Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
valash122 chapter 3 . 9/30
Why do most you authors make anko out to be a to bit slut that wants to fuck every cute guy that she can? like i know the she dresses and everything makes it seem like it but she's not she dresses like that for 1. Attention just like naruto with his orange jumpsuit, 2. to distract a enemy shinobi a male shinobi at that who would be to focused on her Assets would get a kunai in between his eyes. So to make her out to be like i said a whore/slut to me is quite despicable... I know Seduction is part of a kunoichi's job everyone knows that but in your story it just feels like you're making anko into a to bit whore/slut.

Also after reading this chapter and going half way through chapter 4 i just lost interest in your story im sorry its just boring, in also in this you have all these other ninjas telling him life lessons but YOU basically forgot the very first one he was told by the unknown female shinobi in chapter 1 or 2 can't remember, don't trust anyone. even in your own village you don't trust anyone unless they proved to be trustful and to be honest you failed at that lesson with naruto.
Pimity chapter 1 . 9/18
Why does naruto speak like a retard?
Lanky Nathan chapter 7 . 9/6
Kakashi is immediately my favourite character in your story and he's only had a blip of screen time. So much ability and power and he uses it so drunkenly you'd think his ability was all a fluke. The mark of a true professional. I love it
RiceCakePlayz chapter 2 . 9/1
had to unfavorite it, was way to slow pace and boring
Tenjo chapter 11 . 8/26
As interesting as the story is, I find myself skipping ahead a lot. I understand what you mean about going over his training and building relationships but at the rate it’s going and for how long it’s dragged on, it just feels like nothing more than filler. It’s weird, because filler is technically no different from the actual story (it’s just fiction following plot points that usually have the same formula AS the actual story, ie some action, romance, comedy and friendship), but filler always leaves you feeling unsatisfied.
Tenjo chapter 7 . 8/25
How can you reasonably claim the transformation technique is broken when they can use the substitution and body flicker techniques to teleport? I know you’ve tried to make them just seem like quick movement, but that doesn’t make sense either since in the former they literally swap places (if it was just moving, they’d collide midway) and in the latter they disappear (if you can see a blackbird flying at Mach 3.5, you can see someone moving... and if they DO move fast enough, from 0 to more than 38,146 miles per hour to actually be less than a blur, the pressure would kill them). When an academy level technique can literally do the same thing as the flying thunder god WITHOUT the chosen object (or person) to switch with needing the seal on them, albeit on a smaller range... that’s broken.
Tenjo chapter 2 . 8/24
As weird as it is, some kids actually have conversations like this. I never would have thought it because all I remember doing when I was a kid was playing tag, playing hide and seek, whinging to my parents about how my brother and cousin bullied me and punching them both because my dad said that was how to handle bullies. That was the extent of my maturity and the most complicated life lessons I could comprehend at the time. But our family is now fostering three of my younger cousins and the two eldest (five and seven) have conversations about the politics of their schools when they talk amongst themselves. It’s hilarious. Even the three year old sometimes joins in, broken sentences but he does the same and they all use words I’m surprised they know, because I know we never taught them some of them.
troutman30 chapter 20 . 8/15
Thank you for some of the most enjoyable reading of ten plus years on this site, it has been a pleasure!
khatre chapter 2 . 7/19
as complex as Japanese is it is amazing that 5 year olds can speak half as well as Naruto and his friends. :P
14brendale chapter 4 . 6/14
Please fix Naruto’s grammar. By his age and with him constantly being taught by adults, his grammar should not be so horrendous. Please tell me what chapter he starts talking like normal and not like an idiot.
2209Fan chapter 22 . 6/3
Thank you very much. I love this storry. It is one of the best I have ever read.
soul of dark and light chapter 22 . 5/10
Best story ever and a hearrwarming farewell too.
NaniTheFuckBro chapter 5 . 3/25
Okay so I’ll be honest, I was skeptical about this story when I read the first few chapters. After all, Naruto is a rather hard character to write, especially as a child. But you’ve done an amazing job with him! You’ve avoided the angst that people usually throw around his childhood and traded it for a hard working, ninja minded character. It’s rather refreshing and quite well written. I hope the rest of the story is just as good as the beginning.
MystiYew chapter 1 . 3/24
I understand this is from 2011, but it could do with a second pass. Sentence structure is a bit difficult to read as it's not broken up enough.
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 22 . 3/15
Dang this story is superb! I was hook. Shame it had to end tho. Kudos to many more narutoverse story.
2,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »