Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
The Anti-Stratigist chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
Wonderful! I am absolutely loving this story and I am so impressed with how much you've been able to write in just nine months. The ANBU, it's fleas daughter isn't it? I can't wait to see what happens next.
TheStew chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
*crosses fingers* hope the 'sister' Naruto mentioned getting hitched wasn't Yugito (still hoping for a possible NarutoYugito here). Nevertheless, wow the Mouse can get around! This chapter had a very 'Win Some, Lose Some' vibe to it that had me at the edge of my seat waiting for the epic conclusion! You, dear author, _never_ disappoint! Great chapter as always and I'm eager to read the rest of the mouse's tale in Kumo.
erik chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
A great look at what Naruto is now capable of and another well done teaser at the end.
Wandererdown chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
Amazing writing and a great world has been built by this story and I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. The fact that Kumo was written more as just a one dimensional "evil" village made my day. It seems that the other nations are never fleshed out and given a touch of humanity. The Kages should be similar to each other in a broad sense of the term or they wouldn't be able to hold their ninja by loyalty.

All in all I will be waiting with baited breath for the next chapter to be released.
Fro52 chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
I love the mouse. Makes my day seeing that update email in my inbox.

some may say he's over-powerful or smart for whatever age he's supposed to be at this point (lost track of that somehwere), but whatever. i like it. i have tons of fun seeing him manipulate his way through town with his masks. (like going into the library as "Big Man")

the henge is an ability not really explored or even used much in canon, so Naruto's super henge is not over-the-top to me. opens up the whole "Master of Disguise" bit too, which i enjoy thoroughly.

In Naruto, we're shown that a henge makes you look like someone else, but no other explanations are given. damned near every explanation of it has been made up by fic writers... or some little snippet of information in a website, q&A session, etc. that i never read.

then again, almost everything in canon Naruto isn't explored very far. Just makes for more fodder for the fic writers that like world building, and those of us that enjoy the workings of those worlds. And oh, i do so enjoy seeing those inner workings.

a good example from this story is the clan structure and meetings. Just a little detail about the world that wouldn't have ever been seen in canon story.

a better example is the mouse's original (and one assumes still continuing) occupation. a lot of metal gets thrown in those forests, but i never though about all those lost kunai before i read TMoK.

... anyway. thanks for a new chapter and i look forward to more. (no pressure :)
JackOfBladesX chapter 13 . 9/21/2011 Naruto found Rin? (i'm guessing?)

This story is really turning out to be good. The 'childhood' arc is taking ALOT longer than i usually like, but i honestly don't mind it in this occasion.

Anyway, i hope to see more soon.
Michaelwillmc chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Great fic, love Rin... awesome chapter better storys out of the mouse than i made up... but close... keep it up cant wait for 14
ranma hibiki chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
oba-chan? wait, tsume has a grandaughter or niece! THATS who went on the suicide mission in the second chapter!

an now she is back! this is just awesome!

Sammy Holzbein chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Great stuff. Looking forward to the next chapter.
vaughanmeb chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Excellent, I'm so looking for more. Please, please don't keep me waitning.
XxBookScarxX chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Gah! I'm so curious now! This was an excellent chapter, you have evolved Narutos character so naturally over such a length of time that his ability ti infiltrate at such a an age is very believable. I greatly look forward to the next chapter an the councils reaction.
AchvfreeC1 chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Holy shit! Rin? Wham Sentence right there.
Mynoanyso chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Very good fic all around, but this last paragraph:

"The duck was well-advised as a split-second after that statement his nut-brown hair was ruffled by the wind of a slapping hand, the ANBU by the side of him glaring down before turning the expressionless face of the frog mask towards the council and, after a moment, knocking down the hood that concealed their head. Even before any could speak the two hands moved and unhooked the covering plate and lowered it slowly, the woman behind her shaking her hair out as every eye in the council chamber, including the two remaining mismatched ones of both her former teammates just before they rolled up in their sockets and the body her were housed in succumbed to the bliss of shocked unconsciousness, widened at the sight of someone who the Leaf village had believed to be dead for nearly fifteen years turned to the woman with cheeks marked in a similar pattern to her own and raised a hand in greeting,"

Was WAAAY hard to parse, I still cannot make heads or tails of WTF happened, who went out of what wood, etc.
mangagirl64 chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
rin chan. Great chapter.
rufous chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
You are becoming something of s cliff hanger BIJJU!

Grrrrr :-).