Reviews for Moving Forward, Going Backwards
bronze andromeda shun chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
So adorable...I love this pairing! Please do write a story for them!
bronze andromeda shun chapter 21 . 11/28/2012
...*sniffle* So sweet! I loved this story! It really does a great job of showing the bond between Regulus and Sisyphus. You are an excellent writer, please keep up the good work.
bronze andromeda shun chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
D'awww! I loved it! This is my new favorite pairing! This is so beautiful, and they are so adorable together. I hope you right more with Agatha.
bronze andromeda shun chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
LOLOLOL, I can easily picture this happening, too. It's so like them. I love Regulus so much, glad to see a story for him!
bronze andromeda shun chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Aw, so cute! I agree, the two of them really are like father and son. It fits them so perfectly!
Thrudgelmir2333 chapter 31 . 1/17/2012
Really good chapter. Since Lost Canvas doesn't show much of Sui, I can see why it is interesting for both the reader and writer to see something of his and Kagaho's past. The whole situation they are in reminds me of a darker and edgier version of Tenma and Alone during their childhood except that Sui seems braver than Alone.

Overall, the chapter gives us a very good idea of Sui's perspective. His angst is very well written I can actually see him eventually making his decision of suicide.

Thrudgelmir2333
Jenny DeVic chapter 27 . 12/28/2011
This chapter was so sad. You could have turned it into a one-shot just because it was so well developed. I liked how both parents approached death with dignity, but yet the there was sadness in their internal thoughts.

Jenny D
flipflopfloop chapter 30 . 11/29/2011
LOVE the drabbles. Some are very light or heartwarming while others are dark or chilling, i thinkg they are a great blend.

btw i noticed that some of you older fictions are not on the site anymore any reason for that?
somebody french chapter 29 . 11/15/2011
Wow!

First of all, thank you for for doing Hades themed drabbles.

Secondly...that was dark. Lucky for me, I like dark fics.

The one with Shun was really cool. Since Shun is so young there, it was a good choice to go with very creepy Hades. The tension was really well built.

As for Tenma, it really made me sad to see him grow insane. I would have liked to see some of Alone's perspective, but on the other hand, I liked that he was just in the background, never really present but still torturing Tenma. (Well, wasn't that last part constructive).
somebody french chapter 28 . 10/24/2011
Really cool drabbles here!

I would love to see some more shun/hades, or generally shun with a specter or Pandora.

Keep it up!
Yukitarina chapter 27 . 10/15/2011
Hello dear...it's been a while T.T Real life gets so hectic everyday T.T

I really love this chapter, you give me very touching view of Ilias. The previous one, entitled The Thirteen Gold Saints, is really hilarious, really love Camus's last line :D And the chapter First Impression really made my day :D

Keep up writing, and good luck for everything :)
Ai Pandora chapter 28 . 10/14/2011
Thank you for the chapter.
Ai Pandora chapter 25 . 9/17/2011
if you are still doing requests can you do a ShunPandora Drabble? They're my favorite pairing.
Ai Pandora chapter 25 . 9/17/2011
If you are still doing requests
Rihannon chapter 27 . 9/16/2011
Sweet and sad, you are so good with this kind of stories, I mean, the kind that are supposed to be sad but leave a smile in our lips as soon as it ends.

Loved it :)