Reviews for Flying, Not Falling
Black Rose White Fire chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Loved this one too! I ship Scorrose A LOT, so... I like how you changed falling to flying. It's very nice. Also, your italics, surprisingly, fit very well with this story - usually an author overloads them, and it feels like every little word is being enunciated.

Just, right here: ["Much better," She approves, pulling him closer.] *she

And, by the way, you're going on my favorites :3

wynnsy chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Flying in love!

Now when I see the other phrase I'll probably cringe.

I love the idea of Rose/Scorpius and Quidditch-
oh nargles chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Aww! So sweet! Perfect treat for me as I was just about to go to sleep!
A Random Person chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This story was adorable. I mean flying in love instead of falling. That was a really awesome idea. I liked it a lot
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Ah! Yay! So happy
Diana2011 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
renzhie chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Gasp! Zhie is reading Scorp/Rose. /faint

You see, Zhie used to ship ScorRose, but now she *flies* head over heels with Scorp/Lily. Still, she reads ScorRose every once a while.

She thought this was very different than any other ScorRose fic and she agreed with Mad. Flying is better than Falling. P

Uh oh, and she loves Jason Miraz and the song fits with the fic.

She is confused now because she thinks using a third position of view is really weird.

Anyway, she wanted to say that Mad did a good job!
Potterholic85 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I liked how you used the bolds and italics to emphasize things. It made it enjoyable to read. :)
combeferring chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I really liked the idea; I never thought of it like that but I can see Rose's point! Flying works so much better than falling, right? I also really liked how you linked in Muggle rollercoasters and I'm not sure why! I just thought it was a nice touch.

Anyway, it was a really good read and well-written. Good job & keep writing!
KK-Needs-Rehab chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Awww, that was perfect! 3
mirage888 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Well, the only feelings I've ever had have been both up AND down, flying AND falling, but I can imagine new love being like this :D Very cute.
Just-As-Loony-As-Luna chapter 1 . 1/28/2011