yours a try. I'm glad I did :) I just finished chapter 4...looks like I know what I'll be reading for the next couple days. Very interesting!
Ally2497 chapter 58 . 9/10/2012
Wow I honestly don't know what to say about this chapter. I can tell you that I legitimately have chills. This is a really shocking turn of events and I have this terrible feeling in my stomach that this might be the last chapter but it can't, can it?! I just have so many questions! I look forward to every update of this story and do a happy dance when I see you've updated it. Just please tell me this isn't the end!

Ally2497