Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
Genesis1212 chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
I'm sorry I have to comment even though I didn't finish the chapter. I hear narutos little voice and lisp talking sarcastically about ankos joke and even I'm cringing with tears in my eyes. Poor little guy anko seriously fucked up not just waiting in the cold for half an hour or just nearly dying he lost his hard work and daily bread with that stunt. Oh anko you fucked up so VERY bad... I hope those two become great friends in the future chapters though.
Genesis1212 chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Anko is an absolute bitch but I understand her reasons for being who she is so I won't really fault her for that. What I DO love however is that the chunins have a gradually high opinion of a boy willing to work for his lessons and hence willing to get the little guy out of danger when need be. Great chapter.
Mist of Rainbows chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
Hmm, I would have hoped the fox would have gotten out and Naruto kill everyone there. That would have been a fitting lesson for not scaring a kid half to death. Honestly, I can't really see Naruto not using a mask, this feels a bit like setting him up just to set him up.
Genesis1212 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
This was actually infinitely adorable the writing itself is something worth praise on its own. I've read so many fics to where the concept is great but the writing is unimaginably dull smirk here smirk there everyone smirks oh and don't forget the emo only sneers and glares. Sorry on the small rant anyway this is fantastic I'm invested it's interesting and well read you have a new fan.
Bobby Jones. The Real One chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
"she called it gutter-smarts; a kind of low, instinctive cunning that picked out opportunities and exploited them without mercy" In other words, capitalism.
Amacon chapter 24 . 10/27/2016
So when's the next chapter out?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
yep I knew it. ugh this is meant to be her paying him back not her getting to fuck with him for a month for fun. i know it doesn't even matter anymore but I just have to comment on the bullshit.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
soooooo she about kills him and the worst that happens to her is she gets yelled at? add in the fact that's she's gonna be probably treating him like crap since that seems how ppl wright her, I guess I just have to get ready to suffer through chapters of bullshit of her treating him like trash and it being played off as her just playing around. ugh
Almonda chapter 24 . 10/16/2016
I reread this whole fic and I really cant get enough of it. It is epic. I really really do hope that you will continue this story and that you wont drop it!
himalay1729 chapter 23 . 9/16/2016
Any chance you are going to update soon?
himalay1729 chapter 22 . 9/16/2016
This was taking good. Never seen any writer going to such length to portray the darker aspects of Nina way.
himalay1729 chapter 21 . 9/16/2016
Awesome.
himalay1729 chapter 18 . 9/15/2016
Good going good thought-provoking
himalay1729 chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
Yes it was a cruel Cliffhanger, thankfully am reading it will after the next chapter was written. :)
himalay1729 chapter 10 . 9/14/2016