Reviews for Confused
Phinneas McCheeser chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Haha! Sirius is mad at Remus! He really should have seen that coming, you know... But yes, about the story. I really like it; my one criticism is that I don't think Harry is shocked enough over everyone coming back to life.

I also have a suggestion for a future chapter: I think Ron would be a little jealous for Harry because he got his parents back but Fred is still dead. Just a suggestion, if you want you can tell me to get me butt out of your story; you don't actually have to listen to me. It's your story. :). Please update soon!
Support Moony chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Ok, I won't say much here, because this story was published quite a long time ago, but update, pleeeeeaaase?
BrookPotter chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Great story can't wait for more...
GallagherGirl537 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
this is pretty good. i really like it and hope that you write osme more soon.
xthegirl-withthebooksx chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oooh I like it already.. I'm really interested to see who the Mysterious Five are.. Can't wait for the next chapter!
blstedman chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
sounds promising looking forward to the next chapters
River-Pondicus chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Hmmm... Potential. I'll wait a bit before I give a true, honest opinion (and by that I mean when I find out who walked in xD)

My hunch? Five people: Remus, Sirius, James, lily, Dora. What is that based on, you ask? Well, I couldn't think of any other possible group of five xD