Reviews for Black Sheep Third Time's the Charm
sweetandspice chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
Loved it really good.
maltese chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
Them holding hands is probably the most romantic thing that can happen. Really. Which is kind of sad but also good because you showed us just how meaningful a simple gesture like that is! Remind me to lay off the fluff when I write my OTPs.. *snort*

That trip was so fun to read at and once again, it's like watching a movie! Aww, Mr. Luthor messed with the wrong duo this time.. :D

Await my thoughts at BS4. See you there!
ionicpulse chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
whats my favorite type of trip? a naked road trip woooo hooooo
librarat chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
That... Was... Awesome!
librarat chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Aww, they had a few moments of finishing each others sentences! Oh crap, what's gonna happen next?
librarat chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I sorta, kinda, all most feel bad for Slade. However, he did bring this on himself by doing such a horrible thing in the middle of having sex, I wonder if there's a law against that or something, it does seem to be cruel and unusual punishment.
librarat chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Aw, Rose and Brucey look cute together, hah Slade freaked out huh? Awesome first chapter!
Kezza teh fezza chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
once again you deliver a great story. I was a little bit disappointed though when Slade and Robin didn't get Rose and Bruce a strap-on so they could experience the gay limp first hand but I guess that kind of gift is inappropriate for weddings.
num-num-num chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
Tht rocked! Amazing! I liked this it was original like all your beautiful writes! Five stars! Thx for being a writer! :3
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Yay sladin! Can't wait to read ch 13! Tomorrow though, cause it's like 12:30 :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Yay sladin! Can't wait to read ch 13! Tomorrow though, cause it's like 12:30 :)
PlatinumOwl chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
His condition...-_-'
Lynnxrider chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
Ha I love how devious Robin is sometimes. It makes me wonder what he would be like as an actual insane villain. Going against the Titans perhaps? Maybe switching Slade's and Robin's role. Heh...

Your Jayto sounds like a great editor. Thanks for the tireless work! Everyone needs a good Jayto...
Lynnxrider chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
"But do we have anything that's editable cold?" I'm not trying to be a bother, but I think the word you are looking for is edible. Unless you can edit canned peaches, which I wouldn't recommend, because it's actually one of my favorite snacks :)
Lynnxrider chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
"I wasn't worried; it was just a routine security checkā€¦" Yes, my favorite line so far. You know what this line means...yes...A Great Story! Can't wait!