Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
RustedEagleWings chapter 21 . 2/10
Absolutely wonderful story. Just so great. I love everything that Naruto manages to do and say and it's so brilliant. Awesome job, I can't wait for the next chapter!
anonymouse chapter 1 . 2/6
Wow wow wow, wait a minute. Are you German? Because that last sentence... "Here comes the mouse!" There's a children's series here with a mouse, an elephant, and a goose; it's called the "Show With the Mouse". And in the theme song it goes "Hier kommt die Maus" - "Here comes the mouse". I was instantly reminded of that.
So, even if you aren't German, lol.

Otherwise I really the idea. I can only imagine how that will change dynamics in the future, it'll be interesting to read.
StarOfTime chapter 16 . 1/31
I have to say that I've been loving the Thundercats references. I didn't pick up that that was the show until Mumm-Radio was mentioned, but then I was like, Ahahahahaha haaaaahahahahahahaaha ahahahahaha ha. Literally. And I love this story, I haven't been able to stop reading it!
kisa180 chapter 21 . 1/24
Do u plan to finish this story?
GenetiX23 chapter 4 . 1/16
Goddamn, I love Anko.
Love the story. I really hope you get back to it.
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 21 . 1/5
Extremely funny story, will you update soon?
Lighted Candle chapter 21 . 1/3
A very well written piece of writing. Naruto as the Mouse is interesting.
blueEyre chapter 21 . 1/1
Epic story. You've got a great writing style. Too bad this hasn't been updated for a while, but well worth the time spent reading it.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
Read till here and I wish you would continue writing. Good journey anyways. Thanks.
alteristkang chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Superbly written
alteristkang chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Superb story!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Really love this story. It has everything. Just wished that it was continued.
1,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »