Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
j chapter 20 . 4/15
some constructive critisims this has become to long winded I really like it in the start but once you got thru his first mission it became to hard to read to much writing
sum times short Is betta and I started skimm reading the last two or three chapters thats how bad it got but start was great!
Kriss1989 chapter 19 . 4/15
*picks up new A Rank mission* Destroy all bagpipes. All of them.

"... is this a joke?"

"Look it was either us or they go to Kiri, and imagine what those bloodthirsty bastards would do to get rid of them all?"

"Right I'll rid Konoha of bagpipes quick as a flash."

"No no, when it says all of them, it means all of them."

"...I'll go pack my bags."
Kriss1989 chapter 13 . 4/14
I am a much better lier and actor now than then. But that's because I do some actual acting and have improv training. Most people are probably a lot worse.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 21 . 4/2
Um, the year has gone by the wayside... This is some of the best writing I have had the pleasure to read in at least a decade! Please, come back to this fic?!
Kyle37 chapter 21 . 3/30
Once again this story never fails to deliver an awesomely original ideas with a little mouse flair thrown in. I am so sad that this is the end, that doesn't even have a proper ending. But at the same time so glad to have been able to read this story, it has re ignited the old flame that is my affection for Naruto FF in general. So thank you so much for this story and I hope wherever you are you are still writing.
Mr.Fallen chapter 21 . 3/19
You sir are my favorite pre-genin, acadamy time author. You take it to a whole new level, colour me impressed. I loved the work that i finished it in two days, and i gotta tell ya it was worth it.

MrFallen
umbria firewing chapter 21 . 3/9
I really hope you continue this. I love re reading it.
RustedEagleWings chapter 21 . 2/10
Absolutely wonderful story. Just so great. I love everything that Naruto manages to do and say and it's so brilliant. Awesome job, I can't wait for the next chapter!
anonymouse chapter 1 . 2/6
Wow wow wow, wait a minute. Are you German? Because that last sentence... "Here comes the mouse!" There's a children's series here with a mouse, an elephant, and a goose; it's called the "Show With the Mouse". And in the theme song it goes "Hier kommt die Maus" - "Here comes the mouse". I was instantly reminded of that.
So, even if you aren't German, lol.

Otherwise I really the idea. I can only imagine how that will change dynamics in the future, it'll be interesting to read.
StarOfTime chapter 16 . 1/31
I have to say that I've been loving the Thundercats references. I didn't pick up that that was the show until Mumm-Radio was mentioned, but then I was like, Ahahahahaha haaaaahahahahahahaaha ahahahahaha ha. Literally. And I love this story, I haven't been able to stop reading it!
kisa180 chapter 21 . 1/24
Do u plan to finish this story?
GenetiX23 chapter 4 . 1/16
Goddamn, I love Anko.
Love the story. I really hope you get back to it.
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 21 . 1/5
Extremely funny story, will you update soon?
Lighted Candle chapter 21 . 1/3
A very well written piece of writing. Naruto as the Mouse is interesting.
1,701 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »