Reviews for Decisions
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Such a sweet story.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Dean was the only one willing to try to get real Sam back. It was important to get Sam out of hell even if he and Dean had had to die to lose the damages to the soul.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I AM CRYING but not of sadness, GIVE EMOTION, GIVE HAPPINESS, WAITING WITH MANY ANXIETY FOR THIS EPISODE, ONLY I LOVE DEAN AND SAM AGAIN TOGETHER, LIKE BEFORE, THE PROBLEMS WILL COME BUT DEAN ALWAYS IS GOING TO SOLVE IT
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
What a wonderful story. I've been reading different tags to episode 6:11 and some have been OK, some not, but yours is excellent. If only we could get to watch a scene like this on the show.

I try to avoid spoilers but had heard that Castiel does not have nice things to say about Sam. I love that Dean used the oil to keep Castiel away from Sam.

While Dean was waiting for Sam to wake up, I liked his thoughts about Sam. I never thought I would want an ending with both brothers gone, but after "Swan Song", (sorry, I was one of the few fans that didn't like it) I would rather have the brothers together, dead or perferably alive, yet love this line. 'I have to believe that Sammy will be fine or I guess I should start thinking about the best way to kill us both because I won't kill Sam and then live with myself. I made the mistake of losing him once before and that's what caused this…I won't let it happen again.' Perfect.

It has been so long since Sam has been Sammy. I still remember back in season two when Sam said only his brother could call him Sammy. "Except to my big brother," I hear him add in a near whisper. "I think I'll always be Sammy to you…Dean."

I would love to see the amulet make an appearance again. I can only hope that Sam hid it somewhere, but was glad to have Sam given it back to Dean in your story and we finally got the hug that has been missing this season. 'Then I toss my rulebook on no chick-flick moments out the door to reach over, grab my brother to pull him into my arms for the hug that I'd been wanting to give him since I first saw him after the Djinn tried to kill me.'

Wonderful line at the end from Dean, "It'll just be you and me against all the evil sons of bitches in the world…right after you suck up to Bobby big time."

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Thanks for giving us the tender moment we are all being deprived of by the CW tonight. At least with your story, we got to see the brothers start back on that hourney to being close once again!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Excellent fic! I agree, I was also somewhat perturbed seeing the preview with Cas essentially reaming Dean out for restoring Sam's soul. Aside from the possible crumbling of the wall and potential fall out from that. Why haven't the detractors of 'the mission to return Sammy's soul' stopped to consider that leaving Terminator Sam without a soul meant a dangerous killing machine but also that poor Sammy's soul was condemned to eternal torture in the cage with Lucifer and Michael. Surely freeing him even if to death and likely a place in heaven must be better than that torment forever.
judyann chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
First of all I agree with you. I was so looking forward to tonight's episode and it just sucks that CW pulled it so last minute. This was an amazing story and I think you know all of us would love it to happen this way! I know it won't either but boy I can wish can't I?
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
OMG.. . LOVE IT.. .IT MADE ME CRY AWWWWE SOO SWEET..
123kat chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
It would be so awesome if that happened on the show, we need a little brotherly bonding. Awesome story.

Thanks,

Kat
Kailene chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Awesome ! Just want I needed to put the smile back on my face after what The CW did.

Brotherly love - I do hope it plays out like this, and I just loved Sam giving Dean back the amulet. I hope sometime before this season is done we get that scene, because I'm sure that Sammy has it hidden somewhere.

Keep 'em coming :-) It's gonna be another looooonnnnggg week!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Fist-pumping. Yes, yes, can it really happen like this? Loved it.
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oh, I hope it happens like this (now that we have a whole 'nother week to speculate). I'm sick and tired of the Sam vs Dean and all the arguing and lack of trust (and lack of hugs). It's time for the boys to be brothers again, and there's no better time then the present.

And the preemption sucks big time. I was all ready to go for tonight!

And I really, really, really hope Bobby doesn't hate Sam or kick them out (according to spoilers, I do know he's not just going to forget, but there was no clue how that's going to play out)

Can't wait for your next installment of Mirror Images
hotshow chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I thought this story was perfect.

Thank you.
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I'm so crushed right now that the CW has postponed our show a week, so I guess I'll be digging for new fanfic. This made me cry! Thank you for writing it. I loved the moment between Sam and Dean, especially with the amulet. I wish it would happen like that in the show! Again, thank you! It was a lovely, well-written and very enjoyable piece.
kirallie chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Great work! So is the show up to this point yet? Dean stopping Cas with Holy Oil, not somehting I ever imagined happening with the way Cas worked with them. Glad Sam's mostly okay