Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
jayods chapter 23 . 7/27
Awesome story, greatly enjoyed reading it. Very detailed and well thought out. Great job. Looking forward to more.
Aramus13 chapter 23 . 7/24
Man, at this point i don't see a mouse, i see a freaking R.O U.F !

This is gonna be a long 4 years at the academy.
Aramus13 chapter 22 . 7/22
That is one extremely harsh but necessary lesson. Now Naruto know the danger of being famous.

Good luck on your book!
Aramus13 chapter 21 . 7/22
A dynamic intro o the academy! That alone already made him a legend, 4 years of that and no one will forget him.

The technological level of the world of Naruto always puzzle me. It seems to be clashing with itself. Advanced enough for electricity and computer, but rarely being use?
Aramus13 chapter 20 . 7/21
The more i read, the more I'm convinced that Naruto is chaotic neutral. With Jiraiya around, the academy days for Naruto would be very interesting indeed.
Aramus13 chapter 19 . 7/19
That bagpipe idea is genius! Annoy people until they do what you want. Gonna try this tactic.
Aramus13 chapter 18 . 7/19
Woah, Kusa... The Inuzuka clan really let loose there. Destroying the enemy morale like that, crazy awesome.
Poor Raikage, because of incompetent Daimyo he had to risk his shinobis and ultimately his life. Truly he is the greatest Raikage.
I never get Samurai code of honor, choosing death when given a choice between life and death? No wonder they are a dying breed...
Wrlp, now the whole ninja is under threat. Can't wait to see how they react to Naruto new job.
Aramus13 chapter 17 . 7/19
I've wish the author made a prequel to the series, highlighting the academy and ninja life of all the old timer. To see young Tsume and Kushina rivalry, how the clan heads play around and train together, all up until the after the Kyuubi attack. How much all their life changes.
One can dream..
Aramus13 chapter 16 . 7/18
The Inuzuka is now definitely my favorite clan in the entire village!
DarkViolet7258 chapter 23 . 7/18
An the mouse is back in bussiness
Aramus13 chapter 15 . 7/18
That's been one hell of an adventure. Thank Kami Naruto, Rin, and the pups manage to escape safely. So much experience, fun and funny, life changing. Only there for less than a year, but touch the heart so many people's. I just hope that Kumo can eventually forget his "treachery".
Aramus13 chapter 14 . 7/17
Naruto is really talented as a spy. He could even become an infiltration expert, deep cover for a long time behind enemy lines, going everywhere in the elemental nations.
Also, Thunder cat hooooo!
Aramus13 chapter 13 . 7/17
First i felt sad and anger that someone abducted Naruto and puppy Nin ken, then happy Naruto returned, suprised with his gifts, and proud of his actions.
Aramus13 chapter 12 . 7/16
The details about the Aburame clan and the Akimichi clan remind me a lot of Toriko.
I never thought about the Hyuuga main and branch families like that, real eye opener.
Must be other villages ninja to try infiltrating like that.
BraveVesperia chapter 1 . 7/16
This was a good chapter naruto and ten ten were cute. Its noce to see a story where the author does not try to force a pairing when they are kids as that really nugs me.
1,918 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »