Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
Chargone chapter 24 . 7/20
Well, this is certainly a very interesting and well written story. Fairly unique too, I think.

A couple of minor nitpicks... well, actually just one which stands out: you use "Least of all" a lot. Which is fine, except that ~half the time when you use it what you actually want is "Most of all" or "Not Least" (depending), which mean... roughly the opposite. That's the case the whole way through the fic. ("most of all" can be read as "especially", "least of all" as "especially not" and "not least" as "particularly", just to give you an idea of the difference.)

Idiom usage aside, this is a very good fic and I look forward to reading any further chapters.
TTrunks chapter 24 . 7/11
I have a question, I get that arrogance for a ninja is bad, especially an assassin. But at the same time, if an assassin is good, you never see them. That's "Good", but then, a reputation also matters in the ninja world, look at Zabuza, or Kakashi. If a ninja is never known about, he'll never get to that level, thus never become a legend, and never earn the title of Kage, which seems to be at least as merit ranked as it is reputation. After all, a reputation is in some ways a better way to win a fight then any technique.

The way I see it, there are two ways for a ninja to get a reputation. Going by your "Pride is dangerous" thing.

Leave a member of a group alive. As in, kill your Target that is person A, but they're body guards, or whatever see you leave. I honestly see most Ninja being too good for that, unless they get unlucky.

Second option, Konoha says the ninja's name/puts out who did it to the client and or rumor mill. I see this as dangerous is a lot of ways, the same as "Requesting" a mission from all but the highest ranked members of fire country government, and even then it's dangerous.

So, yeah, I'd love to see Naruto ask about the whole "Ninja fame" thing. After all, technically wouldn't ninjas with the biggest rep, either be the worst ninjas, or possibly really over billed? Since you could lay any impressive missions at the feat of your "Fall ninja" to make them seems way way better then they are? Thus drawing fire at them, and leaving other teams free. I've also got to admit the fact famous teams seem a bit rare also seems a bit odd to me.
crocket chapter 24 . 7/6
love this fic
FRSTBITE chapter 17 . 6/24
wait, hot water has a smell?
Update! Please, for the love of God, Update this story!
doubledamn chapter 24 . 6/23
So far I am loving this. No, really. The only other Naruto fics I've seen with this level of quality and effort put into them are 'The Lives Worth Saving' and 'Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin'.

Fantastic work, keep it up. I look forward to more.

P.S
I am currently looking for really good Naruto Peggy Sue fics. Any suggestions? If at all possible a Peggy Sue fic where the Kyuubi and ONLY the Kyuubi is sent back, not Naruto or anyone else just the Fox.
Desultorynights chapter 23 . 6/18
Ya story kinda just lost traction and even though you used a lot of words and made it lengthy, you seem to be lost. What happened to him actually practicing Hebi style, then you repeated ideas and concepts.
hellz swordsman chapter 24 . 6/9
Love this story looking forward to more.
bub23453 chapter 24 . 5/29
Hi. Is 5 months considered soon? :D Sorry just really REALLY looking forward to the next chapter already...
Jo Anna Grace chapter 24 . 4/22
I love the world building throughout this story it makes the world of ninjas much more clear. It is so much fun to read this story
TheOlympus chapter 1 . 4/14
I hope you keep continue this story till the end.
DokB chapter 7 . 4/10
Part assassin and, what? Part matchmaker. That's an odd combo for sure. Seems like he learned a lot, and again, not very much. Think you explained that with the last conversation with anko and the hokage, but still. Of course, it was a lot of content, but still only about a month. And he's young. Pretty sure I've answered my own complaint. Whatever. Thanks for the chapter.
DokB chapter 6 . 4/10
Awesome. I'm wondering if he's gonna be made her apprentice soon. I can just imagine her salivating at the chance to push all her teachings on someone who could become the best infiltrator in the world. If the rest of the story is as good as the, admittedly slow, start, then I imagine this will make for a hell of a story. Thanks for the chapter. Peace.
DokB chapter 3 . 4/10
Well, if the mouse is half as smart as he seems to be at times, he'll work this to his advantage. Once he realizes he's been set up. Or prank the hell out of her. Good training either way. Thanks for the chapter.
DokB chapter 2 . 4/10
Seems like a nice little set up he's got going on. Surprised he hasn't asked anyone to teach him how to access his chakra yet though. Maybe he's been warned not to though. Eh, soon enough I imagine. Anyway, thanks for the chapter. Peace.
2,083 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »