Reviews for Inaccurate Perceptions
Clovers-Charm chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
... I just started reading this. How did I not notice it only has three chapters and hasn't been updated since 2011?
Dear god!
Is there any hope in hell of you updating?
Lora chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
I have to admit that I really like the beginning of this fic and wish you'd come back and complete it. And I'm sure I'm not alone in that thought/request.
ally chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Just curious if you are going to continue this story? Never encountered one like yours and I love what's already written
malugargula chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
This fic is soooo awesome
Please don't give up on it
Innocent Lives chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
This is really good! I hope you can still finish it! :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I'm intrigued to where this will head next. Hope to see more soon!
Chlollie chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee please!
Chlollie chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
What to see more!
StoriesToRemember chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Please please please continue this story! I love having the lex-Chloe sibling idea!
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
I see that this hasn't been updated in a while, but I hope you haven't given up on it...I really like what you've got so far!
juli chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Please! don't stop writing, so far i really liked all of your stories, but this really is quite interesting; it's like seeing smallville from a whole new persprective like it was filmed from lex' POV. i especially like chloes view of lex and what effect she could have (had) on him, as i think that lex might have turned out different if clark had hold onto that friendship ('course they had to turn him evil cause of the movies, but still); so go on writing!
FlysWithNoWings chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
I just reread what you have posted and it's killing me that you haven't updated again. This story has so much potential and I can't wait to read more!
Sophie chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
I can't wait to read where this is going! It's a really interesting story so far, so GREAT JOB! I love the original story-line. Thank you for the chapters so far, and please, PLEASE update soon!
lj chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
hope chloe finds out lois her cousin. ppms
Virgogirl1979 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Wow so far I really love this story. I can't wait to see where you go with it. Please update soon. Thanks.