Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 7 . 10/15
Henge is not a physical transformation...at least for non jinchurriki. Naruto has too much chakra thus when he uses the E rank Academy jutsu (Henge, Replacement, and Bushin) they overload.

Henge becomes solid, Naruto can replace with humans which is harder due to because of the nin fighting him chakra wise and his Bushin looks sickly. But if he created more Bushin instead of the regular three then any Bushin in the 10-15 range would look healthy because the chakra is filtered correctly. Whereas for the three Bushin, the clones had so much chakra that they were killed from overload.
HPMARIE chapter 22 . 10/13
amazing story! wow I absolutely love it :)
itioministralis chapter 2 . 10/12
I absolutely love these dialogues and descriptions! You're truly on a level of your own here, it's clear that a lot of thought went unto making them believable and realistic and you have your own experience to boot.
frankiebayer2002 chapter 20 . 10/8
This is great plz update soon
frankiebayer2002 chapter 17 . 10/8
This is great plz update soon
smarak.mohanta26 chapter 22 . 10/5
Would like to see a sequel with a time skip. It would be awesome. Please make it happen
thtadthtshldntb chapter 22 . 10/3
Better to leave them wanting more, rather than to leave them thinking that one said too much or overstayed your welcome.

My only criticism is that your writing comes across as a little dense at times. I don't mean dense in terms of stupid or confusing. I mean that it does not flow as freely in some parts as in others. Its like you have to slow down reading in certain parts to engage more neurons to decipher what's going on because the prose is a little dense. It's hard to explain the difference, though I can reference a couple of comparisons. If you have every read any Hemmingway, and compare "For Whom the Bell Tolls" with "The Old Man and the Sea". The former is very dense. You have to stop and almost study it at parts to get all the information that he is conveying in the story in order to gain maximum comprehension. The latter is the exact opposite. It flows when reading it and you don't have to slow down and study parts of it.

Another way over the top example is trying to read anything by the philosopher Kant.
Seanq chapter 7 . 9/30
I like the theory that Naruto was sabotaged by Mizuki and accidentally made the henge into a real shape shifting jutsu. You are correct about the academy version being an E ranked genjutsu.
Motherofthehorde chapter 22 . 8/5
very good story. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
Motherofthehorde
GrimStormWind chapter 22 . 7/23
One of my favorite stories!
SneakyDevil chapter 1 . 7/13
At no point in time, during this farcical attempt at storytelling, did I not want to commit sudoku as your ability to tell a story and your ability to grammatically do so, is so withered, so atrophied that I fear even reading this review might strain your brain far too much. And so, I apologize for any sort of mental strain this review has inflicted upon you.
Username6166 chapter 12 . 7/8
Asuma literally has the exact same smoke jutsu in canon, but I suppose it doesn't exist yet so Naruto "inventing" it would make sense fanfic-wise.
Username6166 chapter 7 . 7/8
The E-rank henge is also an actual physical transformation and not a genjutsu though, as shown by canon Naruto, Gamabunta, Kiba, Akamaru, Enma, etc.
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 7/4
NARUTO JUST GOT SS RANK INFILTRATION

MINIMUM S RANK INFILTRATION WITH GOOD PERFORMANCE.
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 7/4
I don't know if thhe Naruto's Henge is the HENGE OF KUNAI AND ROCK AND COULD STILL USE IT BUT EVEN IF IS NERFED , Naruto gets BETTER FOUNDATION THAN ORIGINAL
2,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »