Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
Aramus13 chapter 7 . 7/14
Another old school ninja lesson, donning disguise without henge. Extremely crucial for a ninja.
Nice explanation on the henge jutsu, i always wonder why ninja don't just transformed into animals to infiltrate. Can ninja henge into inanimate object though? Maybe Naruto can make it happen.
jwbones2000 chapter 23 . 7/13
Man great story so far. I love epically long stories that know where they are going. Keep up the good work.
Gon Freaks chapter 23 . 7/13
I really do love this story! I am glad to see that you are really back writing and can't wait for your updates!

Aramus13 chapter 6 . 7/13
Nice! Old school ninja training. The series really didn't put it into focus enough. Always jutsu using and battle, no covert at all.
Aramus13 chapter 5 . 7/13
Anko, she really know how to charm people. No wonder she's so deadly, and fun!
Aramus13 chapter 4 . 7/12
Nice acting by Naruto, brilliant! The scolding by lord Hokage, gotta admit i myself winced. Harsh, but needed.
The fox and the snake lady combined, this gonna be good!
Aramus13 chapter 3 . 7/12
It's interesting to see all the interactions between Naruto and the ninjas in their younger days. I particularly like with the Inuzukas and his first prank. But the scene i will remember the most from this chapter is Naruto climbing a tree, like a snake going up a gutter pipe
Aramus13 chapter 2 . 7/11
Your story is very detailed, impressive! From the schooling system to the dark reality of a ninjas life, and even an origin story about Konohamaru!
It's good that more people are acknowledging Naruto and doesn't just see him as the demon. Tenten's family and the Ichirakus, if only there are more people in Konoha like them. Big heart and very kind.
Aramus13 chapter 1 . 7/10
Wow, it's been so long since i first read and add this story to my favorites. I've even forgotten all about it. Time to follow the adventure again!

That lesson, remind me a bit of alchemical exchange from Fullmetal Alchemist. A very good lesson. I'm eager to see how Naruto will forge his new path from this. Also, panda princess is perfect!
jay chapter 23 . 7/10
Dam i love this story so much its not even writer on this site bar none
Riyuka chapter 23 . 7/9
I totally love this story! It is so well thought out, has so many depths about ninja life and is still full of humour and wit, it's great.
And of course, I also love the mouse. Even though he is a bit overpowered for someone his age, he gained it all through hard work, dedication and his experiences. I guess he can be considered a genius in his own way.
His ninken retrieval mission was quite unbelievable, but you somehow made it possible for him, to really achieve this stuff. I really like, that you show now, that he still has a long way to go. I wonder where the mouse will go next.
Furthermore, I love the writing style of this story, I just can't stop reading if I start a new chapter. Thank you!
anon chapter 23 . 7/8
So, so glad you posted another update. I reaaally enjoy this fic, the Mouse is an extremely entertaining character to read. Hope you manage another update in the near future, but I'll be happy to wait if need be with content this amazing. Hard to find good fics on this site sometimes, yours is one of the better written Naruto ones.
YuNaru19 chapter 15 . 7/7
Ha that's hilarious Love Hina was my first manga and first step towards my love of all things japanese entertainment.
I love that fiction. I am full of awe for your mind and imagination. After all, what ever idea Naruto will show us, it's you who actually have to think it first!
Does Naruto think about having a public face (the one similar to the canon one) that is loud and straightforward, as another cover for his "silent" work? I think it would be hard, if not impossible for him to stay unknown and unnoticed (because of his status, but also because of his natural charisma).
After all Minato was know in all Nations as a great ninja, but what were his real skills? He was known for his flash technique (in manga even Rasengan isn't often recognized as the 4th technique), and that he know about seals. But what more jutsu did he know and used, what could he actually do with seals... that was a mystery that most people even didn't think about it.
("One jutsu ninja" was he not, since he was a hokage, but how often, even in fanfics he is using only hiraishin with some minor seals, tajutsu and rasengan, and nothing more?)
YuNaru19 chapter 7 . 7/5
So I feel the need to correct you a bit the Kyubi(Kurama) is as tall as the Hokage's monument (which is a mountain) and it can flatten mountains and raise tsunamis with a single swipe of his tail. To compare his size to that of a warehouse is very wrong.
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »