Reviews for Jörmungandr
G.Potter93 chapter 6 . 11/12
Really wish you had continued this. Was such a good story!
Vampsfan101 chapter 6 . 8/5
This is such a good story I can't help but wonder if you'll ever update!
Rose chapter 6 . 1/24
Happy New Year's! Hope your having a great one so far. This story is incredibly written, my dear writer, and you have immense talent for the written word. Unbelievably so.
I'm a law student hailing from NYU, and I just needed a break from the workload. How lucky I was to stumble upon your work, because your fabulous writing saved me. Yay! Let me say that this is one of the best stories I've read so far in this fandom. Thankyouthankyou! It was worth every second to read it, Cher.

You portrayed each figure perfectly and I immensely adore you for that, dear writer. Not enough writers can encompass and capture these characters spirits and personas perfectly such as you did.

Good luck and hope to see more of your work/style of writing. Ciao xo :)
animegirl315 chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
Love it.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
you know I bet they regret what they have done.
YazzyFic chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
So good! Really well written. It's been a while, but I hope you do update this. It's fun reading!
YazzyFic chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Oh, god, I started crying at the end. When Sirius acknowledged that he couldn't be strong enough for Harry. I just started crying. This is great. I really like your divergent idea from CoS.
acetwolf94 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
ADD MORE!
TamiLove chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
You haven't updated in a while.. a loooooong while. But I'm still very interested in this story! I love reading your work so I'll be waiting whenever you come back! :D
nighttheraven chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
More? :3
Kelley Malseed chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
dear lord this story has me by the heart strings. it's so beautifully written i cant help but let myself be drawn in by it, fully immersed in it. please continue!
Tobalerone chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
I love that Harry doesnt give up his fight. I hate that he has to suffer, but I'm proud that he doesn't submit despite so. Your grammar is great, as are your descriptions. The students pissed me off so much when they confronted Harry about saving them. I was so cheering him on when he basically told them all to suck it. Btw: This wont be a rape fic,, will it? Update!
solsere chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Wow, your writing is so lovely - lyrical and dreamy! I love that you jumped straight into the future instead of writing each of Harry's years - it's nice to leap into the action and see how Harry's deals with Voldemort's version of Hogwarts and Britain. It's also super unique to see Harry branded by the Dark Mark for once - his rebellion and reactions are so interesting! Your Dark Mark seems to be more invasive/controlling than that of canon - I like that! It seems to me that Harry's rebelling is very straightforward right now, he only gives a reaction to Tom's words or actions. I wonder if he will progress to more subtle types of rebellion, such as how Snape acted, or give in to Tom at certain points in order to get his way at other points. I see that you haven't updated this story in some time - if you get inspiration again, I do look forward to reading more of your writing and how Harry's seventh year with the Dark Lord teaching classes work out.
FemmeFerret chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Wow, I really liked this. Maybe there will be more someday :)
Yulerule chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Can't wait for an update! I like the timeskip, no need to wait for interactions to develop the relationship between Tom-Voldemort and Harry. I like the flashbacks. Somehow I don't see Tom-Voldemort mellowing at all, but I think that Harry can be even more broken, which is sad.