Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
panther73110 chapter 16 . 4/14
Hope you finish this story its really great interesting story to read
Crystallea1321 chapter 21 . 4/11
Hey, this is really good and I want to see Naruto break into a bank, so update when you can, please?
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 4/7
›› trying to improve their reading and speech skills as they mangled the words of the picture book
What the heck? Naruto goes from speaking relatively well, for a 4-year-old, and reading at a high-school level (he'd have to, to *begin* to be able to sort missions), to talking like a retarded 3-year-old from Jersey and struggling with a picture book?

Otherwise, a fine chapter. Nice scenes, competent characters and entertaining narrative.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/6
Nice charming start. Like the trade idea, hopefully it will improve the plot, versus canon's plot, a fair bit.
Concealed Convict chapter 21 . 3/27
Right, seeing as this hasn't been updated in two and a half years, I'm not going to leave an overly long review in case you've given up on writing. In short, this is one of my favourite fanfictions, and it needs an update!

Thanks for writing
Thanks for the great work and UPDATE!
CC
Wow! You're like the best Naruto author in FanFiction. The background and all the little details you write in the story really brings out the "flavor". The way you write your stories and your ideas are amazing. You don't copy how other authors write, and Naruto's powers and abilities are much easier to believe and not absurdly ridiculously overpowered or learning ridiculously fast. Though you had a long time for Naruto before entering the academy, the details helped it and I think it is much better to have a detailed base and beginning than a very short one. Also, how you portrayed Naruto as a child was also very good. Most people have Naruto able to pronounce things clearly, know a lot, and seem very genius like. Showing how the children cannot pronounce words clearly and not getting things right make them seem much more childlike. I like how you explained the Hyuuga's or Kumo's situation too. When I know think of it, I think that it is ridiculous that the Hyuuga Main Branch use the Caged Bird Seal often. You're explanations about it are very clear and believable. I was always thinking of a way for the Kumo kidnapping not blame Kumo but the best I got were missing nin or the Kumo council.

Will you continue writing this story because many readers in FanFiction will be sad if you suddenly stop this. I also have a question. Why does Ino say that "Naruto is my little sister", and not little brother? Because in Japanese, Imouto means little sister while Otouto means little brother.
Kokoni chapter 18 . 3/22
This is a brilliantly written, excellent fanfiction with one, fascinating and very specific error. I know the author probably won't ever edit or update, and I'm sure it's been pointed out before but: Anko gets called old man when pretending to be an old lady, Tsume ponders Kiba being born Hana's older sister, Rin's father gets called grandma and then Ino thinks of Naruto as her little sister. Plenty of other Japanese is used in the story very well, though. Its very odd.
O'Riley chapter 9 . 3/16
Hey, I just started reading this about a week ago, and I really have enjoyed the way you have portrayed the characters. I was just wondering about the way Ayame could read Naruto's mind at the end of the scene when Naruto asked Ayame if he could learn to cook (Chapter 9). I'm assuming that italicized words are thoughts, and Naruto thanks Ayame in italics while Ayame thinks that there is no need to thank her because what she said was true. Just a little bit of confusion there...yeah, that's all.
Scarease chapter 1 . 3/4
i found this to be a good story it is Sading that you have not continued it
Hackee le Nooblordo chapter 21 . 3/1
Cant wait for chpt 5!
DarkusCyril chapter 21 . 2/27
Haha this story is great, update it soon, I can't wait to see what happens next
Ingenious. Absolutely love this story. It s an absolute riot. So funny
Duncan0Idaho chapter 2 . 1/31
wait Gai a woman, wai gai a woman... no computo.
beulah2013 chapter 3 . 1/15
I thought Anko died - that she was the first ninja to trade a lesson for weapons.
Olfrik chapter 21 . 1/11
Just reread this awesome story and remembered all the things that made me want more of this. I'm praying to whatever or whoever out there that can make you post more of this story to make you do so. I can't wait to see if Narutos hobby really is the dancing and what he'll be making of it in some ninja business. And I'm dying to know what the scorpions are really there for. I'm wondering if there will ever be a Sasuke at the gathering of clans and how the academy staff is going to deal with a pack of ninja wannabes that take Naruto's filthy ways as sth to aspire to or surpass. I can just imagine Ino or even Sasuke starting a competition to who spent their day of academy education in the most ninjs-like way.
(mad giggles)
Please don't let us starve here.
Cheers to you and a happy 2014