Reviews for Of My Life
HOW!... HOW COULD YOU LEAVE OT THE BEST PART!? PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU PLAN TO MAKE A SEQUEL!
minasuka-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
so.. im getting addicted to ur stories haha!
i like sasuke playing hard to get! and neji and shikamaru with the weird breakfast situation haha
great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I like that Sasuke got so aggressive at the end and that you stopped it there before the actual smut. We know it's going to happen, so that part of the story is pretty much resolved, but I just really liked the metaphor in Sasuke's last line of seeing where the ride takes them. It's double-entendre, but also a metaphor for where life may take them after that. They are so different, yet some how have this thing that seems to be working. Will Sasuke top? Will Naruto top? Will they keep going on dates and never stop as Naruto promised? Will Sasuke help Naruto be more organized and serious? Will Naruto help Sasuke loosen up and be truly happy? I'd like to think yes to all of it, but really, it's up to everyone who reads this story to decide for themselves. :)
Naruto Uzu chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
D: Please continue it! it was just getting to the spicy part 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Uh, isn't it, like, illegal to make a profit from someone else's work - ie. receiving money for a fanfic?
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
The light bulb went off over Naruto. "That was his name! Uchiha! I thought it was funny because it made me think of laughing!" At the blank look he received from Neji, he explained. "You know, like Uchihahaha..."

"I bet he loved you," Shikamaru muttered.

That was my favorite line in this story Cx, I loved since the beggining!
moopad chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Squeeee!

It's sooo did I mention sexy.

Thanx
MaemiSmile chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Damn, you are such a TEASE! hahahaha this was really good! Can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
betwixtful chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
this story made me laugh. naruto's so stupidly adorable. i wish it wasn't a one-shot but it was a good place to end.
noname00 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Nice fic
AnGelIKRHthyM chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Gah! Meanie! How can you stop it there. Oh well, the dialouge was enough. Between Sasuke playing hard to get; Neji & Shika decifering narutard and Itachi? Luv! Btw, is the title based on the Beatles song?
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
NOOOOOO. WHYYY? WHY WOULD IT END THERE?

I STILL LOVE THE STORY THOUGH ,

BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
Skye Willow chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
A very nice piece! I loved imagining those two with British accents! And Itachi's laugh is creepy... O.o And the magic potion thing? 5 cups of shampoo, two of Hair gel!
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
ok i dont know why but this line 'a laugh so gay it made Sasuke cringe' soo had me laughing my ass off. guess i imagined it and what i heard in my mind was hilarious :p nice, fun fic
lydia-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
uchihahahaha.

you are a genius :) hahahah that made me laugh so hard!

great story! :D