Reviews for The Magic of Deduction
Silently Singing chapter 2 . 9/23
When I first read the other beater's name I thought it said Violent Hunter and I freaked out a bit.
ToastandOut chapter 1 . 9/11
Ahhh, this is so cute! I love Hogwarts AUs, they're all really neat. I love your writing style, by the way!
The-Oreo-Ninja chapter 8 . 7/21
This is my second time reading this fic but it's been ages, and it's so well written and I love everything about it!
Hell yeah, I was looking for a good Potterlock-story and you just amazingly, brilliantly, wonderfully nailed it! It was extraordinary, heartbreaking and funny, long story short: PERFECT!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 8 . 7/10
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this story. I've been fangirling almost the whole time I was reading it! 3
chocote chapter 8 . 7/1
That was amazing ! Such a brilliant and exciting story ! All i can say is great job and keep going with the awesome work ! :)
What a wonderful fan fiction! Honestly, I loved it so much and the characters were on point. Super well done! X
wildeyes323 chapter 8 . 6/24
I absolutely loved this fic, and that can't be said for many things! It was fantastically written, the length was perfect, and the plot had me on the edge of my figurative seat. There was only one problem: Anderson didn't die. Or get enough throwing around. But that's beside the point; this fic was great.
meredithpaige chapter 2 . 6/23
SOOOOOOOOO GOOOD AGHHHHHHH thanks for getting me back into fanfiction. I forgot how much I loved it.
Johnlock2001 chapter 8 . 5/26
Hilariuos, love the way each chapter is the next year, it is so amazing. Always love HP/Sherlock stories :)
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 8 . 5/23
Jeez, I fell hard for this fic! It's so look good! Wished it would never end!
Harriverse chapter 8 . 4/26
I like how you made Sherlock affectionate towards John. It semmed understandable and natural, so the whole worked well.
Absolutely lovely story! Been going through the HP books again and thoroughly enjoyed myself with this crossover between my two favourite worlds!
Harriverse chapter 2 . 4/25
Why does this chapter leave me as describing the ending as 'sweet'?