Reviews for How Breaking Dawn Should Have Ended
Ariana Peverell chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Love it.
The-blackfirewolf chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
That... That was beautiful.

"It's a force comprised of officers from different literary worlds to protect readers from stupid plot twists."

I just about freaking died this is seriously one of the best things I have ever read.
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
"You're not my daddy!" HAHAHAHAHA! I so freaking hate the Nessie/Jacob pairing. Why couldn't Jacob have died in the fight with the Volturi? That'd of been awesome!
Candy x dipper chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Yay!
yay chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love the introduction of Angua, although she seems a bit OOC with her talking.
the unbirthday girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
You do have Bella down pretty well…except she's actually stupider than she is in this. But whatever, it's a parody and it's funny. I love this parody. I never like the whole imprinting thing…or Nessie…or Bella. But anyway. This is hilarious.
nirer chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
this was the best thing ever. seriously becuase yu wrote this i now hold you at such a high level of respect.
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Hehe I liked this. I've written a couple "fixing Twilight" stories, too. I thought the whole imprinting thing was kind of puke-worthy, so I appreciated your revision. :) Actually, I thought most of the series was kind of puke-worthy. I mostly read them for the supporting characters, the vampire fights, and to see what amazing awesome vampire super-power Bella would end up with (and then I didn't think it was very amazing or awesome). Anyway, funny oneshot. Good job. :)
Nomad chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I fucking love you.

Discworld is probably the closest thing to perfection ever. I personally would have used Granny Weatherwax, but even RINCEWIND would be able to find what's wrong with the Twilight series and fix it without much trouble.

I didn't read any books with Captain Angua yet. I'll have to look them up.
TheFira chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I wish that's how it really ended because that was way better
xxWARxx chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
It was funny (I didn't like the Imprint AT ALL) but I think that you should at least read the books before you bash it. :D
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh yes I hated the imprint. Loved this LOL!
DimFish chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Amazing. You got that spot on. ;)
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was cute? So why didn't someone slap Jake earlier, it would have solved a WHOLE lot of problems! Nice work!
2Shaes chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I thought it was hilarious!

Jacob Black is my favorite character and I hated him imprinting on Renesmee. It made those of us who love him, feel let down and those who hate him, really hate him. To be honest, I'm not a fan of imprinting at all anymore.

Your ending is ten times better!