Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Cool!
RJLCyberPunk chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Love the story!
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
What about the Viperwolves? I don't understand. Great Story. I can't believe this is the only Star Trek/ Avatar crossovers! It totally makes sense to mix the two stories together.
Oxymironic chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
So this is suppose to take place before the Avatar movie?
orionastro chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
very goof begining, cant ardly wait to see what will happend next, i suspect that the Na vi, will start develop space thec sooner or later.
Agent-G chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Well...this is okay for a story, about average with but with nothing special about it. I like the idea of course but I think you rushed through the story WAY too fast. You obviously need to work on your pacing.

Take your time with a story and flesh it out some more. I mean have a scene with Bones as he explains how Uhura can survive on the planet without a mask of some kind like in the movie. Don't just give a one sentance thing about a hypospray for instance.

Other things that could have been added, actually show Kirk and the others worried, and his side of the story. Searching for others, finding the Hunters etc. Although why noone else noticed that the 'tresspassers' were speaking the language of the 'sky people' is kind of a major plot hole that is never addressed. You'd think the cheif would have noticed that or someone that had learned it would have noticed it.

Plus how about showing what this 'bowl' was and stuff? You could easily have turned this into a 5 chapter short story that could have been really fun but it was pretty short and not all that much there.

Although from your bio all you do is just one shots but this story could have been explored a bit more and your first decent shot at a multi-chapter story. But like I said, it wasn't bad it was okay, just too short and not enough content I felt for the premise of the story.