Reviews for Love At First Sight
nellebm chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Update when you can please :) I hate where the story is at right now it makes me sad :(
4Eva4Naya chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
Ok i totally really enjoy n love yur story... Im pretty sad yu haven't had a chance to update n while... I really am interested n seeing what's n store for them...
NayaNewss chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS
so8ph9 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Is this dOne? Just found it and read the whole thing
Gleekish chapter 18 . 5/16/2012
You just dissapeared :( PLease update! PLEASE!
ANnie009 chapter 18 . 4/30/2012
I've been waiting for u to update for song long! Please update, your storys so good! PLEASE DONT STOP! I NEED MORE
definitelyalopez chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
Dear, this is amazing! I could not wait for the next chapter. I hope you can update soon!
boybawang chapter 18 . 9/14/2011
awesome story! Please please complete the story P
Anon chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
I need more angst.
Verena R chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
Great chapter I can't wait to read the next one so please update soon D
InMyDreamsFluffy chapter 18 . 7/30/2011
I can't wait to see where this goes, such an amazing story! Update as soon as possible! 3
aLL4LeynA chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
uh oh, Quinn stiLL has feeLings for Santana smh.

One thing tho, you made it seem as if Santana didn't teLL Brittany about dating Puck, but you did.

"...As far as the whole thing with Puck, I dated him and then she dated him and the rest is history."

then you had put

Brittany looked at her in confusion, "You dated Puck? I just thought you guys were really good friends." She looked at Quinn, "Didn't you say that you once dated a guy named Puck too?" She asked the blonde.

Oh and p.s. You speLLed Britney Spears' name wrong in the previous chapter.. You put Brittany.
aLL4LeynA chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
This is a cute story. A few questions tho. Wouldn't Santana have figured out that Brittany knew Quinn and RacheL since she mentioned them Last night. Like I can see that raising a ? from Santana, Like wait, You mean Quinn Fabray and Rachel Berry? And aLso, from the start, Tina had said that Santana Lopez owned the pLace, so wouLdn't Brittany be abLe to piece that together when meeting Santana. It's not Like it's a common name. Same with Quinn, especiaLLy since she knew her from high school, I wouLd think she wouLd be aware of it being her friends cLub, after hearing Tina mention the name. Idk, just seems aLiL off baLance. None the Less tho, I am enjoying the story. Hope you don't mind the constructive criticism.
meagainstthemusiic chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
another amazing chapter! :D
RhiiRhii016 chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
Great story! Had to read it all before reviewing, but cant wait for more :)