Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
cool
molyneux chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
i love this story.
scriptnear chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
Oooooh I cant wait to see what he wants!
Tribernator chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
Now I have to wait and find out how kuromaru responds to naruto from now on. He DID get tricked after all, and lost to a child. Thats gotta sting the old pride bone. :p So, am I understanding this properly? He basically spends his nights trying to break into clan houses, and if he makes it he lets them know how, and if he fails, he lets them know how he got as far as he did? This way they get to keep improving their defenses until they can actually stop him cold 10 times out of 10?
DaveInACave chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
Awesome sauce! I love this story so much! It's magnificent! Brilliant! Hilarious! XD

I'm regularly stunned this doesn't have way more reviews to be honest. Clearly too many Naruto fans have no appreciation for the more subtle shinobi arts.

I'm kinda curious how The Mouse's legend will spread actually. Spies are in every village after all, and only loyal shinobi know that Naruto is The Mouse.

Can you imagine a foreign spy getting word of a budding infiltration and assassination specialist known only as "The Mouse" being trained in absolute secrecy in his own village before being unleashed on the unsuspecting and unprepared rest of the world? One who has already cut his teeth and proven himself on the very heart of the core shinobi clans of Konoha? I gotta think that'd send up all KINDS of red flags to the other village leaders. After all, they wouldn't know that he's "just" a kid and not already a trained shinobi. A chunin that could do what Naruto can would be a monster that goes bump in the night. A specter, a ghost that no enemy village has ever caught (whether he was ever there to BE caught or not :P) would be terrifying. Someone who can break into the Hyuuga compound, the home of the bearers of the all seeing eye? That's an A level bingo book entry right there if seen from a distance. And rumors are unsuspectingly spread and inflated to ridiculous proportions all the time. I'm surprised Danzo isn't chaffing at the bit to get a hold of such a promising black ops candidate.
alec-potter chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
Nice chapter, thou it came after a loooong break.

This side story of Naruto becoming a security consultant is interesting but not sure if it's contributing to the plot line. Hope you speed up the plot a bit.

Great going, keep updating.
larry Huss chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
You continue to develop an interesting premise well. I particularly like how you handle what are usually background characters, and show Sarutobi as a political creature as well as a combat one.

yrs Larry Huss
Frostius chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
nice chapter
imgonnadie chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
Excellent chapter. Please do continue to write I am greatly enjoying your story. I now eagerly await your next chapter.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
Good stuff. Thanks.
kelpy chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
I just finished reading this in one sitting and damn it was awesome, I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
RedRangerBelt chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
What does this Inuzuka Rimaru guy want with Naruto? What kind of business is he talking about? Why is he called the Flea? Is Naruto going to try to break into the various clan houses again? Is he going to get something to replace his lighter to check for trap wires in the dark, like a flashlight? Is he going to learn Fuuinjutsu from the Hokage, or just a privacy seal to put on his new crossbow?
Straximo chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
Run, Naruto, run! Good description of the little scene with Kuromaru there. I could almost feel his breath on my face. Nasty cliffhanger, you bastard. Fairly good chapter, overall.
Collin Oshea chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
Akira Stridder chapter 11 . 8/2/2011