Reviews for The Magic of Deduction
MrsMetta chapter 8 . 8/24
Thank you for the wonderful and amazing story and for all the thought and emotion and soul that you put into it!
Also thank you for inspiration, because after having read your fic in the night, I woke up next morning with a ficlet idea, and as a newbie writer, it means a lot to me!
Alex Shepherd chapter 8 . 8/16
BEST FAN FIC EVERRRRR! THATS ALL I WANNA SAY! :)
Wintr chapter 1 . 7/7
I've seen this story on livejournal. Is that yours too?

Ps. This story is so amazing! I found this a few years ago and remember loving it so much, and I've finally found it again! It really is an amazing fic!
This is the best thing that I have ever read! I love it so much! Everything about this is amazing. The plot is amazing, and the way the characters are portrayed is amazing, and the writing is amazing, and I could go on and on about how every sentence was the best thing ever but that would take a long time so I won't. I love how there are small things from the Harry Potter books that pop up, like Weasley's Wizard Weazes. I would not change a thing about this fic, not even a single word. The part with the ties was amazing, and it made me smile and laugh so hard. Thanks so much for writing this, it was the best thing ever.
soyogi.aochan chapter 2 . 6/17
Hi
Im reading your 2nd chap and from the beginning it looks awesome!
Lisiane chapter 8 . 5/19
Hey!
Wow! Your fanfiction is a masterpiece! It's really good! Oh god I liked it!
Thanks you to share this fanfic with us!
Is your fanfic translate in french? My best friend can only read in french and I really would like to give her your fanfic because it's sooo great!
Best chapter so far for sure:) this is really good thanks for being amazing
Maraduersforever2 chapter 8 . 5/8
This is the BEST FUCKING FIC I HAVE EVER READ! You are the BEST GODDAM WRITER IN THE ENTIRE BLOODY WORLD! I AM READING THIS AGAIN AFTER THIS! thank you.
maru chapter 8 . 5/1
I real y liked
Deerstalker221 chapter 8 . 4/29
This fic is awesome! Beautifully in character and the chapters are satisfying length, and it sticks to the storyline of Sherlock with magical and smart twists :) :3 enjoyed reading this very much, thank you for posting
Otaku and Proud chapter 4 . 4/26
Rereading this story for the second time for the sheer enjoyment. I love picking up the little clues you've left (how different this would end if John hadn't stopped the cat from attacking the owl!), if insignificant they seemed at the time but made all the difference. Thank you for writing a Sherlock/Harry Potter because it's genius.
Orange H chapter 8 . 2/4
I've really got to stop reading fanfiction on school nights, because if this story is anything to go by, it's all too good to let me go to sleep at a reasonable hour...

I love it - all of it! I love how you progress their relationship and don't just jump straight into it, I love how you respectfully insinuate a more... ahem... intimate relationship while not straying too far from the story, I love the cuddly bits, the adorable displays of affection, how you made them the official Hufflepuff couple, and everything about everything! I could go on and on, but as I said, school nights and unreasonable hours of sleep don't work well together...

Anyway, in case you hadn't gathered, I LOVE IT! One of the best pieces of fanfiction I've read in a while. Thank you for this!
Tandy Sandman chapter 8 . 2/3
Absolutely adored this fic. Love their interactions. Interesting choice of houses. Their building of character and relationships. Just absolutely wonderful and unique. Keep up the fantastic work and i hope to read more. Thank you for all your hard work and time!
Star2088 chapter 8 . 2/1
Thank you so much for this. I never thought I would read a Johnlock Fanfiction, let alone one that is set in the Harry Potter Universe but this is the perfect cross over. You really thought of everyone and everything and I really must say it is very good written. It is entertaining and I couldn't stop reading until I finished it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
iamjustakiddo chapter 8 . 1/17
Hello,
Finally I get the chance to review on this piece of wonderful magic!
I read this fanfic two years ago for the first time. I was still fresh in the Sherlock fandom and I think I found it on a recommandation list. (Not sure though)
Anyways, since that time i have read it probably ten times because it is so perfect! I adore it so much, you can not imagine.
I would not want to change anything about it, not a single chapter, not a single paragraph, not a single word. You captured the characters what young John and Sherlock would have probably been perfectly. And how you placed them in the Potter universe is flawless. I love teh way you involved Harry Potters story into it, it made me feel immediately at home. The school-life of a young wizard, it all feels so familiar to what JK did! I could picture it all, John and Sherlock in the library, brooding over books, John and Sherlock sitting in the great hall side by side at the Hufflepuff table...
And if there would be a show of your story, i would probably watch it twice a week. Also, tons of fanart!
The story made me laugh and cry, and that is one of the signs, that it's pretty DAMN perfect.
I could go on praising the perfection of every single sentence, but this should do-
I just really really really adore it and always will.
Okay, sorry, my love-declaration is finished now :D
PS: The scene with John and Sherlock switching ties is probably my favourite thing ever!
And Sherlock being flustered by John's present...and everything!