Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
Battlesny chapter 11 . 5/8
your A/N has a mistake in it. there is no Kuromaru anymore, only Patches since he lost the bet. :)
Battlesny chapter 7 . 5/7
i guess the Sandaime is mistaken about the cause of Narutos henge then, since the fox doesnt go by the name Kyuubi. :)
I am extremely happy to see the continuation of The Mouse, having missed reading of his exploits. Looking forward to his further adventures. They are well written and entertaining. Good luck with your novel.
armahgeddon chapter 5 . 5/5
first things first i think the story is entertaining and well written.
but please... PLEASE! stop using japanese jutsu names or words at all if you don't even google them first. the replacement jutsu f.e. is kawamiri and not whatever is your word of the day for it and it really.. REALLY impairs the reading experience negatively to read something so blatantly wrong all the time.
cheerio
troutman30 chapter 22 . 5/5
Welcome back! I've looked forward to your return and Mouse in the Academy. I almost missed this, I was just lucky in checking another writers Favorites and the update popped out at me, if it wasn't for that who know's how long it would have taken me to find that you were back.
It was a little dark but Naruto needed the reality check, good luck with your book!
Gustavius3 chapter 22 . 5/5
Not that it isn't nice to see this updated but didn't Naruto already know the horrible price of failure from the kumo business and this was just him getting cocky, but good enough to fool all but his kage?
i am the king chapter 22 . 5/4
THAT WAS AMAZING.
Please Please Update Soon,i love this story
Any estimate on how soon you will update?
Geopardy chapter 22 . 5/3
I am so glad to see a new chapter of TMOK, your story is and has been one of my favorite fanfictions.

I wish you luck and success in you r publisher hunt.
puiwaihin chapter 22 . 5/3
Thanks for the newest chapter, been looking forward to it for a while.

Good luck on finding a publisher! Not sure what approach you are using, but I've heard that Jim Butcher, JK Rowling, and Stephanie Meyer (fan or not, definitely successful) used literary agents rather than directly submitting to publishers.
WarBerserk chapter 22 . 5/1
Outside of what went on with the start and ending scenes was a great chapter. And I say this because even thou the Hokage was trying to teach Naruto a lesson it still could of back fired on him by turning Naruto against him and the Village. Where the next Time Naruto does something like he did it could be lethal to who ever Naruto sets his sights on.
Joni85 chapter 22 . 5/1
I was actually in the middle of rereading this fic when you updated. I didn't even notice the update was posted and got partway through the last chapter before going "wait this is new o.O". Very glad to see you're back and good luck with the novel!
Rakaan chapter 1 . 4/30
The A/N at the beginning confused me. I didn't see any chapters in the list with the moniker "TMOK". This is a collection of one-shots and not a single story itself?
Ziactrice chapter 22 . 4/30
I am glad you're back. however, I could have really used a torture warning for this particular chapter. I understand that the contrast between dark and light is necessary and a good story, but to have the surprise wallop me so unexpectedly was a very not good thing. Here is hoping that the next few chapters can come from a less dark perspective. Or, if necessary, perhaps extremely graphic scenes could have some degree of warning so those more squeamish could skip over the nightmare inducing bits? Not that I demand such, but I say it only as a request. Thanks for the new chapter regardless. I hope your book does well.
Wizco chapter 22 . 4/30
Honestly, I'm rather failing to see 'the mistake' Naruto made.
a. Trusting his sensei? He was taught to trust those who bore the same mark, you said so yourself in an earlier chapter. So now you're saying he can't trust anyone?
b. Showing off? His mother apparently won the little bout you've invented and his father was the Rookie of the Year, if I'm not mistaken.
c. Stealing the test sheets? He's training to be a ninja.
d. Failing to adapt to pre-genin mannerisms? Well, his opponents won't expect him to be able to pull it off then, once he starts playing one.

And for all that Naruto knows a lot about ninja life, considering the fact Sarutobi desperately wanted Naruto to do a full stint in the Academy really precludes him from also having Naruto undergo a first T&I experience. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Way to put another crack in the psyche of a kid not yet a genin.
Besides the Naruto you've portrayed so far could easily be made to see he had to study the material and do the tests in a normal manner. Sarutobi just had to drop a line that as a Hokage it's not enough to know the answers to a theory, but to comprehend it fully so that he makes no mistakes when he needs it, not if but when.
Now you have Sarutobi go off the rails at the fact that Naruto "revealed" himself. Besides, the fact that Naruto was caught in Konoha seems to be because Sarutobi knows Naruto and knows his skillset. No wonder his son left the village. No wonder one of his students went traitor, another left the village and the third does his work away from home.

Actually, I'm still not sure on the lesson Naruto was supposedly taught. He was getting sure of his skills, Sarutobi had a hunch that Naruto was pilfering test sheets, the ANBU kidnapped Naruto, put him in a torture device and accused him of being a spy, Sarutobi gave an unrelated speech to Ibiki's questions and Naruto is then dropped without any counceling somewhere in the streets.
I think Sasuke shows what happens to kids put under feelings of duress, shame in their inability to fight back, fear and righteous anger.
I hope Jiraiya will come for a reckoning.

All that said, this is still one of the best Naruto fics out there, I just thought this last chapter went into an odd area.
Secundus chapter 5 . 4/30
Hi - lovely fic. Please though, could you stop/lessen the 'teasing anko with pretending she is a shotacon' thing? It's hard to read. I know it must seem silly. I just have to deal with a lot of people joking about paedophilia and it really really makes me uncomfortable. I'm so sorry to sound critical like this because you're writing is lovely and I know neither you nor the characters you are writing approve of/do not take actual paedophilia seriously, but the flippancy of the jokes is difficult to take. Your story is wonderful,and i am grateful to you for writing it and sharing it with us, your readers.
1,824 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »