Reviews for Bates and Switch
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 8 . 6/1
Sometimes trying to follows one's one limitations is tough.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 7 . 6/1
Oh so sad. If only we had a crossover depicting Peppermint Patty reporting a mugging to Belker?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 6 . 6/1
How soon until us readers get to read a crossover that has Lt. Hunter encased in mud by Pig-Pen? LOL! Besides, anyone knows that even hunter's Emergency Action team members have their limitations, too.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 5 . 6/1
If only Lt. Howard Hunter could be doped, and blamed for a crime, he'd change his tune about law enforcement surely.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 4 . 6/1
What a case. Now, all one can only expect is for Belker to go undercover in a pumpkin patch, only to get himself being mistaken for The Great Pumpkin by Linus? LOL! Howard needs to go a few good rounds with one Ethel MacDoogan of "DOWN TO EARTH" in a crossover.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 6/1
Belker was always getting phone calls from his mammy, now from his wife. LOL! Ofcourse, if Bates were an aunt to Charlie Brown and Sally, or even Schroeder for that matter, well, the laughs would be unstoppable nonetheless. Maybe Esterhaus needs to shoot up the old kite eating tree with bullets? Now, if only Officer Bobby Hill or Det. Washington were related Franklin of the Peanuts gang on a biological level? One thing is sure, us readers should make the needed decision, especially if Ironside crossed over with Hill Street.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 6/1
Maybe Linus Van Pelt needs to give thought to working as a Hill Street officer in a crossover between "HILL STREET BLUES" and "PEANUTS"? LOL!
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 6/1
Too bad that insult didn't get another in return. Someone needs to lock Howard Hunter away in a rubber room in like, Bellevue.
Magpie74 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I really loved reading this! You have kept the tone of the show; I can hear the dialogue and see the characters while I am reading. It is a perfect mixture of sadness and humour, just as the show did. I am so glad you wrote it - keeping (most of) the characters alive. PS I thought I was the biggest HSB fan.
Lt.E chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
OUTSTANDING! And this from the biggest HSB fan of all time, or at least so I thought. Perhaps I was wrong. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the fine police and detectives of Hill Street Station. I have sorely missed them since 1987, although I do watch the entire series every year or so on VHS. It was so nice to see further adventures and stories, and I look forward to more. Keep it up.