Reviews for The Trouble With Normal
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
I love your stories!

(Is it weird that I think they should have named their daughter Zan?)
Ky111 chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
Awesome story and I'm glad they ended up using some of the force they could bring to bare to resolve the situation and to demonstrate clearly the reason why the Earth should be playing nice and to tighten the reins on those involved in their Deep Space Program and not just let them run amok.

Later.
DiamondFish chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
Very nice fanfic. Thank you so much.
It is so nice to read a well written story. I have to wade through so many authors who write worse than me, or can not get the character's right. I am loving how you represented the two main characters as well as the rest of the Moyans.
I like to pretend that these stories are cannon. I think the only AU was the fact that the translator microbes keep humans from aging, unlike the episode "The Locket" (season 2?) where Chriton aged about 50 years. However, I like your idea because this would allow John and Aeryn to look like a similar age as they grew old together.
Another great idea, that should have been in the show, was the idea about how to thwart an invasion on Moya!
Your story was so fun. Thank you again.
anon4utu chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
Fabulous! You've captured, much better than O'Bannon in the comics the essence of the characters, the series, and the movie. I applaud your decision to keep the essence of the comics plot line. Wonderful job. (LOL, what were the Vala references? The motorcycle ride?)

I assume that we will have in the sequels some Rygel and Scorpy Sue!

Simply wonderful.
ebonyqueen chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Wow! Lovin your story. Great job.
UncommonSpirit chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
Nice story and I always like a happy ending. :)
Michelle chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
This was great! Thanks for sharing!
fouroften chapter 16 . 4/15/2011
I was very very impressed with your story, the flow, the wording, the texture of it was marvelous, it really felt like an extension of Farscape. You did a remarkable job of writing Aeryn Sun, she is a tricking one to pin down but you did a wonderful job.

I hope to read more of your stuff in future.
Dio96 chapter 16 . 4/1/2011
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading your story.
HAZMOT chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
I loved this so much I didn't want it to end. White was served up with messing with the Chricthons. Flyte was not as bad as she seemed. I'm glas she sided with the right people. Of course we know John is alway the hurt one. Aeryns people completed their job well in rescuing Livvy and Flyte's move in not drugging Aeryn and John, I think saved their lives essentially. Earth had a lot of explaining to do and know what's coming, next time they encounter space aliens, such as Aeryn and John. hehehe Anywho, all is well in space. Deke and Livvy get to have a slight vacation on earth. John and Aeryn are back in each others arms and possibly a new one on the way. Isn't space wonderful. hehehe :D
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Just wanted to sayh that this story is great one of the best that I have read and can not waint until you do another thanks
TomKawczynski chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
The only thing that makes me sad about this story is that it has come to an end. That said, I can imagine there is plenty of room for further development if desired.

The best part of the story is how the author captures the evolving relationship between Aeryn and John in a way that is both true to their original characters, but also is believable as to how years would bring them closer.
mayanscaper chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
You really have grown as a writer, Richard. I was riveted by the emotions and balancing act you had to do between Moya, the Sebeceans, J/A, the kids, and the bad guys. All of the voices were perfect without abandoning the inner life of the characters. They were three-dimensional, including the kids.

Bravo. I'm sorry the story is ended. Cute ending, though.
HAZMOT chapter 13 . 3/5/2011
If I didn't know better, I would think your trying to kill us with suspense. heheheh. I'm going for two. Since Aeryn and John have found Flyte, there rescue attempt went as usual, Farbot. Anywho, now they are being experimented on as well as being in dire danger for their lives. I hope their kids find out and then all holy heck breaks out. My hope is that Flyte may be a unknown ally for all the Chricton family. Now that Sikozu, Novak and Nybar have made it clear to earth they will attack if any harm comes to Johns' family. Earth better beware. Earth just started a war that they can't finish, and they know John and Aeryn are captured. They made a bad decision firing on Sikozu and the Chricton crew. Let's just hope they have not done too much damage to John and Aeryn. :D I hate you and your end drama. Well in a nice way. hehehe Hurry up with the next chapter, will ya. :D
mayanscaper chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
Richard, this just rocks. Love the feeling of claustrophobia and yet Aeryn and John are seriously dangerous despite John's emotions. The kids are real and the situation dangerous. Great story.