Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 24 . 4/1
Yasssss! I can’t wait for more!
Rishi873 chapter 1 . 3/17
oh plz dont do this ...plz continue I absolutely love this story though some chap are pretty boring now in academy its getting so great so plz update
... And one chapter late I feel like an idiot. Same person as this morning, where one chapter late my complaint is a plot point I had forgotten. XD
Oh my god, I can't stand it. I'm literally just posting this to get it off my chest, I don't expect you to do anything, this is just venting.
So, this is my third time reading this fic and I love it,
however this is my first time reading it after taking child development courses. The way you wrote Naruto and Tenten talking is driving me nuts.
At six years old, unless they have been developmentally delayed, children can pronounce most sounds, and would most certainly not be replacing every T and TH with D. Nor would they be constantly skipping on the A at the beginning of words like academy and apartment.
Sorry for the long annoyed post, it's like 1 AM and I'm finding it hard to reread one of my favorite stories because six year old Naruto is pronouncing words like a two year old.
Wongjunkit chapter 9 . 2/1
Whoah. The many sudden transitions from third to first person and back to third confuses me.
Love your story, will definitely go buy your original book
Omenglotzer chapter 24 . 1/22
Well it's been a very enjoyable ride thus far.

TMOK is one of the few stories I've read that stick to their premise instead of introducing it and then following canon anyway.
There are some minor mistakes here and there and sometimes sentences are hard to follow but overall your writing is damn fine. You also employ a rather unique strategy of suspense during your chapters, keeping it up for just a couple of paragraphs which I think is really good.
You've build a unique Konoha, fleshed out a multitude of characters that I am sure I'll have problems reaquainting myself to the canon/fanon.

Though I dearly hope the two years absent meant that you have pre-written at least 5 chapters, at the minimum I would like this fic to continue.

Good Job all around.
BTB chapter 24 . 1/12
I really like this AU. Naruto the Mouse - considering in canon he is to become a Savior-figure, I wonder how that would translate out here?

It boggles, but I can still see it. Naruto, ultimately wants to find those who love him and protect them with all of his being. And though he's like everyone to love him, he won't waste time on those who refuse... unless there is a real GOOD reason. And you know he's still got something planned for Sasuke. It's a given. What it'll be mat redefine the Shinobi World.
death390 chapter 24 . 1/11
Favorited and followed. Love this story and hope to see more I saw that one other story had been updated in 2017 on your profile so I can hope. New and interesting take even with sneaky Naruto.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2017
Concerning your A/N at the top of the chapter, I totally agree. All the flashback are true annoyances, they break up the story flow, and messes with the reading, so I totally agree that seing it as it happens, and going through the learning stages is a good way to do the story well. As for Narutos speech-impediments (for being young) they were cute but got to be a bit much in the end, so an annoyed Anko was a good way to fix that:)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Kawarimi.
Lady Everest chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Hey, I've always loved your fic. Keep it up! And don't let people like noddwyd mess with you. I don't worship canon, so making changes in jutsu is a cool thing for you to step into. And honestly, the Naruto in this story is a personal inspiration. Thanks for writing
noddwyd chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
worse. Obviously this is larger than life. Its a story.
noddwyd chapter 7 . 11/6/2017
you went non canon over Narutos best trick? The henge? Okay, I am not a fan of that in the slightest. Conservation of mass in a magical ninja world. Who the fuck cares when you can turn into a small rock and jump somebody like a trapdoor spider? Ninja are paranoid and have well trained senses for a reason. Really good or overpowered henges are one of those reasons. Being attacked in your sleep by assassins is another one. He is not even Naruto anymore without his amazing use of the henge to turn into anything. Call it a quirk of being Kyuubi jinchuuriki, maybe, but just retconning it out of existence because it doesnt make sense? Its obvious its unique even in the manga because it keeps surprising people that should never get surprised by the henge. Top examples being Zabuza and Pein. I dont remember the story I read it in but one of the most amazing sequences of Naruto scenes I ever read was where he was henged into the Hokages hat during the invasion while his clones did everything else. No one ever figured it out. If anything the clones are the bigger mind fuck because they screw with time, specifically training time, even in the show. Asuming you could make an unholy hybrid of a more solid mud clone and a shadow clone you could easily live many lives at once without being found out. Naruto henges into Akamaru in the show as well. Or his clone does. I would have to check that.
Alara Phoenix chapter 9 . 10/19/2017
Hey so I'm leaving a review here before I finish the page and forget~

Nee-chan and Nii-chan both refer to older siblings. In the scene with Ayame asking Naru-chan to never show them a fake face, he mentally calls her nee-chan, which is fine and absolutely works, but she then also thinks of him as her nii - her older brother as well. The word for younger brother is Otouto, and little sister is Imouto.

If you don't care about specifics then don't worry, I got what you meant regardless. Just thought I'd let you know because I'd want to, if it was me. Feel free to ignore x

Now I've gotta go back and keep reading! This is really good!
2,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »