Reviews for Mega Drabbles
Nora Salisbury chapter 92 . 7/18/2011
I love it! I too see Minion as their wedding planner, making their clothes. I too would want him to be my planner, he would make the greatest clothes! In fact, I plan to have Megs intimating that Minion would be crushed if they DIDN'T have him handle everything, and hugging Roxanne when she asks if he'd make her dress.
Nora Salisbury chapter 91 . 7/18/2011
Oh, I love it! It's so "Enchanted!"
Nora Salisbury chapter 90 . 7/18/2011
No no no no no no no no no I can't deal with him dying! So getting old is a big NO too. He's a cartoon, he doesn't have to age. LOL Am I a big enough neurotic nut case?
Nora Salisbury chapter 89 . 7/18/2011
I know how that goes ... my Mom drove me crazy most of the time, and I got a cramp in my gut whenever I had to spend time with her, but I miss her anyway.
Nora Salisbury chapter 88 . 7/18/2011
I like it. Sweet the way he pulls his girls into a hug.
Nora Salisbury chapter 87 . 7/18/2011
That's a sweet sentiment, I love Minion in his ball to play with the baby. I hate the name Hope because I know a terrible person with that name, but if you never had to deal with Hope Frischman I can see how that would be a great name.
Nora Salisbury chapter 86 . 7/18/2011
Aww, it would be nice to be worried about by a guy. He's a keeper!
Nora Salisbury chapter 85 . 7/18/2011
LOL I love Roxanne running around with her camera waiting for photo opps!
Nora Salisbury chapter 84 . 7/18/2011
Oh! So cute! This little girl is a great OC.
Nora Salisbury chapter 83 . 7/18/2011
Oh, that's sweet. I'd love to wake up to his breath on my neck and him stroking my hair. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Nora Salisbury chapter 82 . 7/18/2011
I've always hated proposals in public, so much pressure. He's about the only one I could see it being a good thing.
Nora Salisbury chapter 81 . 7/18/2011
That's sweet ... I don't see how she could say no to him later if she can't now. I definitely couldn't, not for one second.
Nora Salisbury chapter 80 . 7/18/2011
OMG this is so cute! The cutest bit is Minion being the shark, but it's all adorable.

Once, at Disneyland, in line for the Pirates ride, I tried to interact with an employee by growling out "Avast, matey!" and he looked at me like I'd just spoken Martian. LOL
Nora Salisbury chapter 79 . 7/18/2011
Awww, they're so cute as teens!
Nora Salisbury chapter 78 . 7/18/2011
Poor Roxanne! No hospital, ouch. This is written so sweet, I can really see the two of them with their baby girl, crying. So sweet.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »