Reviews for Obvious
S chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This one's old but it makes me feel so much every time. I feel nostalgic, mm... miss the golden days of sasha/payson fics.
remuslives chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
love how casually she brings it up. "How long?" No grand declarations of love, no passionate out of the blue kiss, just a normal everyday occufrence.
angel85qcca chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I loved this, the obvious thread linking the whole story together. I have to say I'm not at all a Sasha/Payson fan, but this made it believable to me. The love scene was extremely well written, the emotional connection between them felt very real.
poppetrussell chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Ahhhh!
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is great. I really like how you showed her seeing him in a new way. You really captured Payson and Sasha, and I think it's very believable that they might end up together in the future.
GinWindenham chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
awsome story. I'm a new MIOBI fan, but after I saw the chapter where Pay kiss her coach, I couldn't stop so now I'm searching for good Pay&Sasha fanfics. I just loved yours. Keep going, ok?
so-romantical chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I could totally see Sasha suffering in silence for years and Payson pushing her attraction aside and all of the sudden the unspoken sexual tension erupts. Super hot writing.
iruninshorts007 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
this was so good. thanks for writing:)
LDT5413 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Damn this was so hot. I loved all of it. I liked how Sasha was practically part of the family. I could see him becoming part of the Keeler family in the coming years after Payson's career ends. Wonderful job on letting us know what Payson does as a job as well. I picture her staying in Boulder and coach with Sasha. Lovely job.
Ksue chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Holy hot. Really, smokin'.

I love it when stories have Payson and Sasha wait to get together until later in her life/career, because that could actually happen in the series. Somehow doubt we'll ever see it, but it keeps hope alive, you know? As usual, great work.
JacenLukeSolo chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Cute story. A little out of character I think, I just don't feel Payson would ever just have sex with sasha after their second kiss, but definitely a cute little story.
crazy.lady789 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Loved that - nice change & I can see this or ur other 1 actually happening on the show - I do hope u carry on with this one x
crazy.lady789 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
mnmgal chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wow. Amazing. Are you planning to continue with this story ?
dramaaddict8807 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Love it! It was beautiful and hot and wonderful! And yes some outakes would be much appreciated. ;) You're a great writer.