Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
Averant chapter 23 . 8/24
Quite the epic story! I look forward to future chapters full of awesomeness. I do have to wonder how long this will end up being, though. Five hundred thousand words and you're barely into the academy, that's quite a lot, not that I'm complaining. Though, once we get into the Chunnin exams, I definitely want to see something like this scene, if only as an Omake:

*Glass explodes*
"Alright kiddos, I'm Mitarashi Anko and I'll be your instructor for the second part of the exam!"
"Heeeey wassup Anko-sensei!"
"Gaki! You keeping up with your training?"
"Hell yeah! Pluck your eyes out!"
"Fuckin' A! Pluck your eyes out!"
"Pluck your eyes out!"
"PLUCK YOUR EYES OUT!"
Ibiki facepalms. Doujutsu users of all kinds start crowding together out of fear. Kumo nin raises a hand.
"Is it too late to back out?"
usaginekohime chapter 18 . 8/23
I've only read through chapter 18 so far, so I don't know if any of these have been corrected, but I've noticed some issues with your Japanese grammar and vocabulary. When using the Sandaime's title in Japanese, the format is backwards compared to the way english writes. 'Kami no Shinobi', as you've written, means 'Shinobi of God', not 'God of Shinobi' which would be 'Shinobi no Kami'. Also:
Imouto - Little Sister
Otouto - Little Brother
Nee-san(chan) - Older sister
Nii-san(chan) - Older Brother
bigfan22 chapter 23 . 8/17
Man this story was amazing. After the first three chapters, I kept thinking that Naruto would start the Academy in the next one, but you just kept developing the Mouse character. Most authors wouldn't take the time to put such detail into how Naruto learned what he knows, and I for one appreciate the time and imagination it took for you to do so. This story is ridiculously good, and I absolutely love the Mouse of Konoha. While Naruto is without a doubt a kickass infiltration expert/tactician in the making, I wonder how his physical abilities will improve in comparison to canon. This time around the teachers aren't out to get him, and with proper training in Taijutsu and Kenjutsu(I'm REALLY hoping he decides to go with a Bo staff, and replace Slim with a better model), on top of the tips he will get from ANBU, Naruto should be better than Sasuke by the end of the four years. Should he win Rookie of The Year, I'm curious as to what teams you decide to go with. There are so many questions with this story, and with your amazing writing I can't wait to see how they're answered. GREAT JOB so far, and I look forward to the next update!
Queen-B-9 chapter 23 . 8/5
Great chapter love reading this story can't wait to read more :)
EDelta88 chapter 15 . 8/5
Jiraiya is going to cry manly tears of joy and crow with pride when he hears about this...
It's a good story but it's extremely slow paced. I'm hoping for a time skip soon
SeerKing chapter 23 . 7/31
I honestly think the Frightener was a bit much, not to mention illegal on a non shinobi, but all in all, quite good.
jayods chapter 23 . 7/27
Awesome story, greatly enjoyed reading it. Very detailed and well thought out. Great job. Looking forward to more.
Aramus13 chapter 23 . 7/24
Man, at this point i don't see a mouse, i see a freaking R.O U.F !

This is gonna be a long 4 years at the academy.
Aramus13 chapter 22 . 7/22
That is one extremely harsh but necessary lesson. Now Naruto know the danger of being famous.

Good luck on your book!
Aramus13 chapter 21 . 7/22
A dynamic intro o the academy! That alone already made him a legend, 4 years of that and no one will forget him.

The technological level of the world of Naruto always puzzle me. It seems to be clashing with itself. Advanced enough for electricity and computer, but rarely being use?
Aramus13 chapter 20 . 7/21
The more i read, the more I'm convinced that Naruto is chaotic neutral. With Jiraiya around, the academy days for Naruto would be very interesting indeed.
Aramus13 chapter 19 . 7/19
That bagpipe idea is genius! Annoy people until they do what you want. Gonna try this tactic.
Aramus13 chapter 18 . 7/19
Woah, Kusa... The Inuzuka clan really let loose there. Destroying the enemy morale like that, crazy awesome.
Poor Raikage, because of incompetent Daimyo he had to risk his shinobis and ultimately his life. Truly he is the greatest Raikage.
I never get Samurai code of honor, choosing death when given a choice between life and death? No wonder they are a dying breed...
Wrlp, now the whole ninja is under threat. Can't wait to see how they react to Naruto new job.
Aramus13 chapter 17 . 7/19
I've wish the author made a prequel to the series, highlighting the academy and ninja life of all the old timer. To see young Tsume and Kushina rivalry, how the clan heads play around and train together, all up until the after the Kyuubi attack. How much all their life changes.
One can dream..