Reviews for For The Pleasure of Seeing Her Again
TheEarlOfPudding16 chapter 1 . 4/5
Ahh! So good! I love it so much and you should write more!
Swag Giraffe chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Pfthw... I can't even... blahhhhh, I wish you could favorite a story more than once! D: I loved this so muuuuch... Seiji is so cuuuteee! Seriously, why can't there be more real guys like him? (Honestly Miyazaki-sama, I love you, but why do you make us fall hopelessly in love with the guys in your movies? Yes, I'm looking at you, Howl...) Anyhoo, this is stupendous, just like its companion. I LOVE IT. THANK YOU. Once again, hitting the favorite button! . . . Like, seventy times. xD Toodles!

-Swaggy-chan
5arboosha chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Another great one! Thanks for sharing!
DestinyKitten48 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Once again, this peice amazes me! Like the first, Sieji's insight is just too cute :) He's such a quirky guy but I'm glad you write him as he is.

Being ordinary is boring anyways! Haha. I really hope to see another follow up in the future! You're writing is simply phenomenal!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
can you please please please write more?
Your words have brought such joy to me- it's like reliving old memories with a fresh twist.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
THIS WAS WONDERFUL THANK YOU
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Still good! Write more! So that's why he knows to Play Country Roads... : )
WateryCordial chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
i hope you know that you are very good... ha, i loved it! it was great! i absolutely adore seiji playing violin (i'm a music person ) haha xD awesome job
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Again, SO CUTE! XD More, more!
Team Turnip chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I absolutely love this perspective! This is amazing. If you can, please continue this series - I really enjoy Seiji's perspective on his interactions with Shizuku.
livelovemusic95 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
loved it! it was so cute! haha
Riku's Friend chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Please make more fanfictions of their encounters together. They're very adorable and I would look forward to them. :)
pinkconchshell chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Yaay first to review! This was so amazing, and awesome! Thank you!