Reviews for KH Arena
sasume - uchiha chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
great! i need see a battle between sora and kairi, it will be ver spectacular XD
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Interactive stories are not allowed. Read the rules. Please delete this or you will be reported.

Thank you.
Oblivion fantasy chapter 30 . 12/15/2011
I want Sora vs Kairi! And if possible twilight town Roxas using oathkeeper vs organization XIII Roxas using oblivion! I'll add tis fic 2 alert once I finish reading it :P
Guest chapter 30 . 8/30/2011
For the next chapter could you do a King Mickey vs Riku.
Schwan chapter 30 . 8/7/2011
This was cool! I made a PJO arena story if you wanna read it.
becksterRES chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
:D Yes! *highfives Sora* (sorry Roxas) See! Kairi CAN fight!

Also, I fell in love with your writing style. :) It's simply amazing.

Until next time~
becksterRES chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
LOL Riku. I was actually planning on reviewing when I finish reading but I just have to say how AWESOME this was! I was in total shock for most of the chapter! AMAZING job!

Until next time~
Guest chapter 19 . 7/31/2011
you have made kairi too powerfull, she has almost no experience and knows no magic. Also sora is not as godly as you made him seem in the 3 vs 1 fight. Heck he shouldn't even be able to use drive forms without willing consent of goofy and/or donald.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
This is actually pretty good but Olette cannot fight AT ALL and Kairi is not a good melee fighter nor is it ever shown that she can use magic. And thus ny rant is complete.
Metroid Life chapter 30 . 7/30/2011
Haha... Time.
Thaumaturgic Adversary chapter 30 . 7/29/2011
Gummi ship vs. Chernabog (if you don't know, it's that big, black demon in the last world in KH1). Pure epicness.
Mata Nui chapter 30 . 7/28/2011
0-0? Okay that was weird... Not going to argue I'm just going to roll with it.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/28/2011
This chapter was a great fight. I was pretty sure Tifa could beat Xaldin, but I wasn't sure if she could beat Sephiroth; I honestly thought Cloud was the only person who could beat Sephiroth. For another chapter I was wondering if you could do a Tifa vs Larxene.
Eddie Camp chapter 28 . 7/26/2011
fav chapter...D
Metroid Life chapter 29 . 7/23/2011
A great battle. I do have a question, though: Doesn't Reflect usually block damage and hurt the people who try to get through it? I remember it shooting out light when it blocks things. But other than that, it was great!