Reviews for Lonely Youngling
I enjoyed this so very much. Thank you for sharing it was absolutely lovely.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/3
No, I completely get this idea (I've read almne's story and remember that line...I'm glad you've not turned Toothless female with it though (for some reason I prefer him male though I might consider some asexual version if done well enough lolx).
Anyway, this is very well portrayed with Toothless' 'voice' and the reason for things. The notion of smell being the most important is almost 'realistic' (well as realistic as imagining a dragon's biology is anyway) and that Hiccup is viewed as 'alone' and 'young' and 'adopted' fit beautifully. Thanks for posting!
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
HOLY CROW! this was amazing! it really made me think of the entire movie in a whole new way! I absolutely loved it! I'm glad that plot bunny popped up for this is simply perfect!
Arem chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
This is one of my FAVORITE httyd stories. I've read it so many times over it's honestly a bit ridiculous on my part. Amazing job, and I think it's perfectly understandable.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
That was really amazing.
orca3553 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
great one-shot
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
This is a really sweet story and I really enjoyed it! Thank you for writing it!
jessLpfy chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I like your idea of using smell to tell your story. Thanks for the write!
Kas3y chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
It was fantastic. I love stories from Toothless protective POV'S :D
lambtastic chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oh I love that Hiccup has a stronger scent of dragon on him rather than human:) it's adorable how much the dragons love him. Great story! I enjoyed reading it.
Storyholder chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This is a good story. Wish you made it into a long story with lots of chapters and sequels.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
The alone smell is basically the absence of the usual smells, right?
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Dragons are amazing. :)
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
cool story
SilverStella chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This was an Amazing conception that I Absolutely LOVE!
Truly Brilliant!