Reviews for Tailor Made
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE MOST FREAKING ROMANTIC FUCKING THING I'VE EVER READ! OH MY GOD! YOU JUST GOT ME GIGGLING LIKE AN IDIOT AND AWWWWWING LIKE HELL! OH MY GOD PLEASE MAKE MORE! MAYBE WITH WORRIED EAMES OR WHATEVER BUT GOD THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
MsKittyWinter chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
A lovely story. Beautifully understated, didn't try to crowd 3000 metaphors into a short passage. You captured the characters so wonderfully. I'm going to favorite the Story & you as Author. Part 2? New story? I know it's been a couple of years, but maybe renew the feeling by throwing the DVD on a few times? ;)
Cheers,
'Kitty'
DemeRain chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Don't make Arthur angry. You won't like him when he's angry. Thanks for sharing.
Renn chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
The ending's perfect, and I really loved how you slowly build up their relationship, and also how you wrote Eames' thought. The tone and atmosphere are really great!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Nice.
Kiraling chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
The ending is PERFECT, darling :) I love it to pieces!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Dubbers chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Absolutely awesome! Loved it!
Antamune chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I really enjoyed this story, especially when Arthur talked about the Colt Python .357mag! My father owns one, and I've had the chance to play with that baby at a gun range. They are truly beautiful revolvers! I prefer a Rossi 3.5" .357mag, but the Colt Python is something you don't see much of anymore.

I also enjoyed the flow of the story, and think that you got Eames' personality and voice down very well. The little flashes of Arthur's personality were brilliant too! :)
The laughing Mann chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This is really good, I like your style and the pace of the fict. It was something that ought be added to the Inception continuum.
IOTR chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is absolutely lovely. Great build up of their relationship, I love it when the two have history. You write Eames' perspective really well!
Francesca Monterone chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Pretty! - Okay, so maybe that's not exactly the right term to describe a story, but it was the first thing that came to mind after I read this. I really like it. A lot. I'm very fond of Arthur & Eames, and I do have a thing for men in nice, well-fitting suits... and even though I'm surrounded by crowds of well-dressed men (and women) almost every day (comes with the job), I still wish there were more of them. Especially guys as good-looking as a certain point man... oh - and I also wish that my budget would match Arthur's - we've got the same style (except that I wear the female equivalent of three-piece suits, since cross-dressing is not yet à la mode in my department), but sadly, I can't afford his exquisite taste ;)
gbheart chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I really, really enjoyed this story. I thought the tone was really nice, and the idea of Eames having a picture of Arthur in his head before knowing him was really interesting. The ending was really nice as well ]

As a little bit of constructive criticism, I personally recommend ending any speech with a full stop, a comma (or obviously an exclamation mark or question mark if the speech needs one). It makes it look a lot neater.
QuincePaste chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Loved it truely, very well written. I love stories that keep them in character and create history that we know is there but is never told in the movie. Nicely written, well done

Biz Quince
Akkalia chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Don't worry, the ending was great