Reviews for Tortured
PLK Susie chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
please please will be next chapter ?
bookwormlady chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Just found this again and was wondering - are you ever going to finish it? I'd like to see what happened!
BananaKingMAJ chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Well Twenty1down, after throughly reading your story, I think that you should be hired onto bones and you should be the lead writer :) Im looking forward to more.
cast14 chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
wow great story i loved it
DarkRose2006 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Love, love, love the story so far! I hope to see some flashbacks to Booth's torture! Update soon! I can't wait!

~DarkRose2006

-,-
Tartantrace chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Another great chapter - well done. Bye bye Hannah! :0)
harper83 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Another great chapter! So glad that Hannah is gone! Can't wait for the next chapter!
xXBoulevard-of-Broken-DreamsXx chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Thank you for posting this story! And all the spoilers. Thats how i see them making up once in a while! I stopped watching bones because of Hanna thing. I mean its not the same. I stopped watching 3 shows because producers are lame for changing the love interest of the main characters. But Bones my #1 show. It should be like super best. Keep you the good work! Don't wait with the updates!:)))

xXB.
Ink of Crimson chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Awww! Yayness! I love it! You are an Excelent writer! 5 Thumbs up and 10,000,000,000,000/5 Stars
geraghtyvl chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
I really love your story and can't wait until you post another chapter!
SouthunLady chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Wow, really looking forward to the next chapter. At first, I wasn't sure that what you were writing was real because you had Brennan rescue Booth, but now I think you're going to focus on why Baghdad Barbie left, and B&B building a relationship. Good job!
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
My Lord, what an intense chapter! Can't wait for more of the story. And to see if Booth is dreaming about Brennan being there, or if she really is. Good Job.
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Good chapter. Thank Goodness for Brennan. She saved his life. It's a good habit. I'm glad that he's going to be ok. Also, glad that Hannah didn't stick around for long. It'll be interesting to find out more about the case. Will Booth remember what happened to him? He seems to have blocked it out. Looking forward to the next chapter. PPS.
Podoy chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Haha, i'm glad you know what i mean. Good chapter, i'm curious why Hannah has left, please don't keep us waiting...
Ink of Crimson chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
*shudder* Amazing i love it...while very disturbing(in a good way) i love it keep going111