Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
Foxy Engineer chapter 15 . 2/4
Omg it would be hilarious if Jiraiya did know. Like if his informant in Kumo was the Kaa-san.
sakura89 chapter 24 . 2/3
I freaking love this story, looking forward for the next update.
LoireLoa chapter 24 . 2/2
I just caught up with the last few chapters, and the development is perfect. I was a bit upset with Saratoubi for the whole Frightening ordeal but I've decided to reserve judgment there. He seems to be much more mature than his actual age - I keep picturing him as 12, like in the anime.
Oh I am Slain chapter 3 . 2/2
This was a fantastic chapter.
dead for life chapter 24 . 2/2
I spent last week reading this and I have to say that this story doesn't disappoint. I feel like you give this story a sense of realism. Its very well done but at times dragged out but it does have point. When I read big chapters like yours I tend to skim but every word has me enraptured to the point in afraid I might miss something! Keep up with the amazing work!
silvereagle2121 chapter 24 . 2/2
hey cool story. I am definitely enjoying reading it
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 1/31
Hm. Cute idea. Give and take as an early lesson isn't bad at all.
I must say, you have superb grammar. Most fan fictions I find are poorly written. Not so in this case, and I'm glad to see it. I do hope you continue to write, as I have enjoyed the last several days reading this fiction.
scout360pyro chapter 22 . 1/30
Great to see you back. I was worried you had been lost to us. You are easily one of the best writers for naruto fanfiction on the site, and without a doubt in my mind THE best writer of naruto one-shots.
alexthom1 chapter 24 . 1/30
Keep it up love your story, keeps me entertained from beginning to the most recent chapter!
I know you're not focusing on the Uchiha due to the oncoming massacre. No sense in getting Naruto attached to many in the clan and brutally ripping them away because he has already seen too much. But I hope that the massacre can be averted- that along with the destruction of the Whirpool, the bloodline wars in Kiri are the most senseless destruction in that universe. It never fails to turn me off the stories- atleast temporarily...
Annoying tourist chapter 24 . 1/21
This has got to be one of my most favourite Naruto fics. It really feels like taking a journey with how you write your characters, especially Naruto, who has changed so much.
SSSra chapter 24 . 1/21
great story only saw a few minor spelling errors in the first few chapters, hope to see the next chapter soon keep up the great work i have added this to my follow/fave lists
Lientjuhh chapter 24 . 1/20
I like it.. :) Nice.. :)
HonorGuard Ra chapter 24 . 1/20
It took a few days to nibble my way through this story, but I'm loving this! The story's got good length and the characters are really well fleshed out. Depending on how long the story goes, it'll be fun when Naruro meets his Anbu.
2,068 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »