Reviews for Forget Me Nots
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 36 . 3/15
Yep. Totally agree. Worth waiting for. Only problem: The plot is rather complicated (working fine, nothing to say), so most uf us readers vill have to reread the whole thing for every second update to keep at least some kind of controll over the quite loose end ... But again, that's our problem and not yours.
ReadingStar chapter 35 . 3/11
Let's face it, when I started your fic I hadn't expected it to take over my life as it did. It is exam time and I was looking for a quick read before I commenced my revision.
And I had the foune, or should I say misfortune considering the curreny circumstances, of reading your beautiful fic. I already shipped Drusan when I opened it, which is probably why I was on the tab, but your fic is what broughy it up to OTP standards.
The charactisation of everyone, the plot (and it's ever turning twists) and well everything was just perfect and really made me fall in love with the expirience, and while I still do have a lot of questions (mainly about what is to happen next), I'm sure that this is going to end up being an amazing fic!
Can't wait for your next update and to see what the future (and past) hold for Susan and Draco!
-Your reader
Tara
bloodredcherry chapter 35 . 2/28
Oh dear, it's all a mess now isn't it? Susan has a lot going on, but I'm admittedly a bit confused but confident that you'll wrap everything up nicely as you always do!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 35 . 2/5
Oooohhhh - yess. SO that's the plot. Should have seen that one come. Great. Really. And well written on the top. So now I'm already waiting anxiously for the next update. When, oh when?

And best of all: Still no more than 55 reviews, which means we are just a small group of chosen ones to watch this absolutey terrific story unfold. Yeehah!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 1 . 1/10
On the other hand: You need to keep track of your story line. Not so many chapters ago we saw a very sharp confrontation between Malfoy and Nott, Nott reacting extremely fiercely on seeing Bones leaving Malfoys flat and threathening Malfoy with telling Parkinson, which Malfoy clearly didn't look forward to. Here we observe Bones arriving to a christmas party with the entire Slytherin clan, received with anger and aggression, but nonetheless received and accepted. And in the morning, when Bones has to rush because of an attack, Parkinson suddenly decides to follow her, and so the other Slytherins too. The acceptance of the weird Bones-Malfoy relationship in the "hinterland" of both parts is emerging now with a somewhat surprising speed. I guess you have something in the backhand for a flashback to come, and I am very curious to see what that would be. How far did their relationship go then? Who knew? How did they react on it then? And then, what happened? I Seriously hope that you're not writing yourself into a deadlock, as I see this as one of the most promising beginnings I've read for a long time!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 30 . 1/9
I've written it before, and I'll repeat: This is good, and it's getting better. Thrilling, beautiful and sad. I don't think I've ever read a fanfic in which I could feel Malfoys desperation this clearly - both in present times and in the flashback. Love it!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 17 . 1/8
Still - absolutely - great. The way you are handling the flashbacks is working miracles for the drive, almost as a cascade of cliffhangers. I'm just halfways with what's written till now, and I'm already longing for an update. Or two ...
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 8 . 1/7
I've been reading yout Game, Set, Match and found it pure, delicious fun - really. And so I decided to take a look at this one too. Wonderful! I'm very impressed by the diligence with which you are shaping the storyline and the characters of the two very different stories: A comedy thing and a romance/angst thing. Perhaps it's not so strange that the updates are slow, as there must be quite some work to do on each chapter. But that will not keep me fro checking out a couple of times a week! I'm crossing my fingers that you will not miss the beat - or the inspiration - on any of the stories, even if it must be difficult to keep them both going at the same time.
Anything But Odinary chapter 32 . 11/23/2014
Soooooo good I please update soon!
Dawnlight-6 chapter 33 . 9/29/2014
Great chapter! Want to see what happens next
bloodredcherry chapter 33 . 9/26/2014
Hooray! You have no idea how excited I was to see an update on this story.
Can you please write an AU fluffy story about these two, because this pairing has become my life, and it's all your fault! Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Anyway - this chapter was uncomfortable, but wonderful & i can't wait to read the next one.
bloodredcherry chapter 32 . 8/4/2014
Hooray! I must admit I'm terribly confused, but I'm loving it as always. I hope there will be more flashbacks soon!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/16/2014
I absolutly adore your writting style abd I would love if you update this one soon!
bloodredcherry chapter 31 . 2/3/2014
Alright my dear, I sincerely hope that you haven't given up on this story! I know I've been terrible about keeping up & reading but I really do enjoy it.
I'm curious to see how it all works out, and where you take the flashbacks. I hope this isn't nearing the end! I couldn't bear it!
bloodredcherry chapter 29 . 2/3/2014
I KNEW IT. Great chapter, nevertheless.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »