Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
Lazuli chapter 24 . 2/5
Hi there! Well, it's been over a year! So let's hope that your 'soon' will soon be here! I can't wait for Naru's revenge on Sasuke! He's so gonna get it!
Dragonjek chapter 24 . 1/30
Sorry, it's a bit late and I know that I might be missing something, but what is Nez's new job?

A pity we didn't get to see Naruto get working on breaking down Sasuke's walls. Duckbutt-hair doesn't stand a chance.

Hm... so Naruto's basically got the whole class looking up to him, even if they hate his guts? Impressive. Although I do wonder how Hinata's doing; I think it's interesting how Naruto got the wrong idea about her issues. He thought she was scared of showing how strong she was, when what frightens her is her certainty that she isn't strong at all. Although he's definitely on the right track regarding her self-esteem. Poor girl... Does Neji have a better opinion of her? I don't think we've had a view from Neji's perspective (apart from when Naruto antagonized Hanabi the first time) since back when he was looking at Hinata washing her own clothes and coming to the conclusion that it meant she was a pretentious uptight arrogant classist bitch.

All hail the Mighty Moe!
Dragonjek chapter 20 . 1/30
Holy crap. I don't think you've put that much work into introducing any single character other than Anko or maybe Tenten. I know there's no romance tag and they're a bit young for it yet (it makes me giggle a bit when someone else says something lewd or suggestive to Naruto and he doesn't get it. Does he actually know more than three-quarters of what he jokes about?), but here's hoping this turns towards NaruHina.
Dragonjek chapter 7 . 1/28
You know, I don't think I've ever seen a Naruto this young go through training this brutally torturous. I've seen "make your student scream in pain as training" n latter-Academy or Genin age, yeah, but not a six-year old.
Dragonjek chapter 6 . 1/28
Er...
How did Anko go from "I'd never be that cruel" to fixing Naruto's post-training trauma _even more cruelly_?
shade chapter 24 . 1/25
brilliant, this is simply brilliant. love the detail, the humour, how you made Naruto seem amazing without actually having any power (where other righters make him over powered to fast, too soon). theirs a certain genius to this that I cannot yet put my finger on. looking forward to more chapters of this story and on your other fanfiction win some, lose some'.
QuentinTNT chapter 24 . 1/20
Why you STOP!
"I'll get back to you all soon"...lol come on you've got a great story here wish there was at least a hiatus notice
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 24 . 1/15
Absolutely love this story, I really hope you continue it!
Just a couple of grammatical comments. After you end a dialogue with a comma or period it's not suppose to look like this, "N-naruto", it's suppose to look like this, "N-naruto," Hinata said with hesitancy. The comma or period comes before you end the dialogue, not after. And always remember to capitalize the first word of the beginning of every dialogue.
ShadeDurza chapter 20 . 1/2
What does taiyonokoesuteban mean?
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
rereading for the nth time. this fic always brings me such delight
Guestspirit chapter 24 . 11/10/2016
I really hope you update soon. This fic is pure gold and well worth it's weight in gold.
Genesis1212 chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Yes anko EVERYONE is questioning your taste in men haha
slyfoxcub chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
So normal henge is an E-rank jutsu that's basically a genjutsu(that Naruto can't do).
Kanpekina henge is a B-rank ninjutsu but doesn't disguise chakra coils.
Naruto's bastard henge is a ninjutsu that disguises chakra coils but retains his weight and he can only change if he knows the persons/animals biology really well.

So presumably he's going to learn the kanpekina henge at some point if that's one that can change your weight, because on the Wave mission, he henged as a fuuma shuriken for Sasuke to throw(ninja or not, Sasuke would have a really hard time throwing Naruto's weight around and would the bastard henge even work for inanimate objects?); but he's going to keep using his bastard henge for civilian disguises.
2,122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »