Reviews for Skin Deep
LadyAilith chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
Thanks so much for sharing the love story of Sparrow and David. It's beautifully written...and thank you for continuing the love that is Beauty and the Beast. It's greatly appreciated. I hope to read more stories from your hand in the future!

With warmest regards,

Sarai chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Awesome story!
Saissa chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Wow - that was wonderful. Thank you.

I was reading an earlier story of yours yesterday - Closer - starring Michael and Madison (You havent gone into much detail about Jacobs & Linda's kids other than Devin. No mention of Michael, Sharon or Caroline )

You mentioned a sequel at the end of that story called Growing Up. Any chances that story might be forthcoming soon?

I'd love to read it.

I LOVE this family you have created and would love to read ANY stories about the leonine men and their mates.

Including Devin and Emily's three sons, now all grown up.

Thank you for a creating such a wonderful family.
lwolf chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
I am enjoying your story please add more. Thanks
Saissa chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
This Tony fellow does NOT have the right to rage on and try and control Sparrows life when he hasnt seen her for years.

If he keeps ranting and raving, David is going to come roaring in and create an even bigger mess.
Sarai chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
Awesome chapter!
Saissa chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
Yaaaaay sparrow - she has a new family now

So out with the old (not that she can remember anyway) and in with the new.
Sarai chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
Awesome story!
Saissa chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
I realise that david and sparrow are not able to be in a private place right now but I want more of david & sparrow and less of the snow storm clean up. please?

I'm a sucker for romance.
Sarai chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
Saissa chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
Excellent chapter.

Keep 'em coming please...
Sarai chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Awesome! New friends.
Saissa chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Oh my goodness.

Caught in the snow some 300 miles from home - not a good place to be.

Alexander has not yet exposed the family to the public at this time so they must remain hidden.

Cant wait for the next chapter.
Sarai chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Saissa chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
A love sonnet - or a soliquiy (sp?).

Is that the right word?

Very nice

I guess all Chandler-Wells men have this ability to be poets and lovers using only their words and voice.