Reviews for Paramour
InfernoLeo9 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Ooooooooooooooooo that took an unexpected turn. For a while there, you had me feeling sorry for Emmalina. Seriously. Wow. O_O Poor Deryn...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
U are an amzing writer, but deryn better be alive. Also alek's wife is sutch a b****, she is completely crazy. You gotta out some part where Alek gets revenge on this psycho.
Hija Del Enchanto chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
God wounds alek's wife is THE B*****
hamaiasa chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
WOW! my browsing through old leviathan fanfiction has definitely paid off :D what an awesome story! Emmalina is so refreshing ;3
Deryn Ferdinand XD chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Just...wow.

Before I start I wanna state that I'm in LOVE with some of the Leviathan fanfiction but seriously NICE JOB! :D

Anyways... omg that freaking bi*ch SHE KILLED DERYN! :O [gives rant about all the reasons why my (ok Fine she's Aleks...) Deryn should never be killed...]. That clart filled bum-rag should die and burn!

Although, if you could have gotten me worked up so much, I must bow to the fantastic writer before me. Keep writing ;D
Rick Peterson chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Please, please tell me he has her murdered. Or better yet, locked up in a sanitarium, not allowed to see anyone, least of all her children, for the rest of her life. They still did that sort of thing back then; and Alek is not likely to allow a person capable of such evil to stay in a position of power - particularly where she can poison their children's minds. It would be for the good of the empire, after all; payback would just be a (sweet) side-benefit.

OK, the fact that I'm so invested in this story shows how effective a writer you are.
redrose chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very good! but Emmalina in an evil BITCH!
70k1d0k1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Nice work again on this one! I think you may just be TOO effective in your writing. I absolutely hated THIS Emmalina three paragraphs in, but I could see all of her feelings were justified. That is, until the end part. I don't think anyone would ever be as mad as I am about this, but not at you (as you've written a very interesting story) but at her, since I already see her as an actual character. Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
That little bitch
Limegreenwordmachine chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
That was excellent. I love how in Keeping Secrets, Emmalina was this character who you immediately liked and felt sorry for, and here, you can tell right off the bat that she's crazy and evil and certainly not the same person. It was imaginative. By the way, Keeping Secrets literally choked me up. I loved it.
AnimeFallingStar chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
(too lazy to log in)

*spits soda* Well, WOAH! I was not expecting that, no siree.

I quite liked this. Quite the twist there. I feel quite sorry for Deryn, but at the same time feel like laughing manically with the deviousness incarnate that is this delightful villainess! I applaud your superior villain-writing skills.

My mouth literally fell open in shock when she said she'd ordered her killed. My thought process went something like, 'Oh, she doesn't love Alek, so she's... okay with the affair? It seems like it. Lalala... Maybe she'll even let him keep seeing her, I mean- PFFFT! WTF? Lady, you are psycho!' O.O

... Is it bad of me to admire her deviousness? I don't like her, or her killing Deryn, whom I quite like, or hurting MY Alek's heart, but... I am forced to admire her efficiency and ruthlessness.

Eh, maybe I'm just weird. Anyway, great story! I really enjoyed it- way to play with my emotions and break some boundaries!
excentricAnthropologist chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
...wow. I'm going to be honest, when I read the summary I was hesitant to read it, but I decided to give it a shot after reading the reviews, and may I just say... holy shiitake mushrooms. This was extremely well-written and certainly effective; my heart rate literally got faster when I neared the end. I must say, brava! Continue writing; I'd like to read it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
You're a good writer, but this was just too long for me. I quit halfway through and didn't catch the twist ending until I read the reviews.
N.chinatsuistoolazytosignin chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Deliciously morbid. Wow. I can imagine my OC Wife cowering in fear.

"So, Ekaterina... Quite shy, aren't you?"

"Please don't kill me, superiorly developed character!"
Music Antoinette chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was really fun to read. And I like Alek, but I was sort of on Emmalina’s side. I would be pretty ticked myself. And then I kept reading along, and then she said, "Which is why I have ordered her killed." My mouth fell. I was not expecting that. And she killed the baby too. She is kind of psycho. This was like a soap opera.