Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
Cool chapter.
Thanks for your work.
Good bye !
lordamnesia chapter 23 . 17h
Very well done chapter! Great explanations and the reasoning behind the why's of the previous one. Keep up the awesome work!
Foxy-Floof chapter 23 . 18h
This was an AMAZING chapter! The bit with the Frightener is something I can absolutely believe would happen in a real shinobi village.

And the way Jiji-sama handled it was really interesting, and I was held in suspense for at least two or three paragraphs.
Babyuknowme13 chapter 23 . 6/29
Hmm, I can't wait to see the day when he's running laps around the ANBU while they're trying to figure out how he does it! Naruto with a goal is nigh on unstoppable! If he says he's going to be able to sneak around ANBU, then that's what he's going to do! Update again soon, bye!
Pyrophoricity chapter 23 . 6/29
This is amaaaaazing !
I can't measure how happy i am that you continue this marvelous story \o/
Thanks a lot ! Thank you very much amazing writer !
And see you next chap
ksecc1 chapter 23 . 6/29
Wow. I'm excited to see yet another update...this story is really good. This chapter had some puntuation errors and extremely long sentences, so I had a bit of trouble following it at times...especially in the first half. But the plot is great and you put a lot of thought into your writing. Thanks for writing this.
thaumaturge1618 chapter 23 . 6/29
A brilliant chapter. The follow up to the Frightener was very well done. This has been an incredible maturing turning point in the development of the protagonist. Incredibly realistic and elegantly delivered lesson on the realities of the shadowy world. Hats off to you for the quality of your work. This is my favourite work in the Naruto verse. The way you have navigated all the difficulties facing the protagonist and slowly evolved him is something Canon should have done. Hope you update soon. Cheers
Galeiam chapter 23 . 6/29
Sigh...this story is just so awesome.

*Prays to the God of Updates*
erik chapter 23 . 6/29
A great insight into the world the ninja lives in. Well done and thanks.
puiwaihin chapter 23 . 6/29
Nice. The Mouse has now upgraded to learning to dodge ANBU. By the time he gets out of the Academy he'll be ready to learn stealth from Jiraiya.
MartinDeShade chapter 23 . 6/29
The Frightener completely changed the type of story that this story was. It's like reading something like Pratchett and end up with some Russian old school drama. I picked it up to read something like Pratchett but am now stuck with something depressing.
pucflek chapter 23 . 6/29
Damn this story is getting on the roll so much.
alec-potter chapter 23 . 6/29
Great chapter. Things returning to normal after the shock of last chapter.
Keep writing, it's an amazing journey of the protagonist.
Netscape chapter 23 . 6/29
Glad to see you're back! Your sense of humor seems to tickle my funny bone, I couldn't help but read with a smile. Thanks for sharing your time and talents. You managed to get the darker points of the ninja world across without loosing the upbeat feel to the story. :) Thanks again for writing and posting for all the crazy addicted readers out there.
Litewarior chapter 23 . 6/29
Please put punctuation inside of dialogue. That's one of my pet peeves, and you put it outside a lot. Otherwise a great chapter
1,874 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »