Reviews for Only Stop When I Say When
Gohan is so cool chapter 3 . 6/14
Find a name for the chapters
When We Begin chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Hate that you cant edit these comments.
*Assuming
*after what GT showed us (cause you said they wouldnt meet for 100 years at least?Even if
All this to say that Vegeta wasnt in SS4 form. Just wondering what posessed Gohan to allow his daughter, wife and mom to continue to be traumatized like that, Well, traumatized further...
When We Begin chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Wow really intriguing fun read! One thing struck me as bizarre here though. Since the Cell games, Gohan...has always both been stronger and consistently getting stronger than Vegeta, especially following Buu. The strength that Gohan achieves by the end of the series pretty solidly surpasses Goku's SS3, something that Vegeta had never come close to at this point save for when he reaches his transformation into SS4. While yes he didn't train as much, that power doesn't/didn't just dissappear. Evennif he wasn't, hed be able to defend himself. assuming this is pre what GT shows us, so what gives? Or is it rather that this follows GT? Or is this more just an entirely different thing that doesnt find basis or purchase at any point in the known story and this Gohan doesnt really share the real ones body and abilities? Or maybe Gohan was just so messed up and beside himself with guilt that he didnt do anything in this final scene where Pan and Videl are getting manhandled and watching their dad/husband get beat to a pulp xD? Sorry for all he questions, I just felt it when things were getting thick with his family haha
Gilded Blue chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
You know I really can't say how much I love this one. It takes such a dark turn, and even though I feel it and I so much wish your Bra were slightly less brutal, I feel every inch of this story. It's sensual, clever and was a really fun read.
gabelou1991 chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
J'aime bien mais j'ai pas trop compris les 2 derniers chapitres avec Vegeta.
Est-ce qu'il sait pour Bra et Gohan?
S.V. II chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
Aww. That ending was just so awful and sad. Poor Gohan. This story made me not like Bulla. Lol. It was a great read, your storytelling is amazing. I'm just left wondering what happens to go hand family? Don't they leave him? I'm trying to imagine Vegeta having the amount of patience he did in this story. I'd imagine him raring down the front door when he sensed his daughters kind up in there lol I'm glad I stumbled upon a good weekend.
S.V. II chapter 7 . 1/10/2015
I'm a little shocked Vegeta couldn't sense Bulla. Anyways, finally the conflict I love in Bulla stories. Some grouchy Vegeta! :P
S.V. II chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
Omg! They got it on like donkey kong. You write sexy sexy very well. Kudos to you. Finally, they both got what theyvwanted. Let's see where it goes from there. Only 2 chapters left! Wtf?!
S.V. II chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
Gohan is so sneaky... let's see where this goes. IA there gonna be some Vegeta conflict? I sure hope so.
S.V. II chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
Hot damn, that was a wild ride of a chapter. I loved the ending sentence.
SV chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
It's all coming get into play. Bullas words were so cryptic. I wonder how long she'd been waiting. ...
SV chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Damn, that girl- she's scandalous! :O
Sheri Vegas chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I practically cried tears of joy when I discovered this wasn't poorly written. And it's a Bulla story! A 15 y/o, Bulla, but Bulla nonetheless. Off to a good start. I'd love some bulla/goten triangle of course lol.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
holy crapbaskets story is great
Pizzadude5665 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014