Reviews for iWill Do Anything For You
amydyer chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
AWWW... That was extremely cute!
TMI chapter 23 . 6/9/2011
Aww... That was cute. I liked this story a lot.

Keep writing! I'll be watching... (in a stalker-ish way) o.O

TMI
TMI chapter 22 . 6/9/2011
Yay my wish came true! Freddie punched Pete in the fa-ace! Yes!

That was satisfying.

And ooh, seddie epilogue? -clicks next chapter-

TMI
Geekquality chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
Awwww, loved the ending! :D
Mm.Mystery chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
Okay I have fallen in love with this story. Each of the characters learns a lesson and has a dark moment. It isn't to wrapped up in on persons world so the reader gets mutliple perspectives and no one is completely bad... except Pete, but he doesn't matter. It isn't perfect and fluffy, but it isn't angsty either. It stays true to the show and the characters even with an atypical storyline. I do think that Sam wouldn't have liked the ending. She didn't like the Cameras so why would she like the crowd at the Groovie Smoothie? I assume T- Bo raised his hand when Freddie raised his hand? I don't subscibe or favorite because it clutters my email. This is completed anyway.
Kpfan72491 chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
Awwww so cute
Mm.Mystery chapter 20 . 6/8/2011
THAT BITCH! I am suprised at the level you have made Carly sink to. UGGHHH.
Mm.Mystery chapter 19 . 6/8/2011
These TV people are really pissing me off with their fucking ratings and shit. 'scuse my french.
VeVe2491 chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
AWWWW! _
SeddierFTW chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
Is this the last chapter? If not, message me. Otherwise, Woot! After all that has happened, they finally got together. Great ending!
Tbayleyt chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
I loved the story, and though at times I had to re-read the ending of the last chapter to remember what had happened (my fault short memory). The characters all seemed in character and though there were some spelling errors they were few and far between.

8.5/10 :)
Moviepal chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
Super!
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
AWWWWWW! As sweet as that was, I'd absolutely hate for a guy to ask me out that way. At least, the first time :) This was an absolutely amazing story, and I can't wait to read what you write next. Holla!

xXKodyXx