Reviews for The Magic of Deduction
THis was AMAZING
rayningnight chapter 8 . 4/27
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT
KaitheHotHead1 chapter 6 . 3/14
This is by far my most favorite chapter in any story. It simply hits into everything that I could possibly want in a Johnlock fanfic. Everything. The writing is impeccable and I absolutely love it. I continuously come back for more and thank you for writing it.
KaitheHotHead1 chapter 1 . 2/14
I’ve finished this all in about two days. I loved your story, and had me at the edge of my seat. Definitely one of my favorite potterlock!
I love this book!
TranquilSapphire chapter 8 . 1/21
I absolutely loved it
GinevraFangirl chapter 8 . 11/9/2017
LOVE LOVE LOVE This was unbelievably awesome!
XblackcatwidowX chapter 8 . 9/20/2017
This story just consumed my entire life for a few hours, and those were the best spent hours of my entire life.

...

Okay, maybe not, but I'm TIRED and this was AMAZING and this is my first Johnlock Hogwarts AU fanfic and I doubt I'll ever find a better one (but boy will I try, 'cause if one can beat this, then the writer deserves an Oscar. YOU deserve an Oscar!). So thank you, THANK YOU, for this little piece of perfection. 3
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2017
I usually stay away from crossover fics like they're the plague, but this. Was. Amazing!
NaomiK chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
Absolutely loved it :) brilliant!
Secretly a wuss chapter 8 . 2/13/2017
I loved it
LicaK chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Hi! I just wanted to say I loved your story! Really! It's very good and perfect! You've managed to fit the details of the Harry Potter books together with the BBC Sherlock series. Thank you! Hugs! And please, continue to be this wonderful author.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
I absolutely love Harry Potter/Sherlock crossovers (though I haven’t read any in a while), and I thought this was an excellent start to one. I like how you’re doing a year per chapter — keeps it neat — and how it didn’t feel rushed at all.

This was also really well written. I only saw a couple mistakes with punctuation, [down the the left-hand] should be [to the] or just one [the], and [the poster bed] should, I think, be [the four-poster bed].

And I absolutely loved your characterisations. I love the idea of John being in Hufflepuff (though I’ve always seen him as a Gryffindor, but it certainly fits) and Sherlock being a Slytherin (though I’ve always seen him as a Ravenclaw). I love how shocked Sherlock was that he’d upset John, and how even the members of his own house gave him a wide berth.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
LOVE the tie thing. ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT! the description, and the switcheroo.
Amazing.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
Very good writing. I can see why this story was so recomended