Reviews for One Of Yours
Akakata7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I absolutely adore this pairing because of you. Wonderful one-shot. Beautiful detail. Thanks for writing!
Coolyb chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
His mom is china, right? XD

I love the way you make their conversation lighthearted, yet manage to keep the sad undertones as well. The ending is my favorite part, though. (Besides Hong Kong wanting to be a red panda. Where did that come from? XD) I love me some angst. :3 I wonder why Vash is dieing though. (Explain, please? :3 ...Perhaps in another story? -shot for lameness-)
There Was A Silence chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Ah... ah, that was beautiful. In all honesty, I couldn't tell which was dying in the beginning; I thought it was Hong Kong, so when it finally hit me that it was Vash (protective, trigger-happy, amazing Vash T.T), I thought I was going to burst into tears. Wonderfully written, painfully tragic, and heartbreakingly sweet. Fantastic job.

~Silence
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Darkly sweet, this was wonderful. Thank you so much.

-curledruler
Puffin Person chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Well that's just really sad. No, it's not just sad. It's also sweet, and it makes you really think. Why was Switzerland dying? It would be nice if you could write a story about that someday.
espanamazing chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
...*hearts breaks into a million little pieces*

I've never seen those two paired together, but this has made me love both of them.

Very in-character, and beautifully written. I live the style of it, and how at first I couldn't have told you which one of them was dying...

Altogether a gorgeous piece of work.
DivineProjectZero chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I &*Y(*%##(* #YIREYGYOW*YO&*TEYDWSLIOJ%# .

Sorry, I just had to get that out there. I had to reread the story twice before the storyline hit me upside the head, because there was no way that you killed our wonderful, lovely, trigger-happy Vash.

But you did.

And now I'm going to go crawl into my bed and cry under the covers because this story is too good and too sad for me to comprehend. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN! That ending was a killer.
Canadino chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME. WHAAAT.

Curious though. Why does HK refer to his mother then all the pronouns after it are masculine?

BUT WHYYYYY.