Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 24 . 1/15
Absolutely love this story, I really hope you continue it!
Just a couple of grammatical comments. After you end a dialogue with a comma or period it's not suppose to look like this, "N-naruto", it's suppose to look like this, "N-naruto," Hinata said with hesitancy. The comma or period comes before you end the dialogue, not after. And always remember to capitalize the first word of the beginning of every dialogue.
ShadeDurza chapter 20 . 1/2
What does taiyonokoesuteban mean?
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
rereading for the nth time. this fic always brings me such delight
Guestspirit chapter 24 . 11/10/2016
I really hope you update soon. This fic is pure gold and well worth it's weight in gold.
Genesis1212 chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Yes anko EVERYONE is questioning your taste in men haha
slyfoxcub chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
So normal henge is an E-rank jutsu that's basically a genjutsu(that Naruto can't do).
Kanpekina henge is a B-rank ninjutsu but doesn't disguise chakra coils.
Naruto's bastard henge is a ninjutsu that disguises chakra coils but retains his weight and he can only change if he knows the persons/animals biology really well.

So presumably he's going to learn the kanpekina henge at some point if that's one that can change your weight, because on the Wave mission, he henged as a fuuma shuriken for Sasuke to throw(ninja or not, Sasuke would have a really hard time throwing Naruto's weight around and would the bastard henge even work for inanimate objects?); but he's going to keep using his bastard henge for civilian disguises.
Genesis1212 chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
I'm sorry I have to comment even though I didn't finish the chapter. I hear narutos little voice and lisp talking sarcastically about ankos joke and even I'm cringing with tears in my eyes. Poor little guy anko seriously fucked up not just waiting in the cold for half an hour or just nearly dying he lost his hard work and daily bread with that stunt. Oh anko you fucked up so VERY bad... I hope those two become great friends in the future chapters though.
Genesis1212 chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Anko is an absolute bitch but I understand her reasons for being who she is so I won't really fault her for that. What I DO love however is that the chunins have a gradually high opinion of a boy willing to work for his lessons and hence willing to get the little guy out of danger when need be. Great chapter.
Mist of Rainbows chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
Hmm, I would have hoped the fox would have gotten out and Naruto kill everyone there. That would have been a fitting lesson for not scaring a kid half to death. Honestly, I can't really see Naruto not using a mask, this feels a bit like setting him up just to set him up.
Genesis1212 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
This was actually infinitely adorable the writing itself is something worth praise on its own. I've read so many fics to where the concept is great but the writing is unimaginably dull smirk here smirk there everyone smirks oh and don't forget the emo only sneers and glares. Sorry on the small rant anyway this is fantastic I'm invested it's interesting and well read you have a new fan.
Bobby Jones. The Real One chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
"she called it gutter-smarts; a kind of low, instinctive cunning that picked out opportunities and exploited them without mercy" In other words, capitalism.
Amacon chapter 24 . 10/27/2016
So when's the next chapter out?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
yep I knew it. ugh this is meant to be her paying him back not her getting to fuck with him for a month for fun. i know it doesn't even matter anymore but I just have to comment on the bullshit.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
soooooo she about kills him and the worst that happens to her is she gets yelled at? add in the fact that's she's gonna be probably treating him like crap since that seems how ppl wright her, I guess I just have to get ready to suffer through chapters of bullshit of her treating him like trash and it being played off as her just playing around. ugh
2,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »