Reviews for Vous, Moi, Et Nous
Literary Melody chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
She is getting on my nerves!
Literary Melody chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
Aw... so cute! And so sad about Ariadne's mom. That's terrible.
Literary Melody chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
So cute. Poor guy though, having his girl cheat on him... probably more than once cause it's not all that often that you get pregnant the first go around, so to speak.
Literary Melody chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Hey, two hot men fawning over you? I'd take an exacto knife to the hand to get that kind of attention any day, pain and all. Haha
Literary Melody chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Again, I'm glad to see that she isn't caving in right off the bat. She is a strong woman and needs to be written as such, so thank you for that. :)
Literary Melody chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
I hate it when people you hate extend a white flag. Doesn't change how I feel about them at all, only adds anger to the mix for the person thinking they could manipulate me into being their bitch. Haha Glad to see that Ariadne isn't taking the bait. She just doesn't seem like the kind of woman who would fall for crap like that.
Literary Melody chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
I think it'd be kinda funny if Ariadne played off of Arthur's jealousy with Colin to get back at him for doing what he did. I still want the two of them to be together but... what can I say? I'm sadistic.
Literary Melody chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
That was kinda mean of Arthur to go sing with Chloe just after saying that he didn't want to sing with Ariadne. I know that I'd be devastated and crying my eyes out after that.
Literary Melody chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
I like a mean Chloe. It makes it easier to hate her for getting in the way of their budding relationship. :D
Literary Melody chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
That was one cruel joke to play on poor Arthur.
Literary Melody chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Bipolar weather? Try Idaho. You'd never be the same.

And we have a mystery woman. ... O.o
Literary Melody chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
My bet is that they'll be working another job together. And that the meeting place is the warehouse that started it all. Just a guess though. :P
Literary Melody chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Seems like a very Ariadne thing to do, getting up and leaving like that. And I can see why you'd think that Arthur wouldn't say no to having a go with the drinks. And he still kept himself fairly Arthur like, so that's good. :)
Literary Melody chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I like this so far and how you've set them both up. Can't wait for more. :)
harrylee94 chapter 50 . 8/3/2012
T_T SO BEAUTIFUL! I need to learn to strum like that...
WHOOP! They so deserve that happiness. Especially after everything that had happened!
Loved it!