Reviews for Normality
Rosalind2013 chapter 1 . 7/29
Oh my gosh, this was just adorable! I love it!

Kiss of the Breeze chapter 1 . 4/29
This needs way more than just 11 reviews.

The characterization in this is just so absolutely fantastic. You write adolescent girls extremely well and I just love the details you work in. Their friendship feels natural, the give-and-take reasonable, and the over all pace well balanced. This was just a totally cute little fic and I absolutely loved it. Great job!
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This is a pretty sweet friendship story. It is a very realistic relationship forming between them as they age. Good job.
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Aw, I want a weird friend like Lilo! :). I liked the way the friendship between Myrtle and Lilo started off slow and Myrtle had to take time to get used to it and realize that Lilo's behavior and comments were somewhat normal to her.
UltimateKawaiiGirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I like this! It's an interesting concept and done really well. The only problem I see is that the tense seems to change every so often.
TheKingofBlades chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Nice !
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is such an original idea, and you did it so well! I love the thought that Lilo and Myrtle might end up as friends one day. Awesome!
thablueGRRL chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow, this was amazing! I love the idea of them becoming friends later. And I just adore Stitch in this!

YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
So, in the end, their friendship ands up like all bestfriends? lol, cute story, really an enjoyable read :D

xgfhj chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Hilarious, very well written characters and scenes, and very believable; this is going right to my favorites. Although I don't exactly agree with the K rating due to certain words used...
ZombieRider chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I haven't seen this show in years, this reminded me of how much i loved it :) First fic i've ever read for it. I love how you kept them all in character 3
kiwismakemehappy chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Wow. This was absolutly fantastic! I never thought about the girls as teenagers, but they'd probably be exactly like this. I like the pace, and the writing is really good. It's just a really, really nice fic.