Reviews for Which do I choose?
darkdeltawolf chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
please continue please
Eidolon02 chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
Woo, Arthur to the rescue! I love that even the guards just lost all respect for Uther, looks like a changeover is imminent! :D God, poor Nimueh. I mean, poor Merlin, obviously, but to have to sit there and watch that? *shudder*

Good job, Femme! And I'm still gunning for Uther's gruesome murder! b_b

~Eidolon02
Cookie Monster chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Seriously this fic is just terrible. U suck! Just give up, and while ur at it go die in a hole. LOL. Jokes. This is actually a good fic. I check everyday to see if a new chapter is posted. Hurry up, i want my cookies, and while ur at it, cook up a new chapter. Sory about the top, i wanted to get cookies so i provided the flames. :p
Eidolon02 chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
Oh, NOW I get why this has an M rating...

There better be some comeuppance for Uther, preferably at Nimueh's hands! :D
everythinginbetween chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
*gasp* DUN DUN DUN...

Ok Nimueh is slightly more than a little bit OOC but I couldn't care less, this is just too awesome. You killed Hunith though... :( xx
Eidolon02 chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
Je-Jesus! Uther is legitimately terrifying her, you've done a great job with him. Talk about going from zero to sixty, how the hell will they get out of this one? I can't wait for chapter eleven; Nimueh deserves to finally get that revenge she's been waiting for!

Good job! b_b
Eidolon02 chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
Gahaha, poor Arthur. And poor Merlin too; just because Nimueh's good now doesn't mean she's sane! I like that you made Uther VERY discerning, makes him an actually credible threat.

I loveloveLOVED Merlin and Nimueh bantering (and tickling) in his room before settling in- wait, settling in? As in, sleeping in the same bed? Yay! :D

Curious to see if Merlin can get out of this one without ending up back in the stocks (Arthur: "I throw things at YOU, you don't get to throw back!") and how Uther's suspicion will influence events... Great job!
Eidolon02 chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Lol, that was fast! Very interested to see where we go from here now that Uther is in play...

Looking forward to chapter 9!
Eidolon02 chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
Hey, it's been awhile! Glad to see your still working on Which do I choose?, writer's block and roadtrips withstanding. _

I've been very curious to see Merlueh progress from here now that they've made out a bit; I imagine the next step could be for Uther to find out and flip. "My son's servant is a sorcerer... and he's dating NIMUEH?" I kind of can't wait to see Merlueh being all adorable with each other and kicking the crap out of whatever idiot tries to attack Camelot with two powerful sorcerers living in it.

No pressure or anything, if you loose interest you loose interest and fighting it might just make the story suffer more than letting go of it. Not that I wouldn't freak out if that happened. Regardless, I hope to see more of your fine work, in this lovely story or another. I'll wait as long as it takes! :D
JAIMOL chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
Update when you can. I'll wait for whatever it takes.
Eidolon02 chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Aw, that was lovely! I can't believe how much I'm enjoying these two together. Fantastic backstory for Nimueh, by the way, I love the parallels between them. Also, hot kiss. :)

So now that they've acknowledged what's growing between them, where does the story go from here? Aside from the obvious. (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Good job!
JAIMOL chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
It seems that Nimueh is regaining strength. I hope to see as advancing their relationship with Merlin also want to know if someone will discover Nimueh.
Eidolon02 chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Oh snap, you killed Hunith! Should be interesting to see the fallout from this when Nimueh inevitably tries to comfort him (aw, she wants to comfort him!) and he inevitably pushes her away at first due to the whole trying to kill his mom thing. Hopefully she'll be able to push through and help him like he helped her.

Also, very happy to see Nimueh hasn't lost her naughty streak along with her evilness. Oh Merlin, she doesn't care if the townspeople freak out, it's funny! Will she get him to loosen up a little?

I'm rambling, but good work. And yes, don't worry about review count, just write what you enjoy. You've got one committed reader at least. :)
Kat Nightfox chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Just found this story today and I really like it. Keep at it, don't worry about how many reviews you get, figure at least 3 people are reading it for every 1 who reviews it. Heck, I'm happy if just one friend likes my work ;-)

I definitely want to read more!
Eidolon02 chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Yes, you updated! Not gonna lie, I've been checking everyday for the next chapter. Nimerlin (?) fics are so rare I'm very happy to see one, especially one featuring Reedeemed!Nimueh.

You do a great job of painting the picture of a woman broken by Uther and lashing out against him any way she can; the realization that she wants more out of life was surprisingly touching. The always forgiving Merlin seems somehow young and old, wise and naive, at the same time, which makes him a strangely good match for the woman in question.

If I may, I would suggest you make a few things a little more clear. How did Nimueh survive and end up outside Merlin's? When did Merlin get a house outside of Camelot? When did Merlin starve and struggle for shelter? As far as we know he was well taken care of by his mother even if it's a hard life in Ealdor. Is this an AU?

Please, please update soon, hopefully with a longer chapter, and smut, maybe? You're one of the very few Merlueh (?) authors on the net, and I'm dying' here!