Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
it was such a pleasant surprise about the more chapters and so much fun to reread. all the best. thanks for the lovely tale. i will be continuing to reread it
3dumplings3 chapter 22 . 4/5/2017
wonderful story
i love rereading it. am rereading it flr the nth time
lol i was so relieved when i saw it was ibiki i waas thiniing orochimaru
Xyrize chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
I love the pacing and the character development. You also seem to know how the powerlevels work. All in all great job
Guest chapter 24 . 3/26/2017
Welp, read that for the third time. You ever going to update this?
LBH-don't give up chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
Why did Naruto have to lie if in the end Anko would tell the truth?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
read first chapter, had to look up truculence. learned something new.
Treant Balewood chapter 24 . 2/23/2017
Really enjoyed working my way through this fic it was a real treat, Thanks for Writing!
Lazuli chapter 24 . 2/5/2017
Hi there! Well, it's been over a year! So let's hope that your 'soon' will soon be here! I can't wait for Naru's revenge on Sasuke! He's so gonna get it!
Dragonjek chapter 24 . 1/30/2017
Sorry, it's a bit late and I know that I might be missing something, but what is Nez's new job?

A pity we didn't get to see Naruto get working on breaking down Sasuke's walls. Duckbutt-hair doesn't stand a chance.

Hm... so Naruto's basically got the whole class looking up to him, even if they hate his guts? Impressive. Although I do wonder how Hinata's doing; I think it's interesting how Naruto got the wrong idea about her issues. He thought she was scared of showing how strong she was, when what frightens her is her certainty that she isn't strong at all. Although he's definitely on the right track regarding her self-esteem. Poor girl... Does Neji have a better opinion of her? I don't think we've had a view from Neji's perspective (apart from when Naruto antagonized Hanabi the first time) since back when he was looking at Hinata washing her own clothes and coming to the conclusion that it meant she was a pretentious uptight arrogant classist bitch.

All hail the Mighty Moe!
Dragonjek chapter 20 . 1/30/2017
Holy crap. I don't think you've put that much work into introducing any single character other than Anko or maybe Tenten. I know there's no romance tag and they're a bit young for it yet (it makes me giggle a bit when someone else says something lewd or suggestive to Naruto and he doesn't get it. Does he actually know more than three-quarters of what he jokes about?), but here's hoping this turns towards NaruHina.
Dragonjek chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
You know, I don't think I've ever seen a Naruto this young go through training this brutally torturous. I've seen "make your student scream in pain as training" n latter-Academy or Genin age, yeah, but not a six-year old.
Dragonjek chapter 6 . 1/28/2017
Er...
How did Anko go from "I'd never be that cruel" to fixing Naruto's post-training trauma _even more cruelly_?
shade chapter 24 . 1/25/2017
brilliant, this is simply brilliant. love the detail, the humour, how you made Naruto seem amazing without actually having any power (where other righters make him over powered to fast, too soon). theirs a certain genius to this that I cannot yet put my finger on. looking forward to more chapters of this story and on your other fanfiction win some, lose some'.
QuentinTNT chapter 24 . 1/20/2017
Why you STOP!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/18/2017
"I'll get back to you all soon"...lol come on you've got a great story here wish there was at least a hiatus notice
2,159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »