Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
YuNaru19 chapter 7 . 7/5
So I feel the need to correct you a bit the Kyubi(Kurama) is as tall as the Hokage's monument (which is a mountain) and it can flatten mountains and raise tsunamis with a single swipe of his tail. To compare his size to that of a warehouse is very wrong.
Lazuli chapter 23 . 7/5
Awesome! That scene between Tora and the Sandaime was just cute! And the Shino gets the living daylights threatened out of him scene was hilarious! XD
chibi monsta chapter 23 . 7/5
Yay you're back. I love this story because, 1) its super long, which I love and really pack full of details and all. It took me 3 days to reread it. 2) Naruto is not pathetic or super idiot and brilliant at the same time. I know hes like that in cannon and I can accept it, but too many fanfiction like that can be boring too. And lastly 3) I really love your plot. I can't expect it half the time thus its enjoyable and blew me away with what you can come up with. I really wish I could write like that. Can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully its longer than this one and not that long wait. Not that I'm complaining. It would be awesome if i can get a chapter with few words too lol
bipolarwithcats chapter 23 . 7/3
I love that you updated. This is one of my favorite stories.
Armandhas chapter 23 . 7/3
I love your story. I live the length, the development of Naruto and how you illustrate everything. There are only a few things I have noticed that i would like to comment on and would like to ask.
1 comment, teme is not a suffix. It is just a rude version of addressing someone in their face. Not when talking about someone.
2 comment, the same goes for koi. Also not a suffix but I've only seen you use it in earlier chapters.
3 comment, I lover the attention to detail you have. For example the tea ceremony at the Hyuuga, the name of a female samurai, the conduct in a brothel and the very fitting secundair sources of income for the clans. My utmost respect for this.

My question is related to the period in which Anko lived with Naruto. In that month or so, she thought him the beginnings of her snake styled unarmed combat. But seemingly nothing remains from it. It appears he reverted to being a brawler that simply fights dirty rather than somebody trained to fight dirty (if I remember the description you gave of the style correctly). So am I missing something or did you forget you had him learn that for however short it was.

Another quick question. He made no progress with his self discovered tree climbing chakra control exercise? In the 2/3 or so years since he's been doing it?

Once again, I greatly enjoy the story and eagerly await the next update.

And best of luck with finding a publisher
jfcwtfusernames chapter 4 . 7/3
"all the condiments where they are rather than chopped up for kindling".
Weirdest sentence ever.
i am the king chapter 23 . 7/3
This was amazing as usual
Please please update soon can't wait
Greysh chapter 23 . 7/2
great chapter :-) glad to see more of the Mouse! It's been a long time since I read this fic, so it was a great time to reread everything. I've loved it and I'm still loving it :)
It's a great story with a very "ninja" naruto vs loudmouth dobe like in so many fics.
I'm glad that you write in such detail about the clans and still manage to have enough humor in it to be a enjoyable read.
It's not to heavy or dark. (yes the last chapters were a bit darker, but they fitted. naru has always known more about the real ninja life than children his age.)
I find your new ninja devision to be very interesting.
I'm hoping to read more :)

Good luck with your writing and publishing too!
Crystal M. Key chapter 23 . 7/1
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Naruto is preatty resilient, and I like that Sarutobi took the time to explain his decision to the boy. It will be exciting to see how the Mouse learns from Nezumi. I love Naruto's friendship with Shino; it was amusing to see Naruto's response when Shino threatened Ichiraku. The fact that Tenten is already sparkling when excited makes me anticipate when she's actually on Team Gai. Will Naruto infiltrate her class with her help, and give the Academy another lesson? Thank you for the great chapter!
pikachucat chapter 23 . 7/1
awesome
yachiru-chan92 chapter 23 . 6/30
Cool chapter.
Thanks for your work.
Good bye !
lordamnesia chapter 23 . 6/29
Very well done chapter! Great explanations and the reasoning behind the why's of the previous one. Keep up the awesome work!
Foxy-Floof chapter 23 . 6/29
This was an AMAZING chapter! The bit with the Frightener is something I can absolutely believe would happen in a real shinobi village.

And the way Jiji-sama handled it was really interesting, and I was held in suspense for at least two or three paragraphs.
Babyuknowme13 chapter 23 . 6/29
Hmm, I can't wait to see the day when he's running laps around the ANBU while they're trying to figure out how he does it! Naruto with a goal is nigh on unstoppable! If he says he's going to be able to sneak around ANBU, then that's what he's going to do! Update again soon, bye!
Pyrophoricity chapter 23 . 6/29
This is amaaaaazing !
I can't measure how happy i am that you continue this marvelous story \o/
Thanks a lot ! Thank you very much amazing writer !
And see you next chap