Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 1/7
Naruto can read ... and can not speak well ... ooook
DDJ chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Seen the explanation before still don't know who thought it first but if you watch the Naruto vs Neji fight you see Naruto make clones that have different amounts of chakra, where Neji can tell them apart, and Naruto making them with same amount, where Neji can't tell them apart. As such your explanation on how much chakra they take is wrong.
Good story well written just don't understand where that idea came from, if you know where it started would like to know.
Vibrolux61 chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
Really cool story. Love how you make Naruto a sneaky ninja, instead of a standard brutish brawler! I hope this story will be continued!
Yukino-chan chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
waiting for updates impatiently! haha! this has been a good read!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
The whole flashback about Kumo was waaaay to confusing for me...
Googlemo chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
this story is really well written, but takes too long for Naruto to grow up, its not really interesting to read aboit infant naruto.
Googlemo chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Hana is at least 6 years younger than Kotetsu and Izumo... well can't actually blame you, cause its better to change their ages than to create some nameless OC.
NightWithMoon chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Yeah sorry, but I'm going to have to agree with whoever else said it, this story is torturously slow, worse than lord of the rings at its worst. Certainly I can understand the desire to not have stupid fight scenes where your characters monologue, but you've really got to pick up the pace - most novels aren't half this long and I don't feel like you've even gotten to the real meat/beginning of the story... I feel like I've been stuck reading back story for the last 250 thousand odd words.
Worsfold15 chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
Continue! nice fic enjoyed it alot
Bdet chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
This story is fantastic! I cant help but snigger to to myself as I read along. Looking forward to more if you ever get the chance!
Ferrium Erris chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Very good
cr0nto chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
Awesome! I wonder how his relationship towards Tenten will change during the next years, will they just be friends?
cr0nto chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Damn... This was an exciting episode, the end was spactacular!
cr0nto chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Great! When will Naruto stop speaking like a 4 year old though? I mean, he is 6 right now?...
cr0nto chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Oh, my god, what an epic chapter!
1,633 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »