Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
PredaconWyvern chapter 6 . 10/15
And with confirmation of the shapeshifting jutsu... Naruto could use shadow clones in a snake henge to manage the more fiddly bits of the Snake style.
Eriktheviking70 chapter 22 . 10/2
A pleasure to reread.
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 9 . 7/27
"bang went his idea of studying human anatomy in more depth if he couldn't have a bunshin or two lay down its ethereal life in the name of science"
This was where Orochimaru went wrong. Good thing Naruto's not following that path.
Videocrazy chapter 22 . 7/16
This was really enjoyable. I can understand stopping; the story kind of meandered and sprawled in scope, but it is a shame. You had fertile ground for things to go in an entirely new direction, and I’d loved to have seen that. For example, would the Chunin Exams really go generally the same way? I doubt Orochimaru would be expecting Konoha to tighten up its security so drastically, and there’s plenty of ways Kabuto could get caught out.

If I had one complaint, it’s the flow. Chapters were extremely long, to the point reaching the end felt like a slog. Paragraphs could be rather large in size, especially in the earlier chapters. Primarily, though, you use way too many commas. You have run-on sentences that can last the entire length of a paragraph. It makes it feel clunky.

Lastly, I wanted to say I really appreciated the smarts and wit that went into this. I was greatly impressed by the brilliance of several ideas, and the humor had me laughing solidly once or twice a chapter at a minimum.
eliasdarklight chapter 22 . 6/11
This was a delight
Zeke Hooper chapter 22 . 5/19
what a great story. was hoping there was a sequel, but there is not.
Zeke Hooper chapter 13 . 5/16
like this adventure.
DaDragon562 chapter 13 . 5/16
Love naruto's triumphant return, as effectively accomplishing jounin and anbu level missions as a child not even ten years old yet
DaDragon562 chapter 10 . 5/16
Loved how naruto handled things and got the drop on the clans
IsabelDLuna chapter 22 . 5/15
interesting start.
frankiebayer2002 chapter 16 . 4/25
Plz plz update soon
carneyjarred chapter 1 . 4/11
I wonder will Naruto have a cloak as part of wordrobe cause when I hear mouse in this context Imagining naruto in a Cloak acting like argo from Sao aka sword art online.
Suparuta no Bushi chapter 22 . 3/27