Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
I'm so glad your updating again, this story is definitely my favourite fanfic. Can't wait for the next chapter ( I hope your book get publis :)
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 5/22
I like your version of Naruto.
Watching his development is very interesting.
Galeiam chapter 22 . 5/20
If it hasn't already been done I suggest you get a kickstarter and a youtube channel set up.

Both will take you a long way in getting attention and funds.
Yukino-chan chapter 22 . 5/18
It's a great story!
Galeiam chapter 6 . 5/18
MUHAHAHAHA
Galeiam chapter 5 . 5/18
You kinda got one big thing wrong about Anko.
She's a tea Ceremony enthusiast, it's kinda weird that she doesn't like tea.
Galeiam chapter 1 . 5/17
Damn I'm glad to see this aint dead.

*eagerly re-reads*
Qwerty chapter 22 . 5/17
THAT was awesome!
Darklion25 chapter 10 . 5/16
Nice bit of word play from Naruto regarding his first transformation into the mouse. It was a shadow clone. Fingers crossed indeed. Ha!
skywiseskychan chapter 22 . 5/14
Just a comment on your snip. That was a lot of vauge termonology to use. Remember your readership hasn't got the full book so it can be hard to grock such a thing and it might turn people away instead of attrat them.
Julie chapter 22 . 5/14
I'm so glad you're back! - cries happy tears- you had me worried for while! Please do continue! I love reading the adventures of mouse!
Mojtaba13 chapter 5 . 5/14
5 chapters in and the really weird so called baby talk is getting really freaking annoying. It breaks the flow of the story every time and it doesn't add any type of reality to the story. Sad to see that it will probably continue for a lot longer. Story could have been a lot better.
Faraway-R chapter 14 . 5/9
I wonder if Tsunade will be able to repair the damage to Rin.
way of life chapter 1 . 5/8
A very different start than the traditional Naruto fics, but a good one nonetheless. I really liked your concept. I hope it maintains the same level in future chapters too.
Qinetiq chapter 8 . 5/8
Story is alright so far, but your japanese is, frankly, atrocious.

Kiwarimi? Bushin? Ransengan? It's not that hard to look up correct names, you know?
1,824 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »