Reviews for Mega Drabbles
Nora Salisbury chapter 24 . 7/17/2011
LOL that's sweet, but ... I would question the sincerity of it if I look like crap. But then, I have zero self-esteem, so I may not be the best barometer of that sort of thing. It sounds sweet, though!
Nora Salisbury chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
Oooh, kissin' at the drive-in ... ah, that brings back memories ... my old drive-in that I went to every friday growing up for family movie night got plowed for apartments ... not before it was used in Pee-Wee's Big Adventure. Yes, the Studio Drive-In, it was in Culver City. You know when Pee-Wee comes out of the fenced-in area with food trays, like he's just come from the snack bar? Well, that's actually the women's restroom with pics of food nailed to the fence. We parked next to it every week. I laughed like a loon when I saw the movie in the theatre. "Don't eat that!" Mwahahahahah
Nora Salisbury chapter 22 . 7/17/2011
Awww so sweet, even at 12. 100 words is short!
Nora Salisbury chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
Hee hee! Never washing the cape again ... LOL!
Nora Salisbury chapter 20 . 7/17/2011
Very insightful, that's exactly what the look back means ... I was a little surprised at first that he thought to ask if she did, but he is a romantic at heart, so it does make sense.
Nora Salisbury chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
Ooooh, I love him that playful!
Nora Salisbury chapter 18 . 7/17/2011
This just in: Roxanne finally pulls her head out her butt and gets into it! LOL
Nora Salisbury chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
Yeah ... shut me up, baby ... mmmmm.
Nora Salisbury chapter 16 . 7/17/2011
MMmmm ... yeah, the cape wrapped around ... oh, my.

Can I be her for a while?
Nora Salisbury chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
Oh, yeah, I like that ... man of action, strong, determined ... oh, excuse me, getting lost in thoughts of strong blue arms ... hmmmm.
Nora Salisbury chapter 14 . 7/17/2011
Yes! I like that persistence ... this will be interesting!
Nora Salisbury chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
Dig it. Never even heard the song, so now I must go watch your video too. :D
Nora Salisbury chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
Mmmmmm ... nice kiss!
Nora Salisbury chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
Very good ... of course he won't let anyone else be a villain with his damsel!
Nora Salisbury chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
I like the way you describe the actions in this one, and his intent is clear from so few words. Well done!
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »