Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
setokayba2n chapter 22 . 8/27
Any chance in a future you make a sequel when you manage to join all ideas together? The story is after all very good, and if it's that good as this story... Something tell me, another 500K words until the end of academy, then another 500K until the chunnin exam, then 500K until sasuke defect, 500K until the begining of shippuden... And I did not watch too much of shippuden to say more but that make 2M of words... Of course that is mainly a exaggeration but this story was funny and good.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 22 . 8/21
What will happen next time
Fastjacob303 chapter 2 . 8/18
When I read the tiitle of this chapter. I starting singing the Duck Tales theme song but as Mouse Tales instead of Duck Tales.
Luna Bakura chapter 15 . 8/17
Yo what about poor Kakashi
StoneTheLoner chapter 18 . 7/22
That is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen before in anybody's fanfiction and I finished My Immortal. He wants to speak to it before it talks to him? Are you serious? And what the fck is Inoichi doing not squashing this horrible idea before it got wheels under it? This dipsh*t not only wants to talk to a demon everyone fears the idiotic little fcker wants to WAKE IT UP! You've officially broken any semblance of reality in your story and for what?! Naruto didn't even have to convince Inoichi that waking up the monster and talking to it would be a solution! He just agreed to aid a child's short-sighted plan for no good reason at all and we're talking about a demon responsible for the deaths of thousands and PTSD FOR A DAMN GOOD PORTION OF THE VILLAGE! It's a national S-Class secret of such importance it influences politics and war on a GLOBAL scale! The moment Naruto mentioned he's been thinking about talking to the Demon Inoichi should've gone into full on adult mode and scolded the child like any of the other clan wives have done for much lesser lapses in judgment. And ffs what benifit could there possibly be to waking it up earlier as opposed to waiting for it to wake up later when Naruto's older? I can see wanting to know how to get into his mental space early so he's ready when it finally happens but this is a plan predicated on NO obvious benefits at all! There's no sense to the idea of "I want to talk to it before it talks to me".

This is just getting dumber the more I think about it. If there's ever any question of what mistakes you might have made writing this story let me tell you THIS is it. This is the biggest plothole of your entire story and I hate it.
StoneTheLoner chapter 17 . 7/22
You've broken reality enough don't you think? If you can't resolve the fox issue before the story ends it would've been smarter to just ignore it. In the first place we've seen literally every conversation Naruto's had about the fox so we know sure as sht NOBODY has ever said or implied it's possible for HIM to go into the seal. Furthermore, I'm calling bullsht on him reaching any kind of solution at his age and with the limited time he's had to think about it. None of that "outside the box thinking" because he's a child crap. This is serious, village destroying stuff. It's not a game and I thought Hiruzen did a good job of conveying that fact...

You made your cliffhanger a red flag too... That's cruel.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 2 . 7/22
"Goodbye Naruto-kun; come by the office before you head out again". A disembodied,
The sentence just cuts off right here.
StoneTheLoner chapter 16 . 7/22
The academy is coming soon right?
StoneTheLoner chapter 8 . 7/21
I was waiting the entire time for Naruto to make a joke about his Jiji being too old to be a dad and how young she was.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 7/21
Why does everyone keep saying "more than willing to give his life for the village" about Naruto. While I guess it's technically true as he wants to be a ninja/Hokage but it's a little odd to be describing him like that right now. All he has right now is ambition. He needs to earn that kind of honor.
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 7/21
This is going to become boring if he's still a kid for long. This hospital visit for example... That's going to be entirely skippable if I'm being completely frank. I might keep an eye out for names just so I know who came to see him but otherwise what could possibly happen that I'd care to know about? People are concerned? No sht. They warn him against doing it again? Duh. Somebody makes Anko feel bad and apologize? Might as well be a cliche.

I'm not asking for him to be a genin. Just... old enough to be starting the Academy. So he has more independence and can do more interesting things. His cuteness is beginning to fade and it can't pull the story forever.
nomsthaluv chapter 24 . 6/30
This is epic. Thank you for coming back. Hopefully we will get more adventures of the mouse of Konoha. it's so good..
No problem. I loved this regardless. Thanks for coming back and letting us know. I really loved reading this. Thank you so much for sharing! :D
Can Naruto's hence be used as a healing technique?
blindninja97 chapter 22 . 6/19
So after reading this story again, this time all the way through instead of just what chapters were up at the time, I gotta say I really like it. It's a different look at the Naruto world from everything else I've ever read. The only gripe I have though, although minor is with a few issues with the Japanese, either in the form of typos (bushin, kawirimi, Homaru, kusuri/kasurigama) etc although those first two only show up in early chapters, and the character only really shows up once. And some OCs having names that as far as I know, don't actually work in the language due to the fact that L is not a letter in romanization, and the only consonant allowed to stand on its own is the letter N. But again, these are minor issues at most, at least for me... maybe someone who actually speaks the language fluently instead of just basic phrases like myself would feel a little stronger about it. Besides that though, no complaints here. A very good read.
2,304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »