Reviews for The Truth
2PaperFaces chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
Awesome, as usual. What more can one say!
HW forever chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Aah! I love this story. :)
zoebabii328 chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
This story is absolutely amazing! It has a real plot. I love the time put in to the story dealing with Wilson's therapy and him bettering himself. I love the way you write, the tension between Wilson and House and then of course, i love that they got together! The way they are together is just SO cute! You really portrayed them well! Every time I watch House I will see them as this now LOL :)

Yay! This is so favorites - my first faved House fic lol

Ugh. I just hope that in the ending of this story, Wilson and House will be MONAGOMOUS cuz that little proposal of House's at the end is so cute except for the part of being able to see other people even though they'd be completely in the open about them beig together.

Then again, it may just be a precaution for Wilson. If Wilson can't stay faithful - which is such bullshit lol - then House would at least want to know about it and make sure that other person knows who is first in Wilson's life x33
damigella chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
namasteyo: indeed, English is not my native language, and I learned it mostly via reading 19th century authors. I should write Austen fanfic :-).

I don't mind the concrit at all.

I wish everybody were logged in when they comment because it makes it easier to respond. Many thanks!
namasteyo chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
Hi, I can truly understand how this would be a hard chapter to write! You're doing a good job with the pacing, and setting a mood, I think. One thing - the dialogue. It's written in a very "literary" way, and not in a conversational way. Lines like: "It's just like my body has discovered an emptiness of which it was not aware. A gap. A space which yearns to be filled. A space for you, within me." That's written in a way that a character in classical literature might speak - House or Wilson, not so much!

Maybe English is not your first language? I mean, your English is great, but the actual dialogue is often not natural-sounding. Hope you don't think that's too harsh - I think your story is great, and just wanted to offer some constructive criticism : )
cookie chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Aw poor Cuddy, dumped when recovering from cancer. But we all know Huddy makes for rubbish House viewing, so this fanfic is much better than the TV tripe we are being offered at present.
doublem9327 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
good story! although second person isn't always the best choice for writing, however I love this! I look forward to another chapter
slashfan54 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
This is great. There are a few errors that could use beta. I wish this plot line was on the show.
cookie chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Enjoying this, but the Cuddy cancer thing kind of came out of nowhere. Is Greg going to succumb to Wilson's charms?
HW forever chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
OMG you need to keep writing this. Very very interested to see where this is going! I would like to see Wilson interacting with House a bit more in the next couple of chapters. Great work so far!
Shadow Cat65 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I love backstory on the characters! I'm very curious to see how you flesh this out.
Cookie chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
My, My, you really have got it in for Wilson haven't you. Personally I have never thought Wilson to be anything other than your average straight guy, I suspect House has played both ways and is more likely to want to hide that from others, after all he likes everyone to know about other people's private affairs but keeps his own to himself. Perhaps House needs to do some thinking himself and see a therapist or two! I hope in this story Wilson finds someone, other than House!, to love who will love him back.
HW forever chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Can you maybe give us a little snapshot of what Wilson talked to the doc about? Like, actual dialogue? Because I'm finding it hard to believe that he managed to bust down years of denial in one session.
slashfan54 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Best yet. Tired of the Huddy, let there be breakup of epic proportion. I say.

SF
Lylaa chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I hope there'll be more. I like it so far !