Reviews for Rainbows in My Wine
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Oohh... I Love when they Making Love! x3

Loving Sex!

So Tender...! So good...!

God, I LOVE IT !

So Sweet and Totally Lovely...
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Simply adorable. I really have no words of criticism. You write with an eloquence that all of us on Fanfiction can aspire to! :)
JediShampoo chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Very sweet! You nicely showed how they are learning about each other; your England is perfectly hesitant without being too afraid, and America is as energetic and adorkable as ever.

Such a great line that really encapsulates it - "Their first and only other time together had been more about the Finally than actually doing things right." What a great setup!

If I may make a suggestion, and I only mention this because it caught me a couple of times, you might rethink use of the word "tongued" for kiss, because it's rather abrupt and jabby. It's a little more sexy to describe what the tongue is doing. :)
Aria DC al Fine chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
So hottt! And fluffy, yet there are traces of awkwardness, adorkable awkwardness. They are still in honeymoon period, so hopelessly in love...I like this :)!

I like this sentence the most: The first thrust stole England's breath away and never gave it back. Well, America did steal his heart in the 1700s and never gave it back.

I like how England's kinkiness showed thru his biting and the nail scratching. The descriptions of the changes in positions. How there is no clear top/bottom relationship here.

Overall, I've really enjoyed read this! Great job!
Mello-The-Melon chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Soooo beautiful O-O

Has more emotion than some standard one-shots, that's for sure.

Loved it

Welldone xx
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
They are so freaking adorable 3 I really do love your England.
Driinex Laneir chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Is it strange that, after reading this whole thing, and loving it and all the little plunges it made my tummy do, the only thing I want to comment on is ...

Very tricksy of you to put in a nightstand with no drawer! _ Because most people write one in with a drawer and your's didn't have a drawer! LoL It is very silly, but I loved it.

DRL
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Hm... so this... was kind of perfect. So I guess if flawlessness was my thing, I would have loved it.

...

Okay that didn't even make sense in my head. Anyway, this was fantastic and I adored it and all that jazz. Very smexy. Nice work! xD
StreamingConsciousness chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was mindblowingly amazing.

Very true to character. I loved it.
Rezicca chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Woah.

This was seriously fantastic. Seriously. It was adorable and hot and fluffy and aahhh amazing.
N O LONGER IN USE GDI chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This had me grinning and giggling right from the first sentence. America running down the stairs - AWESOME. And then the kisses and love and just ahhhhhhhhh! x333

This was amazing and lovely and adorable and hot and fjdkfja;lsdkj. So much love.
SaiyanChemicalRomance chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Alright. I can not praise you enough for this adorable piece of writing!

Your writing skills are so descriptive from big things, to even little things like about how full the trash can was! You can write so well already, and you can only get better. I'm definitely going to read some more of your stories!

And one of the cutest things in the story was what I felt was the whole battle for uke and seme.

I love it, and I hope you keep writing! Thank you for such a cute story! _
yintsunami chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
*nosebleed* That...was...awesome.
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Lovely smut!

Love the part where England was so insecure whether to jump on America or not, or whether America will drop him or he wouldn't like it!

It's so cute!

Especially the decades-suppressed want of shutting America up. Lovely!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
...I really didn't get how the title had anything to do with the fic but w/e. xDDD It was great. So cute and vanilla :D They're really, really, too adorable for words. Seriously. And Artie's british still makes me squeal. Inexplicably. And just. Squee. *dies* Why oh why is this so wonderful?