Reviews for Naked
heartbreakhemo chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
So incredibly beautiful. Glad I found my way to it.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was a beautiful and amazing piece.
Dirty Tube Socks chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
That was incredibly beautiful. If you decide to continue this I would totally already be in love with it.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
More! More, please.
CheshireRyan chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You should continue this. It would be cute.
Arcy2 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This was so beautiful. I hope you continue it.
Juggler chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I think this was beautifully written, and I hope you decide to develop this storyline further! I would love to see where Willow's determination leads.
B.B-T.W-FUFFY-Calzona chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Thos sounds like the start of a really great story and I would love it if you continued this as a story.
Zen chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
You have their emotions down pat. I love how Willow is so...Willow. It's inspiring that they could work around Tara's injury and Willow's magic withdrawls. Keep writing!
KathyMata chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
it was a great story and it was sweet.
Sapphic Snorlax chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
If you can in any way be convinced to add to this, please do. The characterization leaves this reader wanting for nothing but more and is supported by thoughtful writing and ideas worth expanding on.
Sky King Haruka Tenoh chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
It was lovely, romantic, and very sweet. I loved it! Would you make a sequel to this? I'm curious to know what happens after Willow makes her decision to have a child with Tara.
HandsomeFoxwood chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
It's good.

It's good because she really does have a non-stop brain, and this is one of those things that one likes to see acknowledged. She used to tell Oz to help her not spaz so much, but she doesn't seem to need to say it to Tara.

It's also good because it makes so much sense that when she realized she couldn't do anything about extending life in general, an especially in the case of Tara, that she would set her sights on brringing about life and by extension making sure that Tara(and the lovee they both share) does live on (in their children).