Reviews for By This We Know Love
Remnant Stars chapter 14 . 6/19
I love this so much. Thank you for sharing!
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 2/6/2015
Good fourteen chapters
Mena In The Garden chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
This was the BEST STORY EVER. So romantic and sweet, lovely characterization. I would love to see another like this one. So beautiful, well written, touching, and sexy, too!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
This was one of the best fanfics I ever read.
rochesters chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
I really loved this story and I hope you continue Mattie and LeBoeuf's adventures soon!
JustAGirl24 chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
Love this story so much! You did a fantastic job with it!
Tanya13 chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Fantastic story! I just finally got around to seeing True Grit and loved it! And of course i saw chemistry between Mattie and LeBouef though I must admit it felt a bit wrong considering the age difference. But glad to know I wasnt the only one ;) THanks for writing a great continuation!
bloodredcherry chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
I am so glad that you finished this story! Sorry that it took me so long to realize that you finished it! :) I really enjoyed it, and they were both in character and the ending was sweet.
pamelawright chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I have such high respect for the film. I was very skeptical when I saw that people were writing fan fictions about True Grit, because I felt that the tone, the style, the superior frugality of speech and richness of character could not be paralleled. So, even as I longed to see some sort of understanding between these two characters, I felt like it could not be done with any sort of integrity.

I am so pleased to say that I was wrong. This extension of the story through a "what if" made me feel like this could be a plausible, natural continuation.

Thank you for staying so true the style of the original work, while doing such a fabulous job on creating new outlooks for the characters and making the story your own.

I very, very much enjoyed this piece. Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
I have totally forgotten what is happening but I liked the ending :)
firestonedust chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
This is absolutely the most perfect ending.

So lovely. So sweet. So...just so good.
chiisana-inori chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
This is amazing. You have a marvelous way of writing. I hope you continue this soon!
DammitJim chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
Great fic!
inu-luva123 chapter 12 . 12/7/2011
Great story...haha...i lauphed when she's like "perhaps i dont want to look at you" That was to funny...Good Job!
Nii chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
:shakes you: Gahhhh by all that is good and western and Matt Damon and stuff...Update 0_0...im like a dog without a bone here...