Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
Foxy Engineer chapter 22 . 21h
It was very dark and I have to say I don't like it. I feel like he is too young. I do agree he needed something to happen to straightened him out I don't think this was the way to do it.
Chakra capacity and chakra reserve is the same time thing... I thing what you're looking for is chakra capacity/reserves and chakra control.
And why would having alot of chakra make it hard to sit still? That makes no sense... The hokage has alot of chakra... When kakashi was five he had loads of chakra as well, he was still as calm or even calmer than a five year old should be able to
This chapter left me feeling cold and nearly turned me from the fic entirely. Not because it was badly written but because it was written too well. It painfully brings to light the darkness of the shinobi world. Many naruto fics are light-hearted because they focus on Naruto who is a very cheerful character for the most part.
Many other fics focus on the battles, others on the killing, many even cover torture and other grim stuff but few show all that being done to fellow shinobi of the same village. But it is inevitable in the world they live in that such things happen and that horrible training must be given to people who are being trained as assassins and killers from childhood. Most fics are very light hearted- even yours but the thought that Sarutobi could do something like that to a child even if only to teach a lesson- well that puts a big damper on things. Tsume put it really well- its not the kind of world any one wishes to leave as a legacy to their children. And its not the kind of world that can be read about easily. This fic despite constantly harping on what it means to be a ninja and the various missions done by Naruto wherein he 'killed' people was mostly light hearted. Even his Journey to Kumo lacked the necessary tension for the most part. That's why this chapter was so very jarring.
CaptainToast321 chapter 5 . 2/4
An interesting story, but you REALLY need to get the plot moving. 500k words and your. It even out of the academy? That's fucking ridiculous man.
Foxy Engineer chapter 15 . 2/4
Omg it would be hilarious if Jiraiya did know. Like if his informant in Kumo was the Kaa-san.
sakura89 chapter 24 . 2/3
I freaking love this story, looking forward for the next update.
LoireLoa chapter 24 . 2/2
I just caught up with the last few chapters, and the development is perfect. I was a bit upset with Saratoubi for the whole Frightening ordeal but I've decided to reserve judgment there. He seems to be much more mature than his actual age - I keep picturing him as 12, like in the anime.
Oh I am Slain chapter 3 . 2/2
This was a fantastic chapter.
dead for life chapter 24 . 2/2
I spent last week reading this and I have to say that this story doesn't disappoint. I feel like you give this story a sense of realism. Its very well done but at times dragged out but it does have point. When I read big chapters like yours I tend to skim but every word has me enraptured to the point in afraid I might miss something! Keep up with the amazing work!
silvereagle2121 chapter 24 . 2/2
hey cool story. I am definitely enjoying reading it
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 1/31
Hm. Cute idea. Give and take as an early lesson isn't bad at all.
I must say, you have superb grammar. Most fan fictions I find are poorly written. Not so in this case, and I'm glad to see it. I do hope you continue to write, as I have enjoyed the last several days reading this fiction.
scout360pyro chapter 22 . 1/30
Great to see you back. I was worried you had been lost to us. You are easily one of the best writers for naruto fanfiction on the site, and without a doubt in my mind THE best writer of naruto one-shots.
alexthom1 chapter 24 . 1/30
Keep it up love your story, keeps me entertained from beginning to the most recent chapter!
I know you're not focusing on the Uchiha due to the oncoming massacre. No sense in getting Naruto attached to many in the clan and brutally ripping them away because he has already seen too much. But I hope that the massacre can be averted- that along with the destruction of the Whirpool, the bloodline wars in Kiri are the most senseless destruction in that universe. It never fails to turn me off the stories- atleast temporarily...
2,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »