Reviews for The Date
KoteSkirata chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is HILARIOUS! Wedge and his friends have always been my favorites, and I can't thank you enough for this sweet and funny insight into his family life. I loved it.
wildchild7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
LOL! There are definitely disadvantages to having a former Rebel pilot as a father!
RowenaR chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Eeee, so cute :D Love how they all think they need to guard Syal's virtue and how Iella needs to be the one sorting it out and how Wedge REALLY didn't do anything :D Funny little ficlet, thanky for writing it :)
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Nicely done! It put a smile on my face.

Enjoyed this bit inn particular:

"His name was Tarq Lintz. What kind of name is that? His father was a small claims lawyer. I already didn't like him. They met at school. I knew we should have homeschooled the girls. You can't meet boys at home. I wanted to put a stop to it, but Iella threatened me not to harm the poor boy. I thought about calling Han Solo for advice about dealing with your daughter's boyfriend, but changed my mind when I realized that he would be hardly sympathetic to the man who somewhat encouraged the whole relationship.

That reminds me, I need to go out tomorrow and buy him a bottle of nice whiskey as an apology."

Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Ha! That was great, the last line was absolutley hilarious.
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Damn that Kettch! Great job, I thought it was hilarious! :)
haleyskywalker2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
hahahahahahahahaha... I absolutely love it.. poor poor wedge...