Reviews for For Your Entertainment
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
hahahaha. Yuuko's gift for Kurogane is just hilarious, especailly that comment about it being too big and exchanging it for a smaller one for Kurogane. And no i didn't went and looked it up. _

this is my favorite line. "With the amount of time you spent on your work, it will be useless." hehehe. that was just too mean of Kurogane.

ohhhhh, do i sense some threesome going on here? _

Again just love it!
Sunshiney Meatballs chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
i looked up the elephant thong and WHAT THE FUUUUUU-

i did not need to see that XD

ah, but a lovely story! they were in character almost 100% of the time! very good job! i loved the thought of yui blushing; so cute!
Mashiara91 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
thank you so much! i find myself really loving this pair-umm tripling (?)lets just go with threesome (though that makes it too sexual- actually i did run over to lj hoping to find a version of this with a graphic continuation, but oh well).

anyway, I LOVE IT! its the most adorable thing ever, and wonderfully in character. I love yuui! i wish we had more of him. and i'd really love to see more of this "tripling" (:S)-do you recommend any others? or better yet, you could write more. you're just such an amazing writer, what can i say.

Also, thanks a million for making my stressful exam time more enjoyable. Really, i SO needed this today! THANK YOU! :D
TrueDespair chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Do you have 'any' idea how hard it was to keep my smile down during the whole fic? XD

oh and this line made me both nod in agreement and go "yep' that's my train of thought when "gifts" and "Yuuko" are in the same sentence" and when she's the one "giving' the gifts for whatever reason.

"From anyone else, the news that someone had purchased a special gift with him in mind would have been flattering, but this was Yuuko."

I feel bad for Kurogane.

and that "gift" Kurogane got from Yuuko...one thought came to my mind...

"KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!"

There; i said it. XD

And I'm not surprised that Yuui would screw up the Japanese holidays...I would too. _

I kinda liked the hilarity of the whole situation. And I'm warming up to the Kuro/Fai/Yuui. I think it's rather cute. _

Another great story from a great Author. _

P.S- the Horitsuba Gakuen has it's own fandom on FF. It's small but it's growing. I've written a few stories of it myself and i just wanted to let you know that since you did write this in that kind of fandom. _

-TrueDespair
Jezz-Ra chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
*snort* *chortle*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, lucky lucky Kuro-tan. What could be better than getting Fai? Getting TWO Fais! (In a manner of speaking).

Well written and very amusing, I appreciated it muchly. I would have been very confused had I not stumbled upon the Horitsuba Gakuen manga the other day... it was terribly amusing. And it was nice to see a Fai that wasn't ripped up to shreds and buried under truckloads of angst (although the dark is fun to play with too).

Another fine work, as always. Teehee. Now go write another chapter of Heralds for me.