Reviews for Popsicle Juice
klaineforever chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Super duper cute! There is nothing better than a baby kurt, a baby blaine and a baby FRANCY all in one perfect ball of cuteness!
lequeenofmoondoor chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Looked at Muchacha10's work- I think I died of adorable ness overload :D AWW!
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Aww. Poor baby Kurt. Even though I love that Blaine was able to comfort and cheer him up, I felt so bad for the little guy when Dave took his ice cream away. I hadn't even thought about the fact that strawberry ice cream is pink and therefore 'girly,' but it makes sense that Dave would notice that and take advantage of it to taunt Kurt. I loved the ending: Dave being rebuked by his mother for getting ice cream on his clothes and questioned about where he got it in the first place. It's a nice little moment for Kurt, knowing that even though he lost his ice cream, at least there were consequences for Dave, too. Maybe not for the fact that he stole the ice cream and shoved Kurt, but for something, nonetheless. It's the thought that counts.

And baby Blaine was precious here. I love how he's completely fearless about walking up to a boy that he doesn't know and offering some of his ice cream to comfort him. I can see Blaine as the kind of kid that might have something like that happen to him, too (losing his ice cream to an older boy), so for him to help Kurt out was sweet. The way they bonded over ice cream and Harry Potter just gave me all the baby Klaine feels, and I loved it.
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Ovaries totally expolding just reading this. Ugh too bad I'm too young to have a baby (I'm in college). And if I did get pregnant right now, there'd have to be a star over my house. ONLY THING CUTER THAN BABY KURT IS BABY KLAINE-FACT!
KlaineMellarkGranger chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
hey! can u give me the link to the picture pleaseeeee :D and the fic is epic!
LittleMissSunshine249 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ooh, that's happeded to my cousins and me before. One of my cousins tried to call me "baby" once and it came out like "bebe." Now that's what everyone in my family calls me.
This was adorable. Who doesn't like baby!Klaine? :)
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awwww! You tried to warn me. You said, "Your ovaries will explode" and I said "No way" and now here we are; me minus my ovaries. :D
Musicismyblood chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I was reading this to my little sister to get her to sleep, baby voices and all. :3 God, it was adorable. She's sleeping now. I think she really liked it.
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Kurt met Blaine and shdcuacdgdx and I love Francey more than anything ever. Except maybe Kurt.
rofro05 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I've decided that your head cannon about little Kurt and his family is the best thing out there. And the way that you work in other cannon characters is just too sweet. Not to mention that Mollie is now my personal head cannon for Kurt's mom.

But by far the best part of this was Kurt crawling over to Burt and falling asleep on his chest. It was just so right and perfect. And it matches so well with what we know of their relationship on the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
my ovaries are exploding just from the cuteness of the story! If this keeps up i'm gonna die of happiness 3 but I love that your stories are developing baby kurt in my head canon which makes me super happy :D
thefieryrose13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
there is officially one word to describe this: awww... I love Francey too... :)

thefieryrose13
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I'm swooning over the cuteness. I am swooning so much that I can't even write a proper review. Also Blaine loves Harry Potter. SO much. It doesn't even have to be in the show to be canon
OneTwoOne chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
AAWWHH! Your storys make my mood go from dull to goofy-smiling in no time :D
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
They're so freaking adorable. I just can't. xD