Reviews for The Mouse of Konoha
Dragonjek chapter 7 . 1/28
You know, I don't think I've ever seen a Naruto this young go through training this brutally torturous. I've seen "make your student scream in pain as training" n latter-Academy or Genin age, yeah, but not a six-year old.
Dragonjek chapter 6 . 1/28
Er...
How did Anko go from "I'd never be that cruel" to fixing Naruto's post-training trauma _even more cruelly_?
shade chapter 24 . 1/25
brilliant, this is simply brilliant. love the detail, the humour, how you made Naruto seem amazing without actually having any power (where other righters make him over powered to fast, too soon). theirs a certain genius to this that I cannot yet put my finger on. looking forward to more chapters of this story and on your other fanfiction win some, lose some'.
QuentinTNT chapter 24 . 1/20
Why you STOP!
"I'll get back to you all soon"...lol come on you've got a great story here wish there was at least a hiatus notice
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 24 . 1/15
Absolutely love this story, I really hope you continue it!
Just a couple of grammatical comments. After you end a dialogue with a comma or period it's not suppose to look like this, "N-naruto", it's suppose to look like this, "N-naruto," Hinata said with hesitancy. The comma or period comes before you end the dialogue, not after. And always remember to capitalize the first word of the beginning of every dialogue.
ShadeDurza chapter 20 . 1/2
What does taiyonokoesuteban mean?
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
rereading for the nth time. this fic always brings me such delight
Guestspirit chapter 24 . 11/10/2016
I really hope you update soon. This fic is pure gold and well worth it's weight in gold.
Genesis1212 chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Yes anko EVERYONE is questioning your taste in men haha
slyfoxcub chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
So normal henge is an E-rank jutsu that's basically a genjutsu(that Naruto can't do).
Kanpekina henge is a B-rank ninjutsu but doesn't disguise chakra coils.
Naruto's bastard henge is a ninjutsu that disguises chakra coils but retains his weight and he can only change if he knows the persons/animals biology really well.

So presumably he's going to learn the kanpekina henge at some point if that's one that can change your weight, because on the Wave mission, he henged as a fuuma shuriken for Sasuke to throw(ninja or not, Sasuke would have a really hard time throwing Naruto's weight around and would the bastard henge even work for inanimate objects?); but he's going to keep using his bastard henge for civilian disguises.
Genesis1212 chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
I'm sorry I have to comment even though I didn't finish the chapter. I hear narutos little voice and lisp talking sarcastically about ankos joke and even I'm cringing with tears in my eyes. Poor little guy anko seriously fucked up not just waiting in the cold for half an hour or just nearly dying he lost his hard work and daily bread with that stunt. Oh anko you fucked up so VERY bad... I hope those two become great friends in the future chapters though.
Genesis1212 chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Anko is an absolute bitch but I understand her reasons for being who she is so I won't really fault her for that. What I DO love however is that the chunins have a gradually high opinion of a boy willing to work for his lessons and hence willing to get the little guy out of danger when need be. Great chapter.
Mist of Rainbows chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
Hmm, I would have hoped the fox would have gotten out and Naruto kill everyone there. That would have been a fitting lesson for not scaring a kid half to death. Honestly, I can't really see Naruto not using a mask, this feels a bit like setting him up just to set him up.
2,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »