Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
deitarionSSokolow chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this.

Them getting back at Yugito Nii for not liking a TV show? Fun.

The potential to watch Rin get to know Naruto outside his mask once the retelling ends? More fun... especially given that she had a crush on Minato and may have known Kushina. (I stopped reading the manga around the timeskip)
Karthaugh chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Great story, always rush to read it when you update. keep up the good work!
blackspiritfire chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
this is getting better and better
JackOfBladesX chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Wow...i can't wait to read about what Naruto does to Yugito (I wonder at what point in the story, if any, he'll find out that she's a Jinchuuriki).

I loved this chapter. I hope to see more soon.

It's stories like these that make you realize that other countries have people and villages just like those of the protagonist (i.e. fire country in this case). Few people in this universe can really be called "bad" without a second thought.

Anyway, good luck to you.
alec-potter chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Nice chapter, and special thanks for getting it out so soon.

It's becoming an interesting tale and can't wait read more.
Twylyte chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Argh! You still haven't told us how they managed to escape! Another great chapter, seeing Naruto developing a life in a different country is... amusing, and rather interesting.

I can't wait to see more,

-Twy
SemenDemon chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Cool story of Naruto in Kumo, long, but cool.
urfan chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
neat. always happy to have a fun story update
erik chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
And the amazing journeys of Mouse continue.
RedRangerBelt chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Has Naruto un-henged in front of Rin, or does she not know what he really looks like? Is Rin ever going to quit hating Naruto? What did Naruto do to get back at Yugito? How did they get out of Kumo with all of the nin-ken?
wunwong chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I like the way naruto's character is 'rounded out'; it really feels like there's depth here. The story makes me happy, even on a reread. thank you!
Mel72000 chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Thank you so much for this new chapter ! It's so great that I can't wait to read the next to know what's following !

The relation between Rin and Zaki is so funny, but I ask myself if she will gess that Naruto is her sensei'son...
Sadistic Lunatic chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Can't be bothered to log in since I'm using my phone.

Interesting making Samui, Atsui, and Yugito siblings. Can't wait to see what happens next, especially that Yugito's now in the picture! Here's to hoping Naruto was able to bond with his fellow jinchuuriki before unleashing whatever insanity-inducing stew he's cooked up, even if neither of them know what the other is. My Naruto/Yugito craving aside, will Naruto and Bee ever meet up? I can't help but feel that Zaki and Bee would make a hilarious duo with their antics XD
devinwalton chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Thanks for the work you do. I have enjoyed reading this story and have followed it for a while. I got a little lost when all of the new characters were getting introduced in the middle, but I have enjoyed this story anyways. Keep up the good work.
Wolfkun chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
This is an excellent story. I really like the believeable narration. I see Kakashi getting teased in the future too. I'm looking forward to seeing even more.
2,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 114 .. Last Next »