Reviews for The Magic of Deduction
I usually stay away from crossover fics like they're the plague, but this. Was. Amazing!
NaomiK chapter 8 . 3/9
Absolutely loved it :) brilliant!
BlackBird14 chapter 8 . 2/13
I loved it
LicaK chapter 1 . 1/12
Hi! I just wanted to say I loved your story! Really! It's very good and perfect! You've managed to fit the details of the Harry Potter books together with the BBC Sherlock series. Thank you! Hugs! And please, continue to be this wonderful author.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 1/3
I absolutely love Harry Potter/Sherlock crossovers (though I haven’t read any in a while), and I thought this was an excellent start to one. I like how you’re doing a year per chapter — keeps it neat — and how it didn’t feel rushed at all.

This was also really well written. I only saw a couple mistakes with punctuation, [down the the left-hand] should be [to the] or just one [the], and [the poster bed] should, I think, be [the four-poster bed].

And I absolutely loved your characterisations. I love the idea of John being in Hufflepuff (though I’ve always seen him as a Gryffindor, but it certainly fits) and Sherlock being a Slytherin (though I’ve always seen him as a Ravenclaw). I love how shocked Sherlock was that he’d upset John, and how even the members of his own house gave him a wide berth.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
LOVE the tie thing. ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT! the description, and the switcheroo.
Amazing.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
Very good writing. I can see why this story was so recomended
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
OMG the fire scene reminds me of the Sherlock Holmes Canon scene. In which John Watson threw an expoloding thing into Adler's window. AND at the end when Sherlock thinks he's got the picture but really it's a note. Did you base that on the canon book?
Also. when they won the game and the goal set fire. that scene was REALLY good. I can litteraly SEE it in my mind and it looks SO cool
NTSFroes chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
I'm really glad I finally got around to read this. Its absolutely lovely.
Maa chapter 8 . 11/22/2016
LOVE this fic so much :3 congrats
Lumcer chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
Really loved it! Really! Thanks for the story!

KCK-Lumcer
Maa chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
SHERLOCK AS A SLYTHERIN? Never ever would imagine this! I'm in love with this fic already ️
kaylalb chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Go badgers!
Are you me? You've answered a lot of questions I've been wondering about these two. Good answers, too.
Brilliant use of the imperious curse!
(Nerdfighter?)
MrsMetta chapter 8 . 8/24/2016
Thank you for the wonderful and amazing story and for all the thought and emotion and soul that you put into it!
Also thank you for inspiration, because after having read your fic in the night, I woke up next morning with a ficlet idea, and as a newbie writer, it means a lot to me!
Alex Shepherd chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
BEST FAN FIC EVERRRRR! THATS ALL I WANNA SAY! :)