Reviews for Mega Drabbles
Niphuria chapter 25 . 3/5/2011
Just what I would have done. "Aww!"

And tons of flashbulbs go off! :)
Niphuria chapter 22 . 3/5/2011
"Fate" Universe? I guess that's a sub-group for this fandom?

Anyway, this is a lovely moment. It would be so sweet if there ever are any more movies made, even direct-to-video that show something like this from their past.

They are wet, there's thunder and lightening, and the boy put his arm around the girl to comfort her. *wuvs!*
Niphuria chapter 20 . 3/5/2011
This reminds me of a lovely, yet sad country song, "I'd Settle For a Slow Down." When his girl leaves in her car, he keeps hoping she'll stop. When she doesn't, he says he'd settle for a slow down.

But Roxanne looked back. So sweet and telling! Just like in the movie, she looked back! *warm fuzzies!*
Niphuria chapter 18 . 3/5/2011
Perfect! Yes, these rules are very good and guys all over the world need to know them! Well, if the love is still there and it's just a lovers' quarrel. But DON'T let her walk away. If you do, she'll feel that you don't care enough to show it; to prove it.

These are wonderful. I can picture them right now - our lovely, green-eyed guy having to tell himself that he can't lose the best thing that's ever happened to him. And her!
Margot-Eve chapter 34 . 3/5/2011
This would be so likely to happen xD Good one ;] Your stories are fantastic ;)
FrostyStarlight chapter 34 . 3/5/2011
lol! I'm sure Roxanne was a little mortified as Megamind clinged to her all across town. xD
N7 Elite chapter 34 . 3/5/2011
Haha I can imagine him doing that xd
Artisa chapter 34 . 3/5/2011
Oh WOW these are incredible! _

The last one there is one of my favourites, along with Saviour, the one about Baby Blues, and another one I can't remember right now! :P
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 33 . 3/5/2011
She forgot? HE forgot? :O

But this was still awesome. 3
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 32 . 3/5/2011
Ugh, I can also relate... I really 3-ed it tho.
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 31 . 3/5/2011
Awwww, this would have been an awesome parallel ending thingy for 'Fate.'
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 30 . 3/5/2011
:') Awwww.
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 29 . 3/5/2011
Oooh, now Megamind needs a secret. ;)
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 28 . 3/5/2011
Even in High School, awwwwwww!
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 27 . 3/5/2011