Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
marquis.shax chapter 8 . 3/28
Izumo and Kotetsu are a bit AU (not so much the family story as that's never mentioned in canon so I don't care about that). Those two wouldn't have been in the academy with Hana they'd have been in the academy with Anko as they're the same age as she is (which if I remember correctly is about double Naruto's age at the start of canon)
marquis.shax chapter 7 . 3/28
ok seriously you're a fucking idiot with that stupid ass excuse for an explanation on how Naruto's henge works. Seriously if even as a two year old he weighed the same as he does as a 6 year old then HOW THE FUCK DID SASUKE MANAGE TO THROW HIM VERY FAST AN QUITE ACCURATELY AS A FUCKING WINDMILL SHURIKEN WHEN EVEN GAI WOULD HAVE TROUBLE DOING THAT. Also did you even bother looking up information on Mu as he did indeed have chakra and could be sensed by his signature UNLESS he was using some kind of cloaking jutsu with his water affinity. Another thing is he didn't touch people to kill them the fucking dust release kekkai tota would probably fucking kill him (and Onoki) if he tried to use it while touching someone it's a jutsu that's fired off from a short to medium distance. The last thing about Mu you completely fucked up is the fact that he didn't die to the Mizukage he fucking KILLED HIMSELF WHILE KILLING THE MIZUKAGE. Not sure why the dust release is considered an advanced bloodline when Mu taught it to Onoki it seems to me that if you can use Wind Earth and Fire then you just need to learn the mechanics behind it like how Onoki probably learned to use it as if it were truly an advanced Kekkai Genkai then that would mean Mu and Onoki were blood related
marquis.shax chapter 6 . 3/28
god I really fucking hate how ALMOST EVERY GOD DAMN AUTHOR ASSUMES NARUTO'S HENGE IS SPECIAL. Fuck if it were something god damn special it would've been mentioned in canon DURING the fucking wave mission when he you know fucking henged into a damn windmill shuriken. His fucking henge is just a god damn NORMAL FUCKING HENGE NOTHING SPECIAL
Kairan1979 chapter 24 . 3/15
It's a wonderful story.
I'm really looking forward to see more.
Kairan1979 chapter 22 . 3/15
Dark but necessary lesson. Naruto was becoming too cocky and, unfortunately, lecturing him wasn't going to work.
Kairan1979 chapter 15 . 3/8
Naruto's Odyssey to Kumo and back is wonderful. I can only imagine Jiraya's reaction to the tale.
Navn Ukjent chapter 24 . 2/24
Nice to see some updates on this story again.
chaossaurus chapter 24 . 2/15
This story is one of the few stories that Ito back and Terra's time and time again, and not kat skip to my favorite parts, (first poker night, meeting after Kumo, tea ceremony, etc.) because I keep finding things or picking up little bits. Like just now about the comment for Wednesday date night. I kept thinking it was a hanging plot point that would be resolved in the future but just now I though... Wait a minute. Isn't yugao having a weekly dancing event with a civilian... Or at least someone with the reserves of one? This could be true or not, but if true poor little mouse, toying with a woman like that.

Anyway. Always enjoy. Keep up the good work. While I may wish for chronological progression, I still enjoy all the bits about interactions with the different clans. Look forward to your next update.
Trife chapter 24 . 2/12
Great story, I really love it! I'm curious, why doesn't the third use the Kage Bushin to help with the paperwork an such? It'd help him a lot an he'd get the memories from them as well. I hope to see more of this great story soon!

Trife
Crusade chapter 3 . 2/9
Kurenai and ebisu... Would never fucking happen...
Foxy Engineer chapter 24 . 2/7
I hope very soon. I just blitzed this fic. Well as fast as you can for a fic this long.
Foxy Engineer chapter 22 . 2/6
It was very dark and I have to say I don't like it. I feel like he is too young. I do agree he needed something to happen to straightened him out I don't think this was the way to do it.
Chakra capacity and chakra reserve is the same time thing... I thing what you're looking for is chakra capacity/reserves and chakra control.
And why would having alot of chakra make it hard to sit still? That makes no sense... The hokage has alot of chakra... When kakashi was five he had loads of chakra as well, he was still as calm or even calmer than a five year old should be able to
This chapter left me feeling cold and nearly turned me from the fic entirely. Not because it was badly written but because it was written too well. It painfully brings to light the darkness of the shinobi world. Many naruto fics are light-hearted because they focus on Naruto who is a very cheerful character for the most part.
Many other fics focus on the battles, others on the killing, many even cover torture and other grim stuff but few show all that being done to fellow shinobi of the same village. But it is inevitable in the world they live in that such things happen and that horrible training must be given to people who are being trained as assassins and killers from childhood. Most fics are very light hearted- even yours but the thought that Sarutobi could do something like that to a child even if only to teach a lesson- well that puts a big damper on things. Tsume put it really well- its not the kind of world any one wishes to leave as a legacy to their children. And its not the kind of world that can be read about easily. This fic despite constantly harping on what it means to be a ninja and the various missions done by Naruto wherein he 'killed' people was mostly light hearted. Even his Journey to Kumo lacked the necessary tension for the most part. That's why this chapter was so very jarring.
CaptainToast321 chapter 5 . 2/4
An interesting story, but you REALLY need to get the plot moving. 500k words and your. It even out of the academy? That's fucking ridiculous man.
2,068 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »