Reviews for The Magic of Deduction
Harriverse chapter 8 . 4/26
I like how you made Sherlock affectionate towards John. It semmed understandable and natural, so the whole worked well.
Absolutely lovely story! Been going through the HP books again and thoroughly enjoyed myself with this crossover between my two favourite worlds!
Harriverse chapter 2 . 4/25
Why does this chapter leave me as describing the ending as 'sweet'?
carocastemaqueda chapter 5 . 3/24
Dont worry I love tension.
ok this is my favourite fanfic that I have ever read and I have reread it twice. although I have never left a message before (partly because I was reading this in an ipad the first two times, which made things difficult) I do want you to know my appreciation for this is rather vast. this might be pretty late to write something about this, as its been years since this was officially completed, but better late than never right? Anyway, thanks for writing this, I really love it.
marie chapter 8 . 2/22
I loved this story! Thank you so much :)
OH MY GOD THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Runamuk chapter 8 . 1/25
I absolutely adored every second of this- every word and every second of it. Thank you for existing!
amandagayle chapter 8 . 1/18
Lovely story! Now I'm off to look for more of your writings!
melancholia chapter 4 . 1/12
THIS IS BRILLIANT

this story is absolutely perfect so far. i love the organisation of the Sherlock characters and the inclusion of Harry Potter characters just right. I ESPECIALLY love the links to Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes adventures - the attempted robbery of Irene's house was brilliant.
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 8 . 1/1
Absolutely amazing! I loved it so much!
Brilliant! Ugh, why did it have to end? I loved it and I want more. One I the best fan-fictions a I have read and I have read a lot of fan-fictions.
Fractal-Velocity chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Wow. Why am i only findingth is now? Brilliant stuff i love the way you write... its so refreshing and new i love it! Good job. John is so adorable and Sherlock is such a twat its so perfect
Fangirl67 chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Oh my goodness this is perfect! I love this fanfiction so much, and I think Teenlock and Potterlock are going to be my new obsessions :)
drunkblaine chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
I'm sorry I didn't review this earlier, but I couldn't take my eyes off this fanfic.
It's way too perfect.
I could print it and make a book out of it.
I'm in love with your writing, and it's all too perfect for me to bear ajhskd I can't believe I found this fic, it's awesome!
Loving it xx